PDA

View Full Version : how long dose it take to shave your legs

Shining Star
03-06-2005, 06:49 AM
how long dose it tak to shave you legs. i tried to finish shaving my legs today but only got half way as my razor went blunt on me

Julie
03-06-2005, 07:24 AM
Did you spend too long trying to shave the back of your legs and blunt the razor that way? :)

JJ

Tristen Cox
03-06-2005, 07:29 AM
How long are your legs? ;)

Jasmine Marrie
03-06-2005, 10:24 AM
it takes me 15 minutes to shave mine.i use the venus razor and it works wonders.i'll recomend it to all the sisters on this site

StephanieCD
03-06-2005, 10:44 AM
I took me a looong time my first time or two - after that you start to get frustrated and go quicker and eventually you get the hang of it and go faster - it takes me about 15 minutes, now, as well. I almost invariably miss a spot but I've never been with a girl who didn't once in a while ;)

Linda-x
03-06-2005, 11:42 AM
3 minutes. Why do you ask? Are you going to enter a leg shaving race???

Priscilla1018
03-06-2005, 11:55 AM
3 minutes. Why do you ask? Are you going to enter a leg shaving race???

5 minutes for me. I guess I do'nt even qualify for the race,although,my legs are quite large. The first time was a bloody(real blood)mess but it gets easier.Use a fresh blade every time.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

mand
03-06-2005, 11:59 AM
It really should only take a couple of minuites each leg, what type of razor do you use and how often do you shave them ????

love mand xxx

Wendy me
03-06-2005, 02:36 PM
never shave in a hurry always take your time enjoy it hurring is shuch a guy thing

mand
03-06-2005, 02:43 PM
never shave in a hurry always take your time enjoy it hurring is shuch a guy thing

Oh Wendy I do so agree with you but sometimes time is just to dam short.

Tell you what is one of my favourite pastimes, hot soak in the tub, lots of soapy bubbles shave really smooth all over and then slip into a silky dressing gown, then a glass of wine in front of an open fire. Like I say if time allows it.

love mand xxx

reginaNJ1
03-06-2005, 07:44 PM
Takes me less than 5 min in the shower, but thats because I keep them shaved regularly I do them about once a week. I originally used nair and ocassional again acouple of times. By being regular you can go much faster and dont killthe blades so fast. I do my whole body in less than 10.

wilma
03-06-2005, 08:03 PM
15 minutes to shave but I always set aside plunty of time to shave my legs in a nice soothing relaxing bath that takes at least 45 minutes. Of course all followed up with a soothing rub down of my favorite remoisturing lotion. Then I'm ready for the night. LOL Wilma

Priscilla1018
03-06-2005, 08:59 PM

Tell you what is one of my favourite pastimes, hot soak in the tub, lots of soapy bubbles shave really smooth all over and then slip into a silky dressing gown, then a glass of wine in front of an open fire. Like I say if time allows it.

love mand xxx

Wow ,does that sound good,especialy the wine and the open fire. I'l have to try that.It is shave first then the wine,right?

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

jennysueaz
03-06-2005, 09:11 PM
I started to use one of those painful epilators. This torture device tears the hair out at the root. The instructions say that after several times using the epilator the hair does not grow back as thich and or as noticable.

I used this device once a week for six months and the leg hair is almost invisable. The need to it is down to once every three to four weeks. The pain is gone. The epilator realy works! You must keep with it for it to be effective.

wilma
03-06-2005, 09:12 PM
Absoutely shave first then wine. The warm fire is a nice touch. LOL Wilma

Kadence_Lynn
03-06-2005, 09:17 PM
I shaved my legs for the first time Friday night and it seemed like it took two hours to finish.:( I am sure it wont take that long the next time, unless I get out the bubbles and spend some quiet time in the bath. I am definitely going to have to keep them silky smooth from now on. Oh what a feeling!! :D

Jess
03-06-2005, 09:20 PM
i just shave above the knee and i take my time and get very exited while doing it

it probably takes me 10 to 15 minutes

Jen_TGCD
03-06-2005, 09:49 PM
The epilator realy works! You must keep with it for it to be effective.

[Highjacking a thread again... oh, well!!! :o ]

Hi, Jenny...

What brand of epilator do you use???

I was thinking about the Emjoi Gold but the Braun was suggested in another thread.

Wendy me
03-06-2005, 10:15 PM

love mand xxx

that sounds greate . yes wendy is my fav. hobby not ever in a rush when it comes to wendy time............. :p

Shining Star
03-07-2005, 02:34 AM
i only use my man razor its the only one i have at the moment it is a marc3 turbo

Akyra
03-07-2005, 03:40 AM
beeep wrong answer........

now go get some reel razors........

made fur women......

dont furget to shave behind the kneez ;)

LindaTS
03-09-2005, 08:33 AM
Only a matter of seconds because I only have a few hairs around my knees. I suppose I could actually get away without shaving them all the time.

jenny c
03-09-2005, 09:12 AM
Usually takes me 5 mins to shave my legs when i shave them because i use a Babyliss simplysmooth which keeps them lovely and smooth. before i remove any hair i alwaysi exfoiliate first that reduces the chance of a rash appearing and finish off with a good moisturiser or baby oil.

RhondaLynn
03-13-2005, 07:03 AM
Depends on how often I shave them. If I'm shaving daily, I do it ad-hoc as I take a shower every morning. Not an entire shave, but just a quadrant. I'll do one calf, or both, or one calf & thigh. Then I'll do the other one(s) the next day or days. This only adds less than 5 minutes to my shower.

If I haven't shaved in a week or so, I'll take a long shower, and spend more time on detail, and do both legs, thighs, crotch, underarms & my breast area. Sometimes I spend 20 or 30 minutes just on a full close shave. I usually do the full shave ritual just before a night or weekend of feminine exploration. I'll bathe & shave, dry off, powder down my legs & crotch, slip into some hoseiry, panties & a slip, then lounge around the room awhile while I decide what else to wear. Eventually I'll put on a blouse, wrap a skirt around me, and slip into my pumps. Then I'm ready to venture out onto the patio awhile to set the mood for my outfit.

MissBosie
03-13-2005, 07:20 AM
Star, it takes me forever and when I've finished, it's like there is a little dead animal in the plug hole, :(

Priscilla1018
03-13-2005, 11:55 AM
Hi Star,
There is always the hot flame method can't say I've tried it,but,in theory,it may work. Although this may hurt more than the epilater and you have to watch out for a brush fire if your hair is long. :eek:

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Sweet Susan
03-13-2005, 01:35 PM
I can get my legs shaved in about 15 minutes. A stunning acheivement, I must say.

LeslieGirl
03-13-2005, 05:34 PM
Hi

I spend 30 minutes in the shower shaving my legs and other stuff.

TGIRL
:D