PDA

View Full Version : What's everybody doing...

gmss
06-16-2007, 09:39 PM
at home posting to the message forums on a Saturday night?!?

You should be out - driving around, walking, pubbing, visiting friends, etc.!

Only people without a life are home posting on the internet on a Saturday evening. :rolleyes:

:heehee: :drink: :drink:

I'm just watching Men In Black, for the millionth time. What are you all doing?

Celia
06-16-2007, 09:52 PM
I was at Super Saturday (a fair of sorts held annually at my alma mater) today. Right now I'm in a chat room in one of the forums that I'm a member of.:happy:

-Celia

chucks
06-16-2007, 09:57 PM
eating some "soup" i made. water, french green lentils, green lentils, red lentils, wild rice, corn, broccoli, bread and molasses.

just being lazy today.

ArleneRaquel
06-16-2007, 10:10 PM
I am sitting at my computer in my Red Wig, Red Lipstick,non - lined bifocals, Red Bra, Red Panties, and Red Satin Robe, and feeling ultra sexy. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Always Ultra - Modest ( or it that Conceited ? )

Karren H
06-16-2007, 10:12 PM
Too Tired!!! I spent all day replacing the exhaust system on the old 96 Toyota Camry!!! Then the kids ran off to a concert, and the wifey and I watched the TV all night.... Stargate SG-1 reruns....... Now I'm just letting the dog out, checking my email, and the forums I'm on, my 360 , some IM's and going to bed!!!

Love Karren

MJ
06-16-2007, 10:12 PM
just sitting at my computer in my lion king nightgown reading the posts

patti.jean
06-16-2007, 10:33 PM
I just got home from a day and evening out. This afternoon I went to a local Pride celebration. Being it was out side I needed a summer dress, so I went shopping this afternoon enfem and at Sears was able to try on several dresses. I found one that I absolutely love. It is a sleeveless full length floral pattern. So to go with the dress I had to buy some sandals and I found some great sandals also. Then I had to paint my toe nails, my finger nails where al ready done. After the Pride celebrations spent a couple hours down town and now am checking the web.

Vera Lynn
06-16-2007, 10:42 PM
Well, I have to disagre with you here

I am home, with my family, on saturday night. No place I would rather be

I do have on gold satin pajamas with white lacy panties underneath, but this is my life, and my family is the best.

So, even though there is a whole other life out there, in public I could be part of...this is as good as it gets, and I for one am thankful

Vera Lynn
06-16-2007, 10:43 PM
My 13 y-o is at a Gwen Stepanie concert
Having the time of her life...good stuff
Too Tired!!! I spent all day replacing the exhaust system on the old 96 Toyota Camry!!! Then the kids ran off to a concert, and the wifey and I watched the TV all night.... Stargate SG-1 reruns....... Now I'm just letting the dog out, checking my email, and the forums I'm on, my 360 , some IM's and going to bed!!!

Love Karren

Tanya83
06-16-2007, 10:50 PM
Because this is fun!

susie evans
06-16-2007, 11:38 PM
this happens when you get old and just relaxing becomes fun and the warm spa was nice also :heehee:

susie

Billijo49504
06-16-2007, 11:46 PM
Just got done with a very good pizza, with a few pieces left for breakfast...BJ

prettywithsideburns
06-16-2007, 11:55 PM
drinking wine in drab.

contemplating making fried rice or reading a book. instead wasting the time I could be using for those things writing this.

CheriTV2006
06-17-2007, 01:31 AM
Today I sewed two kimonos that I bought last night to loungers (I sewed up the fronts). I bought a new mini-sewing machine to do this first (it kicks the butt out of the expensive one that I would love to take to my backyard and shoot ... this one's a winner!) Then I spent a few hours cutting/building plywood to construct an overpass for my HO layout (eventually when fully operational I hope to have it featured a particular model railroading mag ... it's been a life endeavor). Then, after my son when out with his friends tonight, I put on my kimono conversions/makeup and took photos.Cheri.

Victoria Anne
06-17-2007, 02:37 AM
Just stopped driving a bit while ago, 739 miles today so its time to rest and unwind,thinking of baking a cake to have later,a glass of wine would be nice too.