PDA

View Full Version : No wonder GGs are so good with makeup

insearchofme
06-17-2007, 10:00 AM
Lat night I went to some friend"s house and their daughter had 3 friends over for a sleep over. When I arrived the girls were in the family room giving themselves makeovers. I shoud say all the girls were in the 4th grade.

They had the makeup all out and the dad asked how much all the makeup cost. They said only $250 dollars, I though he was going to cr**p. That got me thinking if they start so early they should be pretty good by the time they are teens.

How bad did I want to let them work on me? Well you already know don't you. Needless to say it didn't happen. Too bad I need the practice.

Jocelyn Quivers
06-17-2007, 10:04 AM
$250 for makeup "Good Lord" I hope that was more of a yearly total spent on make up supplies as opposed to just a routine shopping trip. Jocelyn

Marla S
06-17-2007, 10:06 AM
Yup. It's practice.

Have you ever seen a girl when she used mom's makeup for the first time ?

Doesn't look much different from the first attempts of a CD.:D maybe a bit cuter

Karren H
06-17-2007, 10:18 AM
LOL I have $400 to $500 at any one time... and the makeup junkies in the other forum I've been playing on have $1,000 maybe $10,000 of makeup!!!!

Karren

Andrea Nicole
06-17-2007, 10:19 AM
The little GG's practice ... practice ... practice, and by the time they are 13-14-15 ... they have it pretty well mastered .... and then fine tune in in their late teens .... they are pros ....
They have all those years to prepare themsleves ... from walking in hi-heels to which type lingerie to wera with different oufits .... etc ....
And it's all about one thing... HUNTING .....

Gina_darling
06-17-2007, 11:57 AM
Definitely practice, but I have found that my skills have come in leaps and bounds very quickly. Us girls can soon catch up with the real girls! The trick is to look natural, none of the ostentatious drag queen look (unless that is what you're after!).

Mitch23
06-17-2007, 12:04 PM
I think some of us (I don't put myself in this category) are better because we have to be! I've seen some very good makeup on this site and amongst the CDs I know

Mitch

Tamara Croft
06-17-2007, 12:07 PM
And it's all about one thing... HUNTING .....No it isn't.... get your facts right :rolleyes: My daughter wears makeup because she likes to look nice, not go hunting.... jeezz.... :Angry3:

Kate Simmons
06-17-2007, 12:09 PM
HMM--I wonder if you can get more game or catch more fish if you wear makeup? Sounds like a plan to me.:happy:

Tamara Croft
06-17-2007, 12:10 PM
HMM--I wonder if you can get more game or catch more fish if you wear makeup? Sounds like a plan to me.:happy::lol: yeah they'll jump out at you wanting to be taken home :heehee:

Rachael Warren
06-17-2007, 12:17 PM
Many girls never wear full makeup, nor need too, just a bit of lippy and eye makeup is all they need.

Green with envy I am!

Kate Simmons
06-17-2007, 12:19 PM
:lol: yeah they'll jump out at you wanting to be taken home :heehee:Love it Tam, you had me in stitches.:rofl::battingeyelashes:

GACountrygal
06-17-2007, 02:38 PM

oh goodie then I can do makeup all the time!!! :heehee:

Oh wait, yer not talkin bout camo face paint to go with the camo shirts, pants, ballcap, gloves, boots and all. Darn the luck :rolleyes::straightface:

Its not about hunting for a lot of GG's. Its just like dressing up for some of us. It's just matching our outside to how great and beautiful we feel on the inside!!!!!!! :tongueout

Nic

Andrea Nicole
06-17-2007, 03:13 PM
It's about HUNTING for mainstream GG's .... anyone says different is only lying to themselves and others .... so let's quit the you know what .....

Michele
06-17-2007, 03:27 PM
Pack all of our gear into the woods for a week and go hunting..... We would all have to be up and at em at 2:30am to be in the woods before daylight.. oh and darn there is nowhere to plug in the curling iron or the makeup mirror. :D

Tamara Croft
06-17-2007, 04:23 PM
It's about HUNTING for mainstream GG's .... anyone says different is only lying to themselves and others .... so let's quit the you know what .....Oh puh-lease, get with the program already and bring yourself into the real world.... if you believe that, then you live in a sad sad world... :rolleyes:

Is that why you wear makeup then?? to go hunting for men??

Love it Tam, you had me in stitches.:rofl::battingeyelashes:
I do try my best sweetie :lol:

Julie York
06-17-2007, 04:38 PM
LOL I have $400 to $500 at any one time...Karren

Do you wear it all at once?

:D:D

Tamara Croft
06-17-2007, 04:40 PM
Do you wear it all at once?

:D:D:lol: Is that a question or do you know for a fact?? (fact me thinks)

:hiding:

:D

sorry... :hiding:

:tongueout

Shelly Preston
06-17-2007, 04:41 PM
The secret is to get it right before you run out of $$$$ :)

Sheri 4242
06-17-2007, 05:44 PM
HMM--I wonder if you can get more game or catch more fish if you wear makeup? Sounds like a plan to me.:happy:

Well, couldn't hurt, Sal. Once when I knew the members of my hunting club were not going to be around, I decided to go hunting in a camo miniskirt, greenish-black sweater top, black thigh-highs, and simple 3 1'1/2 black pumps. Nope. No luck hunting. And it was a BigITCH climbing into that tree stand in that miniskirt and with those heels.

BUT, as I'm sitting in the stand feeling all confident that no club member would be down there that day, all of a sudden it dawned on me: the Game Warden could be around!!!!!!! And me, without my hunter orange vest!!! :tongueout

Cai
06-17-2007, 06:00 PM
It's about HUNTING for mainstream GG's .... anyone says different is only lying to themselves and others .... so let's quit the you know what .....

Wait - you're allowed to dress up and look good because you want to and you feel like it, but GG's must be looking for a guy when they do the same thing?

I go to a women's college - there are no men in 95% of my classes, and yet many of the girls wear skirts, heels, and makeup to class. Why? Because they like wearing them, the same reason you do.

Ema1234 GG
06-17-2007, 06:14 PM

Oh come off it, that opinion is straight out of the dark ages. :rolleyes: It's more likely that GG's wear make up in order to feel good about themselves, rather than for anything else.

Taking CDing out of the question, I'm assuming that most of the guys on here have a "beauty regime" they practise before going out in guy mode, you know, styling your hair, shaving your beard etc etc. Are you telling me that the ONE AND ONLY reason that blokes do this is due to "hunting"? Somehow I don't think so...

I go to a women's college - there are no men in 95% of my classes, and yet many of the girls wear skirts, heels, and makeup to class. Why? Because they like wearing them, the same reason you do.

You've got it in one! :D

Marla S
06-17-2007, 06:16 PM

Hmmm ?

Try it with the slimy one and cold colors. Fishes just have a different fashion sense ... a strange one indeed.

I have never seen one catching a fly with red lipstick on.

mellisa's wife
06-17-2007, 07:35 PM
The little GG's practice ... practice ... practice, and by the time they are 13-14-15 ... they have it pretty well mastered .... and then fine tune in in their late teens .... they are pros ....
They have all those years to prepare themsleves ... from walking in hi-heels to which type lingerie to wera with different oufits .... etc ....

Couldn't be further from the truth... or why... oh why do I do my hair and makeup on days when I don't leave the house and the "Mr." is at work. No need for "hunting" on those days or any other days for that fact. It's a routine, like getting up, getting dressed...eating... drinking... breathing..................

You DO realize that you can't generalize a complete section of society... don't you? Really now... just remember WHERE you are posting this!

No offense intended... just by :2c:

Stephenie S
06-17-2007, 08:17 PM
Well, I think that "hunting" was a bit OTT. That would mean that women are only involved in one thing all the time. Not really a very realistic idea, is it?

But you got it right about the practice. I raised two daughters and they spent literally hundreds of hours in front of the mirror with their girlfriends practicing things that would stand them in good stead the rest of their lives. It's unrealistic to assume that we can learn all that quickly.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Chantelle CD
06-18-2007, 12:58 AM
Couldn't be further from the truth... or why... oh why do I do my hair and makeup on days when I don't leave the house and the "Mr." is at work. No need for "hunting" on those days or any other days for that fact. It's a routine, like getting up, getting dressed...eating... drinking... breathing..................

You DO realize that you can't generalize a complete section of society... don't you? Really now... just remember WHERE you are posting this!

No offense intended... just by :2c:

Woman look better with makeup on, same as men look better with a fresh shave, or nicly trimmed beard or mustache, I dont trim the stache to go hunting, just to feel better about myself, fig woman do the same with makeup, though there are some that cake it on, and those i think are the ones that might be hunting.