PDA

View Full Version : Oh yes ! I lost control , my deepest secret is no more !.....

Angela d'Evial
06-16-2007, 12:18 AM
Within one week my confidence grew so fast writing with the ladies of this site that I decided to tell my son. He was visiting the weekend for fathers day and my wife away for 2 weeks, I told the whole story of 45 years. All the narrow escapes and the signs like ear piercing and long hair when I was young.
It took about an hour and he was very supportive. He found it a huge task to keep a secret so long and said that telling his mom wil improve the relation and he even offered to support me with telling her. I am so glad and releaved. Hopefully it will go as easy as today next week.

I thank everyone supporting me and giving me the confidence that I needed to do this step.

GypsyKaren
06-16-2007, 12:24 AM
This is very good to hear indeed. I've always felt that the truth can never hurt you, but a lie will every time...I hope it continues to go well for you.

Karen Starlene

prettywithsideburns
06-16-2007, 12:27 AM
congrats! this bolster my feeling that the younger generation is more open and accepting about such things. progress ahoy!

Oddlee
06-16-2007, 01:51 AM
I agree, to a point, that kids are more open about sexual expression. My daughter had a party at my place (she lives half time with me and half with her mother). She had her boyfriend in a dress, with a bra and makeup. One of the attendees was an openly gay male (unheard of in my high school days), and my daughter got out a dress for him to wear. I did not interfere with any of this, as none of it was too coerced (the boyfriend had agreed to "wear a costume" and the gay kid asked...) Nobody was made fun of or giggled at. To me, it was just kids being kids.

On the other hand, my daughter is not aware of my cross-dressing (I think... I suspect her mother, my ex, suspects). My daughter still asks when I will regrow my mustache, but has not yet noticed my shaved legs.

Lee

Kerrie Sifton
06-16-2007, 02:07 AM
Best of luck Achnes, telling this story in Alberta or anywhere for that matter certainly takes some courage. Hope th enext stages go well

MJ
06-16-2007, 04:08 AM
good for you , now are you so sure your wife will accept this side of you ?

Kate Simmons
06-16-2007, 04:27 AM
Sounds like you are somewhat relieved Achnes. My best wishes to you in this.:happy:

Mitch23
06-16-2007, 06:30 AM
great work girl - I know it's hard but you did it!!

Mitch

Holly
06-16-2007, 11:15 AM
Congratulations to you and your son. Having positive thoughts for next week!

Gina_darling
06-16-2007, 11:30 AM
Well done! That was brave of you. Now that it's out of the bag it all goes up from here trust me!

Angie G
06-16-2007, 08:43 PM
Good luck hun I'll hope for the best for you :hugs:
Angie

susie evans
06-16-2007, 09:17 PM
sounds like your on the right track honesty and truth allways work out some times it just takes a while :hugs:

susie

Cindi Ann Kelly
08-13-2007, 09:48 PM
you have done well, openness it acceptance and acceptance is
what really matters.
Just my opinion
Hugs

Cindi