PDA

View Full Version : Tranny Site's.... UK/US......????

mand
03-06-2005, 04:11 AM
Ok this is my first thread for this forum so please be gentle with me.

It's just a little post about obeservations I have noticed in the attitudes towards being Transgendered in the British community and in the USA.

To be Honest I really dont know why so many girls from the US bother with the British sites.
The attitude on the US sites seems much more open and relaxed, there doesn't appear to be that direct I'm better than you attitude that I keep finding on the British sites.

To be truthfull I've really quite had enough of it on the home sites, there is so much snobbery and back stabbing it's getting to be more trouble than it's worth.
Recently I was suspended off the Roses site for threating someone, ok I can't deny that I did make the threats and they were nasty ones.
I have had 6 months constant sniping and verbal abuse of the character and I finally snapped and lost my temper. I was wrong, but I was at the end of my patence with the person.
However because the other person is a favourite with some on the site I was the one who got chucked out so to speak, no chance to defend myself or anything like that, I was kicked off because one person said so.

So before any US girls vist British sites, just be warned the British system of fair play is a myth, and a few of the UK girls are I fear quite anti American.
It is also mtyh that UK trannies are tollerant and execepting, some are only tollerant and excepting of themselves and have little or no time for anyone else.

Oh dear I hope this isn't too much for my first thread?

love mand xxx

alba68
03-06-2005, 05:05 AM
I have never visited the British sites and was going to do a search to find some. I find it quite surprising that they can be like you described. Surely not all of them are that bad. The UK girls on here are wonderful and very friendly (as is everyone). Maybe it's just a case of a few bad apples spoiling it for the rest of them. I can understand your anger, to be 'picked on' for so long it's no wonder you snapped. I would have flipped sooner lol. If you wanna chat then please pm me or find me on MSN.

Tristen Cox
03-06-2005, 05:08 AM
This I have heard from others but to actually hear you say that makes it more official. (see why I just lurk at Roses?) As far as you getting 'chucked out' so to speak, I think that's a crap thing to do however I do understand how that kind of thing can happen. I've been told things are more cliquish over on the east side of the pond.

There's about a third part of this forum for every culture, 1/3 from American 1/3 from the UK, and 1/3 from Australia. Also a few from outside of those places. It's diversity that makes us what we are. I personally like this place the best because of the sisterly feel to things that we have created. Here you get a fair day in court. You get the chance to prove yourself innocent or guilty. There is no more bashing allowed here. We had that awhile ago and that's one of the reason's I'm a moderator here now. I don't judge people without hearing them out. I remain silent until proof either way is presented and will step in when it's necessary to end certain problems 'before' they get started.

I hope we can make you feel alot more welcome and part of the entire group here. No cliques, no snobs, just a bunch of girls doing what we do best: crossdressing and loving it! If for some(any) reason you have any problems here just let me know. Stick around, I think you'll like it here.

And I still love that picture of you :o

*hugs*
Tristen

PS. Julie you can leave this one here for awhile, might be a good discussion.

Julie York
03-06-2005, 06:08 AM
Hi Mand,
I visit both sites but very rarely post at Roses. There doesn't seem to be the same feel as here. I think maybe the same folk have been chatting with each other too long and so it feels a bit exclusive to a newcomer. But it has always been friendly to me anyway. It just isn't as diverse in it's spectrum of what is a cross dresser. Maybe? I think the nice thing about this forum is that we rarely take ourselves too seriously and are aware that there is quite a large chunk of "slightly ridiculous" in what we are all doing.

Anyway, glad to have you with us.

mand
03-06-2005, 06:46 AM
This I have heard from others but to actually hear you say that makes it more official. (see why I just lurk at Roses?) As far as you getting 'chucked out' so to speak, I think that's a crap thing to do however I do understand how that kind of thing can happen. I've been told things are more cliquish over on the east side of the pond.

There's about a third part of this forum for every culture, 1/3 from American 1/3 from the UK, and 1/3 from Australia. Also a few from outside of those places. It's diversity that makes us what we are. I personally like this place the best because of the sisterly feel to things that we have created. Here you get a fair day in court. You get the chance to prove yourself innocent or guilty. There is no more bashing allowed here. We had that awhile ago and that's one of the reason's I'm a moderator here now. I don't judge people without hearing them out. I remain silent until proof either way is presented and will step in when it's necessary to end certain problems 'before' they get started.

I hope we can make you feel alot more welcome and part of the entire group here. No cliques, no snobs, just a bunch of girls doing what we do best: crossdressing and loving it! If for some(any) reason you have any problems here just let me know. Stick around, I think you'll like it here.

And I still love that picture of you :o

*hugs*
Tristen

PS. Julie you can leave this one here for awhile, might be a good discussion.

Thankyou Tristen, I hope I don't cause any trouble with this thread.

Please don't get me wrong there are alot of very nice girls on the UK sites, it's just that there does seem to be the problem of British snobbery as well.

To be honest what has really upset me about how I was treated on Roses, was denial to my private messages, which contain Telephone numbers of some of the girls I class as freinds.

Never mind, it really is good to be here, Oh and thankyou for you're lovely comments Tristen.

love mand xxx

Thankyou All.................

Julie
03-06-2005, 07:15 AM
Mand I have to agree with you about the attitude on some of the UK sites and how off putting it can be especially to those who are looking for reassurance and support.

I registered at Rose's on the 11th May 2004 but did not make my first post there until the 4th October 2004, this was quite simply because what I was reading didn't make me feel as if I was welcome there. It appeared to me there were little cliques already established and my input would not be welcomed, off course I realise it was down to my shyness and the combination of both things kept me from hitting that submit button.

Thankfully on the 25th August 2004 I found this site and was straight away taken by how relaxed everything seemed to be, I registered here straight away and had made my first post within hours and ever since have felt a part of this place. It was about 7 weeks after registering here that I felt confident enough to make my first post over at Rose's.

I'd also like to add Mand that it was your posts at Rose's that I found most thought provoking and that grabbed my attention.

JJ

ps. OK Tristen I will

Amelie
03-06-2005, 07:37 AM
Mand,,So this was you at Roses that caused all the fuss. I am not part of any clique so no one told me who it was.

I do agree with you that the other site has it's cliques. This happens in clubs, so i guess it happens on forums as well. I know what you mean that all the people at the other forum jumped to the other cds defense. Some even came to her defense without even reading the offending thread. They didn't even have all the facts and yet they had already made their minds up.
I didn't respond to those posts because, I knew nothing about them, as some of the others should have kept quite as well.
I know that some are anti-US at Roses. But I can't take it very seriously, the UK is a mirror of the US, we do all the same things together. The UK has had it's share of pilaging other nations in their history, so I have to laugh when they complain about the US doing bad things around the world.
This forum in the past had it's share of un-fairness. One member would post a racy photo and every one would love the photo. Then when another member posted a similar photo, the same members would all gang up on this member saying the photo is in bad taste. This doesn't happen now but in the past there were clique type moments.
I am glad you like it here, Mand. I am glad you came here, I always enjoy reading your posts here as well as at Roses. I hope you stay a while.
Love Amelie

PS-I may not have the attitude, but I am better than you. Lol

Jeanette H
03-06-2005, 08:16 AM
I've been at Rose's for about two and a half years now and was around on the day in question, and I have to say that the blame wasn't all on Mand's side. If I'd been a moderator I would have stepped in earlier and told both girls to let it go.

mand
03-06-2005, 08:23 AM
Thanks girls.......

Can I just add before someone jumps in and starts saying yes mand but you did wrong and made some very nasty threats. I know I did.
However it did take 6 months of snide remarks and some out right insults before I finally did snap and lose it big time, I was pushed by one person too far.
I did once complain of the persons attitude and was told ,"Oh just ignore her thats her way".

Also can I just say that also alot of the girls on the UK sites all say quite simaliar things to me in their pm's, that is they found the sites very unfreindly to new members and also found it difficult to begin posting on them due to the attitudes of the more esthablished members.

love mand xxx

mand
03-06-2005, 08:28 AM
I've been at Rose's for about two and a half years now and was around on the day in question, and I have to say that the blame wasn't all on Mand's side. If I'd been a moderator I would have stepped in earlier and told both girls to let it go.

Hello Jeanette, to be honest love I probably should have just ignored her, but I was at the end of my patence with her.
It's a case of the heirarchy at roses I think.

love mand xxx

DonnaT
03-06-2005, 09:14 AM
I was attacked on Rose's soon after I started, by R.C. She has too much male ego remaining even during her transition. I straightened her out through PMs though and she hasn't been nasty since.

MonaSmith
03-06-2005, 10:05 AM
Hiya Mand,

Well, I post on both, but have been here longer. This is the first forum that I ever posted on, so it is my spiritual home, but I am making (admittedly) slow headway into Rose's and have met and made friends with a few amazing people that have changed my view on myself and my CDing for the better. I will say that Rose's is initially less welcoming than here, but it does offer some things that this forum doesn't to a UK girl. Both of the forums are good in their own ways so I am happy to be on both of them.

I think that all forums which have large groups of regular posters will have cliques, this forum is no exception, and have we all forgotten the 'unpleasentness' of a few months ago? That wasn't really anybody's finest hour, if we are honest with ourselves (with a few exceptions). It is natural to make friends and want to talk to those friends and share things with them. We as humans like to group together with like minded people, it's what has got us this far up the evolutionary ladder after all.

If we all have the good sense to temper our posts, or not post at all, on a thread that we have no useful input on (unless it is to take the piss in a caring, loving way, of course. coughJulieYorkcough!! :D) then we should all get alone just fine.

I'm glad that you are happy here Mand,

Speak to you soon,

Mona xx.

Fiona K
03-06-2005, 12:24 PM
I tend to agree with Mona,

I only recently joined Roses and have made a few posts there, not as many as here- though for many reasons my posting rates have dropped on both sites. The cliques and "gangs" seem to appear wherever groups of relatively like minded individuals get together, suddenly someone will take a comment in a negative manner, which is quite easy as we're not talking face to face, and all spirals out of control

I like both places, this is my "home" too though and feel quite protective, even if am not around as much as I'd like.

Don't be too quick to judge the anti-Americanism Mand, you should have seen this place at the beginning of November, there was no need for us outsiders to get in the way of the battle between the two main parties stateside!!

Fiona
xx

mand
03-06-2005, 12:25 PM
Hello Mona, now can I say this without appearing vindictive, spitefull, petty and so on .................. No affraid I can't I will only be happy when I have extracted full and painfull revenge on a certain little malignant puss infested clown, then I will be happy.

love mand xxx

I am a girl of my word.

Amelie
03-06-2005, 12:36 PM
Hello Mona, now can I say this without appearing vindictive, spitefull, petty and so on .................. No affraid I can't I will only be happy when I have extracted full and painfull revenge on a certain little malignant puss infested clown, then I will be happy.

love mand xxx

I am a girl of my word.

Meeeoooww, I'm liking you more and more each day.
Amelie

mand
03-06-2005, 12:40 PM
Meeeoooww, I'm liking you more and more each day.
Amelie

Oh Amelie, tell you what love it may not be the most ladylike but revenge is my most favourite emotion.

lots of love mand xxx

MonaSmith
03-06-2005, 12:40 PM

love mand xxx

I am a girl of my word. You go ahead and unload Mand, we won't tell anyone. :)

Mona xx

Holly
03-06-2005, 12:53 PM
Mand,

I've never been a part of Roses and I wasn't here for the November event refered to. All I can do is relate my personal experience and observations here at CD dot com. From day one I have felt welcomed and accepted for who I am and not for what others thought I was or should be. I don't feel as if I have been judged and have felt safe in speaking my mind, sharing my true feelings about anything. That's not to say we have not had our little squabbles from time to time... families do that. But heaven help ANYONE that attacks a sister here.

Mand, I'm glad you're here. It's hard enough for girls like us to cope with the biases and negetivity society places upon us. We need a place where we can gather safely and without fear to openly and honestly talk about the things, anything, that is important to us. I do hope that you can put the hurt you have suffered in the past behind you. We're here to help in any way that we can.

Priscilla1018
03-06-2005, 01:06 PM

love mand xxx

I am a girl of my word.

Hi Mand,

There is an old Sicilian proverb."Revenge is a dish best served cold". I try to be a good person most of the time,but there is a side of me that believes in revenge.However,only when the deed done to me truly warrents it,and then the revenge must be appropriate.
I am very glad you found this site.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

mand
03-06-2005, 01:10 PM
Mand,

I've never been a part of Roses and I wasn't here for the November event refered to. All I can do is relate my personal experience and observations here at CD dot com. From day one I have felt welcomed and accepted for who I am and not for what others thought I was or should be. I don't feel as if I have been judged and have felt safe in speaking my mind, sharing my true feelings about anything. That's not to say we have not had our little squabbles from time to time... families do that. But heaven help ANYONE that attacks a sister here.

Mand, I'm glad you're here. It's hard enough for girls like us to cope with the biases and negetivity society places upon us. We need a place where we can gather safely and without fear to openly and honestly talk about the things, anything, that is important to us. I do hope that you can put the hurt you have suffered in the past behind you. We're here to help in any way that we can.

Thankyou so much Holly, what a lovely post, Thankyou.
Tell you what though Holly love, I wouldnt worry about me to much, I really am as tough as old boot leather, it takes a lot to get me down love, honest.

Can I just say Holly it really truely is good to be here.

all my love mand xxx

Anita
03-06-2005, 01:12 PM
Hi Mand Personally I haver never heard of or been on Roses but do have experience of other sites and have suffered the "closed shop" attitude Been told I was somebody else every time I logged on. Abused Questioned about anything and everything plus threatened So I told them to stick their site with a few more adjectives and have never ben back
Why? Cos when you have found the best (here) sod the rest
Enjoy being here The girls are the best and as long as you join in Do not abuse anybody you will enjoy it immmensely I do
love Anita uk girl not that it matterd where I live this site is truly world wide
xxx

Wendy me
03-06-2005, 01:13 PM
i kinda like it here but also joined roses let who ever do as thay may. some feel that i talk too mutch.. oh well i am me and just am who i am .i stopped trying to fit in years a go now i am mutch more happer and to me to be able to look at myselfe and say i am a happy person is like a lot more than the people that want to cause trouble can say
i try and sometime it takes a lot to do but not to hold on to bad feelings just wish outhers that do would put half the effort into understanding outhers .........

mand
03-06-2005, 01:13 PM
Hi Mand,

There is an old Sicilian proverb."Revenge is a dish best served cold". I try to be a good person most of the time,but there is a side of me that believes in revenge.However,only when the deed done to me truly warrents it,and then the revenge must be appropriate.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Thankyou Priscilla, sounds good to me girl.

If you were here I'd give you a great big hug for that, lots of love mand xxx

Wendy me
03-06-2005, 02:22 PM
Hi Mand,

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

see in my past thay were vendatters any time any palce and thay were for real .......now i put that all behinde me but if some one wronged family then
well you never forget how but lifes a lot better if you don't have to............

Priscilla1018
03-06-2005, 02:55 PM
see in my past thay were vendatters any time any palce and thay were for real .......now i put that all behinde me but if some one wronged family then
well you never forget how but lifes a lot better if you don't have to............

Hi Wendy,
I agree in part; I try to leave the violence behind,buried so deep that it will not resurface. Howerver, if anyone tried to hurt my family, I would show no mercy.With some of the training in my past, I could release the animal very easily. But ,I agree, life is much better if I do'nt have to. These thought bring up old memories that are better not to think about.

Love and Hugs Sister,
Priscilla

Wendy me
03-06-2005, 03:44 PM
i have found that the more of "him" i put away the better i am and all those around are .............such a guy thing

malecynthia
03-06-2005, 05:13 PM
I've only posted once or twice on UK forums, and never on Roses, but the attitude on most sites seems to be that you are only welcome if you're interested in having the op and changing your sex. Alright, maybe that's generalising a bit much, but as a person who is a man most of the time and basically just likes "dressing up" on occasions, I have never felt that I fitted into any group like I do here.
I have been accepted here, and here I'll stay - unless I blot my copybook. :eek:
Cynthia

ToniB
03-06-2005, 07:49 PM
This is the first site I found from Google, and I knew after stooging around for a week or two, it was where I knew there was sympathy and understanding. That's why I joined, and started posting things about me which I'd hidden for 50 years. I felt "at home" almost immediately, which says a lot for the rest of you. I was not aware of other sites; I never went looking because I got what I wanted/needed here, but I assumed other placed would be similar. Not according to what I've read in this thread.

It takes me all my spare time to keep up with you all here and post from time to time, because I'm addicted and don't want to miss anything! How much time does it take all you who are members of more than one forum? You could spend that time dressing! But then, those of you who live alone, or with sympathetic partners probably dress before logging on. I'm jealouos, but keep up the good work. I'm happy here.

ToniB

Stormgirl
03-06-2005, 08:14 PM
I tend to avoid sites from other countries because the world hates us and I dislike getting into political discussions.

Priscilla1018
03-06-2005, 08:53 PM
I tend to avoid sites from other countries because the world hates us and I dislike getting into political discussions.
I read somewhere that we ,in the us,now know what it's like to be Isralie;we are hated for who we are.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

mand
03-07-2005, 03:01 AM

Aubrey to say the world hate you is not true, as with anything the ones who do the hating are generally pure and simply jealous.

Speaking from a personal point of veiw I've always had a great respect for the American people, My Grandad was attached to an American unit in France WWII, he would not have a word said against those he served with.
As for me, well one of the best drinking sessions I've ever had was in the company of a squad of US Army Rangers, Ok I had to introduce them to drinking warm beer but by the end of it they quite liked it.

love mand xxx

Helana
03-07-2005, 03:29 AM
Tristen,

Trust me, just ban all those English right now. They are not to be trusted. They are really, really evil imperialists. Before you know it they will be burning down Washington again. :eek:

You can trust me Tristen. I am Scottish and have nothing against those dispicable swines whatsoever. :p Get rid of them before they take over the forum!

Freedom! (shouted in my best Mel Gibson imitation) :D

Akyra
03-07-2005, 03:37 AM
Tristen,

Trust me, just ban all those English right now. They are not to be trusted. They are really, really evil imperialists. Before you know it they will be burning down Washington again. :eek:

You can trust me Tristen. I am Scottish and have nothing against those dispicable swines whatsoever. :p Get rid of them before they take over the forum!

look firstly im not american so i dont like em much either.......:p

yeah you lot...........

second how kan anyone be soo mean to mand??????

cause shez lyk omg way hot and stuff......

third......oops i lost count wtf was we talkin about......

dammit i hate when this happens...........

mand
03-07-2005, 03:40 AM
Tristen,

Haaa Helana, you've sussed me out love, tell you what Helana I may live in England but half off me is true Scottish blood, my ma's side, isn't that worth a bit of a reprive.

love mand xxx

Sarah Cummings
03-07-2005, 04:11 AM
Hi Mand, Sarah here. Mand, I would love to be one of the many girls here on this site to say we are very happy to have you join our sisterhood. There are soooo many of us on here. some get to be on more often than others. There are sooooo many different circumstances to everyones lives and many different reasons for everyone here to go through the things we do. But when it comes down to brass tacks, we are all the same here. There is NOBODY above or better than anyone else. The REAL people here on this site don't want to be above anyone else. This is how we all come to love it here so much. If you have a story to share with us whether it be funny or sad, or even if you have a real urgent matter that you can't talk to anyone else about, what ever the situation, you can come here and ask for advice. Sometimes you may not get the advice that suits your particular situation right away and sometimes you may get someone who has experienced the same or simular circumstances as they may just hold the answer that could be taylor made for you. Never the less any and all advice given is naturally up to your final decision as to how and when you apply it if at all. Bottom line is we care. We will always be willing to search our own hearts and try our best to help. Oh and by the way, we here on this site are pretty protective of each other also. occasionally, someone logs on to this site with the intentions of harrasing us. But the thing they don't realize is that no matter what they think of us, we are MUCH smarter than they realize and we are all over that person like antibodies on a cut to make it heal. So here is a huge hug and welcome to "OUR" corner of the web. Love Sarah. Ps. Your pic is ever so cute and sweet, I love it!!! ;)

Helana
03-07-2005, 05:18 AM
Haaa Helana, you've sussed me out love, tell you what Helana I may live in England but half off me is true Scottish blood, my ma's side, isn't that worth a bit of a reprive.

love mand xxx

Och well, I guess that makes you a lassie after all. OK Tristen burn the others at the stake but leave Mand alone. She has some kilts to try on. :D

Tristen Cox
03-07-2005, 05:23 AM
Tristen,

Trust me, just ban all those English right now. They are not to be trusted. They are really, really evil imperialists. Before you know it they will be burning down Washington again.

You can trust me Tristen. I am Scottish and have nothing against those dispicable swines whatsoever. Get rid of them before they take over the forum!

Freedom! (shouted in my best Mel Gibson imitation)

But Helana, I con't bloody do that, I'm British :p Didn't you sods know that?! :D

BTW Scottish chix are hot too :cool:

Tamara Croft
03-07-2005, 10:02 AM
Tristen,

Bah....... you're an EVIL WOMAN!!!!!!!! You can trust me, I'm an angel :D just ask Tristen.... no wait don't ask her...... ask Chrissie...... uhm..... actually don't..... Pattie?? someone?? ANYONE????????? *cwies*

Tamara x

irish7
03-07-2005, 11:29 AM
Ah, Helana!

Music to my ears.

Look at my name. Need we say anything more about the English!! LOL!

Erin go bra.....oops!

Tamara Croft
03-07-2005, 11:44 AM
Ah, Helana!

Music to my ears.

Look at my name. Need we say anything more about the English!! LOL!

Erin go bra.....oops!
Oh don't even get me started on the Irish!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tamara x :p

irish7
03-07-2005, 12:13 PM
I'm sure you are meanin' to say such lovely words about us!

Aye, too know us is to love us!

Sure an' we are such sweet and gentle folk......

Sharon
03-07-2005, 02:41 PM
Oh don't even get me started on the Irish!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tamara x :p

Oh my, I see the beginning of another war here. :)

What's this you have to say about the Irish, Tamara? Hmmm?

malecynthia
03-07-2005, 04:01 PM
It doesn't matter what country we were born in. There are good and bad people of all nationalities. Let's just be grateful that most of those who post here are goodies, regardless of their origins!
Cynthia.

Tamara Croft
03-07-2005, 04:10 PM
Oh my, I see the beginning of another war here. :)

What's this you have to say about the Irish, Tamara? Hmmm?
Oh I really can't say...... I would be banned for sure :D

Tamara x

Julie York
03-07-2005, 04:47 PM
This site is totally rubbish. I'm sick of all of you. It was obvious from day one that the result of the first tractor pulling contest was rigged and the V8 engine photo was a total fake. Greasy Bob only won because he knows the....

Oh hang on....

Ah...

Wrong forum.

Carry on.

Holly
03-07-2005, 07:38 PM
It doesn't matter what country we were born in. There are good and bad people of all nationalities. Let's just be grateful that most of those who post here are goodies, regardless of their origins!
Cynthia.Well said, Cynthia! The ladies here just plain rock.

Sandra H
03-07-2005, 07:59 PM
Have you heard this one? There was an American girl, an English girl, an Scottish and Irish girl?

On second thoughts best not to go there. LOL :D

Tamara Croft
03-07-2005, 08:12 PM
Have you heard this one? There was an American girl, an English girl, an Scottish and Irish girl?

On second thoughts best not to go there. LOL :D
Scottish aswell??????? OMG..... what is the world coming to :p

Tamara x

Sierra
03-07-2005, 09:45 PM
Hi,Roses was fine,but has so many rules or hoops to go through it got put aside.Like for some reason I was not allowed to post,so I E -mailed them to ask why and never got a reply so fine.Before that I was a member posting and such but durring the building and move of our home their was a lapse in posting and they booted me for that with out and notice. This is a great place and wellcome,Tristen does a fine job! ;)

Tristen Cox
03-07-2005, 11:27 PM
Alright everyone, take two of these and call me in the evening :p

http://www.geocities.com/tristencx/chill.JPG

Helana
03-07-2005, 11:58 PM
Tristen

Coming from Scotland I can assure you all Scottish lassies already come pre-chilled. :D

So we already have the Scottish and Irish united. All we need now is a Welsh lassie and a French lady and we will have them encircled!! :p

Tristen Cox
03-08-2005, 12:06 AM
*ducks and waits for flying objects* (Gaaawd I hope Tamara didn't read that!) :eek:

MonaSmith
03-08-2005, 05:35 AM
So we already have the Scottish and Irish united. All we need now is a Welsh lassie and a French lady and we will have them encircled!! :p
I was born in England and am therefore English, My Mum's family are originally Irish and my Dad is Scottish, but the family originated in France, so I cover a lot of the bases. I don't think that there is any Welsh in me, but I am always willing to give it a try ;) .

Mona xx.

Tiffany Tuesday
03-08-2005, 08:58 AM
God Save The Queen
... mmm bet he takes it in the throne position!

I'm A Yankee Doodle Dandy
... oh you can yank on my doodle all you want pretty boy!

Just A Little Spot Of Heaven
... uh uh uh yessss that's the spot alrighty! btw did you know Irishmen wear two condoms .. to be sure to be sure!

Oh Flower Of Scotland
.. we-ll hel-loo there, petal! Hey did you hear about the Scottish gay couple, Ben Doon and Phil McCracken, not to be confused with the the Irish gays .. Patrick Fitzgerald and Gerald Fitzpatrick!

Gosh that nationality stuff seems such pain in the butt and eeek they all sing about it! Does that then make it a pain in the arias? :) tee hee hoots giggles foflol

hugz hoots highland flings and tossing my caber to all sweet transvestites of Transylvania xxx

Sandra H
03-08-2005, 10:18 AM
Can someone please give me the link to roses as it could be a great site to go to when I am in a bad mood and give some of the girls a good telling off, then I can return here and be nice Sandra again rather than being bitchy with girls from the great site.

mand
03-08-2005, 11:46 AM
Can someone please give me the link to roses as it could be a great site to go to when I am in a bad mood and give some of the girls a good telling off, then I can return here and be nice Sandra again rather than being bitchy with girls from the great site.

http://rosesforum.tv/

I think that should do it Sandra.

love mand xxx

Tristen Cox
03-08-2005, 12:18 PM
Just in case you have that server error thingy here's a backdoor:

http://67.15.98.81/

;)

Tiffany Tuesday
03-08-2005, 12:24 PM

Whoa there Sandra Tigress,

Mand may have fallen out with someone or group and left Roses, but Roses is very much like here .. the majority are genuine nice tgirls and most helpful and supportive of others.

And just like here, occassionally a shy newbie might feel out of the loop at the in-jokes or someone might OD and start lots of pointless silly or rude threads or even have the odd, panic in panties handbags at ten paces, squabble!

Yes let the dissenchanted make their points, but please let's make up our own minds from the facts ... Roses is like here .. there are good and bad points, but both are also full of sweet sisters who do not deserve our unjust slagging!

btw ... yes a few English for some peculiar reason slag off Americans, (i think it jealousy .. but then they slag off Scottish too , in fact come to think of it they slag off anyone) but that type soon gets told off, or thrown off Roses for being vindicitive, spiteful or tiny minded!

Group hug time ... okay girls let's all get together in peace and harmony .. and go nuke Bin Laden xxx

ToniB
03-08-2005, 02:01 PM
Help!
I'm English, and I feel surrounded!!! Also, I'd no more think of slagging off Americans than fly to the moon!, or the Scottish, Irish, Welsh, French, Belgians, Germans, Dutch, or Norwegians (I think that completes the circle!). There are some that will, but fortunately a minority. Most of us are pretty friendly, if you're middle or upper class that is. Ooops, Have i just said something I shouldn't?

ToniB

Tristen Cox
03-08-2005, 02:05 PM
Just a poor dumb American. I feel so used now...*sniffles*

Wendy me
03-08-2005, 02:15 PM
what am i ??????????????? happy thats all just happy and thats what realy matters.............

Tristen Cox
03-08-2005, 02:23 PM
what am i ???????????????
Pre-owned, with an excellent maintenance plan :D

mand
03-08-2005, 02:41 PM
Whoa there Sandra Tigress,

Mand may have fallen out with someone or group and left Roses, but Roses is very much like here .. the majority are genuine nice tgirls and most helpful and supportive of others.

And just like here, occassionally a shy newbie might feel out of the loop at the in-jokes or someone might OD and start lots of pointless silly or rude threads or even have the odd, panic in panties handbags at ten paces, squabble!

Yes let the dissenchanted make their points, but please let's make up our own minds from the facts ... Roses is like here .. there are good and bad points, but both are also full of sweet sisters who do not deserve our unjust slagging!

btw ... yes a few English for some peculiar reason slag off Americans, (i think it jealousy .. but then they slag off Scottish too , in fact come to think of it they slag off anyone) but that type soon gets told off, or thrown off Roses for being vindicitive, spiteful or tiny minded!

Group hug time ... okay girls let's all get together in peace and harmony .. and go nuke Bin Laden xxx

I agree with you Tiffany, most of the girls on roses are good people and I can class many as freinds.
There is a few though with an attitude problem, and it tends to be the few who can spoil it for everyone.
As for me Tiffany I'm sure you know I can also dish it back out when pushed.

To be honest Tiffany the last thing I want on any forum is to fall out with anyone, if I have the slightest fall out I really do get upset for days afterwards.

love mand xxx

Wendy me
03-08-2005, 02:59 PM
ok the only thing i can add is play nice girls ...........or it's boy undies for a whole week ...............

Sandra H
03-08-2005, 06:56 PM
ok the only thing i can add is play nice girls ...........or it's boy undies for a whole week ...............

I cant take part because I do not have any boy undies.

Remind me are they like panties, but for boys??? YUCK :D

Tamara Croft
03-08-2005, 07:16 PM
Just a poor dumb American. I feel so used now...*sniffles*
Silly bint.... you love being used and abused......

DON'T DENY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tamara x

Sandra H
03-08-2005, 07:38 PM
I visited Roses site and it turns out I was registered it said that my last visit was on the 1st November 2004. I cannot remember the site so it could not have left a big impression on my. Not like this site, which I can’t get enough of.

I was only joking when I said I could be bitchy with the girls at Roses as some girls have said I like to judge as I find. Besides those who know me will know I am a big softy. ;)

Anyway, it is not nice to be naughty to an old girl who’s memories going. I can’t get over the thought of not remembering I once registered at Roses. :o

Tiffany Tuesday
03-08-2005, 08:09 PM
Quote Sandra: Besides those who know me will know I am a big softy.

Soft???? hmm where's naughty Nina Miss cutestuff candy panties just when we need her to help stiffen your resolve:)

You are a sweetie Sandra and eeek ...
...did i really post that Mother Thereasa Sandals in the Bin stuff above .. eeek by-eck eeek .. sowee was an attack of the Julie Andrews! It passes, but only after a quick bit of debauchery .. yes you guessed it ..

The Sound of Mucus Frocky Horror Show ...
Do a deer a female deer ...
I am thixteen, going down on theventeen ...
Climb every Mountie ...
Anal vice anal vice ...
Oh let's do the nun warp again!

Dear Secret Diary: Ms Foxy Tristen girl of wet dreams is English eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek scarey... i've only ever dated English girls, okay apart from the Canadian, yeah and that gorgeous hunky Wisconsin guy, oh and the Irish girl, um and the big girl Swedish Trade Unionist, ohmigosh and that Alabama Mommie, my college football team, cheer squad and half of Manhattan .. hey do French count or does it count if you only do french??
Phew ... back to normal insanity!

Hugz Mand be happy girl coz you are home, this is a really great forum with some truly sweet babes.

Who love ya babes .. hey i do! xxxx

Tamara Croft
03-08-2005, 08:40 PM
Quote Sandra: Besides those who know me will know I am a big softy.

Soft???? hmm where's naughty Nina Miss cutestuff candy panties just when we need her to help stiffen your resolve:)

You are a sweetie Sandra and eeek ...
...did i really post that Mother Thereasa Sandals in the Bin stuff above .. eeek by-eck eeek .. sowee was an attack of the Julie Andrews! It passes, but only after a quick bit of debauchery .. yes you guessed it ..

The Sound of Mucus Frocky Horror Show ...
Do a deer a female deer ...
I am thixteen, going down on theventeen ...
Climb every Mountie ...
Anal vice anal vice ...
Oh let's do the nun warp again!

Dear Secret Diary: Ms Foxy Tristen girl of wet dreams is English eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek scarey... i've only ever dated English girls, okay apart from the Canadian, yeah and that gorgeous hunky Wisconsin guy, oh and the Irish girl, um and the big girl Swedish Trade Unionist, ohmigosh and that Alabama Mommie, my college football team, cheer squad and half of Manhattan .. hey do French count or does it count if you only do french??
Phew ... back to normal insanity!

Hugz Mand be happy girl coz you are home, this is a really great forum with some truly sweet babes.

Who love ya babes .. hey i do! xxxx
You really are nutz..... did ya know that........ NUTZ....... :D

Tamara x

Tristen Cox
03-08-2005, 08:46 PM
What part of GO TO BLOODY BED DON'T YOU GET TAMARA! :eek:

Tamara Croft
03-08-2005, 08:58 PM
What part of GO TO BLOODY BED DON'T YOU GET TAMARA! :eek:
The GO TO BLOODY BED bit :p

Priscilla1018
03-08-2005, 09:08 PM
OMFG ANYTHING BUT THAT
Besides I burned all of HIS,

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Tiffany Tuesday
03-08-2005, 09:28 PM
You really are nutz..... did ya know that........ NUTZ....... :D
Tamara x

B-lush .. shhh puh-leeze Tamara i'm shy about my nutz! Eeek can you really see my nutz from there???? Dammit Janet smooth pink and tucked nutz and still you spot em :( Boo hoo!

Hey, least you haven't yet spotted my hot chillie pecker ... coz i'm just a little nutz up front :)

This is UK ok 2.30am saying G'nite sleep tight CD4M ...
...Goodnight you Princesses of Maine, you Queens of New England xxx

Tamara Croft
03-08-2005, 09:50 PM
OMFG ANYTHING BUT THAT
Besides I burned all of HIS,

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla
How about I give you some BS..... oh yes........ boxer shorts!!!!!!!!! *gasp* :eek:

Wendy me
03-08-2005, 09:55 PM
lol lol lol.........then ducks........

donnie123abc1
03-08-2005, 10:04 PM
Sounds kind of like the tv coverage of the British Parliment Meetings where everybody boos and hisses at each other. Thank god I'm an AMERICAN girl!

Dawn Marrie

Tamara Croft
03-08-2005, 11:19 PM
Sounds kind of like the tv coverage of the British Parliment Meetings where everybody boos and hisses at each other. Thank god I'm an AMERICAN girl!

Dawn Marrie
Thank goodness I'm British..... and can spell Parliament :D *waits for her slap* :p

Tamara x

Sarah Cummings
03-09-2005, 03:29 AM
Alright everyone, take two of these and call me in the evening :p

http://www.geocities.com/tristencx/chill.JPG
OMG, Tristen, That's a horse chill pill :eek: , But then, I know some people that could still stand at least three of those. They have big mouths anyway :rolleyes:

Tristen Cox
03-09-2005, 03:38 AM
OMG, Tristen, That's a horse chill pill , But then, I know some people that could still stand at least three of those. They have big mouths anyway

These pills don't go in your mouth though Sarah they go in your... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Priscilla1018
03-09-2005, 10:37 AM
Hi Pricilla, Sweets would you do me a little itsy weetsy favor? Since I do believe in God, The one thing that makes me cringe is the "F" in the OMG. All I ask is if you could remove the "F" part. I would sincerely appreciate that. Thanks hon. Love Sarah.

Will do from now on.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Wendy me
03-09-2005, 01:09 PM
see thats playing nice ........................

Sarah Cummings
03-09-2005, 02:10 PM
Will do from now on.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla
Pricilla, YOU ARE A DOLL!!!! :) Thank you dear. Love ya. Sarah :) .

Sarah Cummings
03-09-2005, 02:27 PM
These pills don't go in your mouth though Sarah they go in your... :eek: :eek: :eek:
Hey Tristen, the people I know, that live near me, that's where they do most of their talking from anyway. :eek: I'm sure you know some people like that too. Most of us here do, I'm sure. Lol.

Anita
03-09-2005, 03:34 PM
Christ have just read thro this thread It seems it changed tracks and directions several times
So taking all into account I am going abroad to an Islamic country and cross dress as no one will ever know in all that black get up and veil

Cindy K
03-22-2005, 02:32 PM
[QUOTE=mand]
To be truthfull I've really quite had enough of it on the home sites, there is so much snobbery and back stabbing it's getting to be more trouble than it's worth.
/QUOTE]

I am pleased I found this thread Mand, I know it’s an old thread now but I wasn’t around when it was posted, but it’s exactly why I left Roses.

I couldn’t do with all that cliquey back stabbing and squabbling any more; I am really pleased to read that others have felt the same.
I found that Roses was starting to depress me. I felt every time I posted a thread, I had to prepare to be on the defensive from some one who was looking for conflict. I had to leave before I wrote something I would regret. But having said that there was some really nice friendly girls on there.

mand
03-22-2005, 03:33 PM
[QUOTE=mand]
/QUOTE]

I am pleased I found this thread Mand, I know it’s an old thread now but I wasn’t around when it was posted, but it’s exactly why I left Roses.

I couldn’t do with all that cliquey back stabbing and squabbling any more; I am really pleased to read that others have felt the same.
I found that Roses was starting to depress me. I felt every time I posted a thread, I had to prepare to be on the defensive from some one who was looking for conflict. I had to leave before I wrote something I would regret. But having said that there was some really nice friendly girls on there.

Tell you what Cindy I did say somethings but it took a lot of pushing at me and I ended up the bad girl of the forum.
I know exactly what you mean I would start a thread off and then dread looking at it again because there was always someone itching to have a go at you for it. Did you ever notice though Cindy the ones who were the quickest to critise and have a go never really started threads of there own or if they did they were usually just singing their own praises.

Thanks for agreeing Cindy, I suspose I owe you a drink now :)

love mand xxx