PDA

View Full Version : More about me

Syndi
06-16-2007, 08:12 PM
Hi,I am Syndi from Texas and just wanted to say alittle more since I forgot to mention more in my intro.I am 22 years old and have been wearing girl's clothes since I was 11.Like alot of crossdressers I started out borrowing panties from my mom and sister.For awhile it was brief sessions of trying them on when I was home alone and also when i slept.When I was 13 my sisyer joined the Navy and I had her clothes all to my self.It was then when developed a liking for girl's jeans,shorts,capri pants and yes skirts and dresses.Of course my first love was panties and all through school I would wear them under my regular clothes.(gym class suffered because I was worried about the guys seeing my underwear.) Mom ended up getting a 2nd job and it meant more "Syndi Time" I would spend alot of time just wearing different things.One of my favorites was these Rocky Mountain western jeans my sister left behind.They eventually disappeared from her room and into mine.She probably thought they were donated.Along with the way i was confusedbecause I though I had a tendency to be feminine theguy in me had habits that typical teen boys go through .For me I went through a long phase of hallway pinching and grabbing but at the same time I was eager for the school day to end so i could go to my stash.It was weird i liked girls but i loved girls clothes.Any way for the rest of my schooling I remained in the closet and still do even to this day .No one to my knowledge has found out but there were many close ones.Though I wanted to stay in secrecy I was daring once or twice in high school to wear those Rockies with a regular shirt.No oe said anything but some of the "cow girls" did look at me funny.Since I am actually not passable I only wear panties under my clothes.I hope one day to move out but apartments are expensive so I just settle for what I have now.

Talon DeRojo
06-17-2007, 05:50 AM
Syndi - Welcome to the group. Thanks for shsring your story with us all.
Talon:happy:

Juanita O
06-17-2007, 09:30 AM
Hi Syndi

Welcome to the family:hugs:

Syndi
06-17-2007, 07:33 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome!!
I hope to make a few friends and maybe answers to why.
Then again there probably are no answers.Hope to hear from you all

Syndi

kerrianna
06-18-2007, 04:26 AM
Hi Syndi, welcome.

I hope you will find many friends and family here to share your passions with. :hugs:

Slip Affinity
06-18-2007, 05:51 AM
It all sounds pretty typical. Welcome to the group.

Brianna Lovely
06-18-2007, 08:15 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome!!
I hope to make a few friends and maybe answers to why.
Then again there probably are no answers.Hope to hear from you all

Syndi

Hi Syndi and welcome to the forum.
As to why, I suggest reading past posts. You'll soon learn, that the why, is not as important as self acceptence, an open mind and an open heart.

cdkrista
06-18-2007, 06:58 PM
Syndi, what a great name, anyway I too remember Rockies. I actually found some on clearence at Sheplers and bought some (for Girlfriend,yea right!). Anyway, welcome to the forums and what part of Texas are you from. DFW here.

JoAnnDallas
06-19-2007, 08:24 AM
Hello from another Texas girl. I'm in Dallas. Where abouts are you?

joann07
06-19-2007, 12:58 PM
Syndi,

Welcome to the forum.
You couldn't have found a better place to meet fellow CDers.

I love DFW, and I am a big time Cowboys fan.
Texas has some of the prettiest girls, especially the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders.
Go Cowboys!!

Dixie
06-19-2007, 01:04 PM
Hi Syndi

angelfire
06-19-2007, 07:08 PM
Hey Syndi, welcome to the boards.

I'm also hoping to move out soon and get a place of my own.

Wenda
06-19-2007, 07:59 PM
Great opening post! As some of the others have said, don't spend too much time trying to analyze 'why'? This isn't like running a computer analysis on your car engine, the computer doesn't identify 'why' you are not operating according to how your think your 'should' be. Just be the best at who you are, and be honest about how you feel. Enjoy, welcome! wenda.

Syndi
06-20-2007, 01:36 PM
Syndi, what a great name, anyway I too remember Rockies. I actually found some on clearence at Sheplers and bought some (for Girlfriend,yea right!). Anyway, welcome to the forums and what part of Texas are you from. DFW here.

Me I am in San Antonio and there is a Sheplers real close byme.

bethw
06-20-2007, 01:50 PM
Hi Syndi;
Welcome.