PDA

View Full Version : What a great Friday...

SandyR
06-15-2007, 10:07 PM
Ok, so I am at work and head down for lunch. About that point a nice looking lady walks in front of me. She was in jeans with nice black heels, of course I am moving faster. She says "hard to move fast in heels". I respond "I know what you mean". And wink. She looks at me and smiles.

Great Day.

SandyR

Valerie Nicole
06-15-2007, 10:31 PM
Lately I've had so many urges to make comments that could potentially "out" me to the person I'm talking to, even complete strangers. You know, I'll see someone in a nice outfit and I'll want to compliment them on it, or even just a nice skirt or top or whatever.

gmss
06-15-2007, 10:53 PM
Ok, so I am at work and head down for lunch. About that point a nice looking lady walks in front of me. She was in jeans with nice black heels, of course I am moving faster. She says "hard to move fast in heels". I respond "I know what you mean". And wink. She looks at me and smiles.

Great Day.

SandyR

Well done! Excellent comeback. :thumbsup: I'm going to remember that one.

That's cool that you can flirt like that on the spot... nice...

Tomorrow I go into work for about an hour to reboot some servers. Since it will be Saturday, I'll be shorts and sock-less, meaning if anyone stares at my toes, they'll see they are painted. The anticipation is exciting already.... :)

It's not a question of being nervous or anything - just curiosity as to whether anyone will notice... we'll see.

SandyR
06-15-2007, 11:08 PM
Nice, never been busted with painted toes, but have been caught with the left over "eyeliner"

SandyR

Angie G
06-16-2007, 04:21 AM
Cool hun :hugs:
Angie