PDA

View Full Version : First guests

Miss Terr
06-17-2007, 04:35 PM
Well I had my first house guests this weekend.
I had met and chatted with a lady online from not too far away. The chat evolved into a phone conversation, and then plans to come for a visit.
Well needless to say I was very excited and a bit apprehensive about getting a last minute cancelation or no show.
But Raych and her girlfriend called about 30 minutes away because the directions the got off map quest were wrong.
So when they arrived at 5 PM is I had a lovely dinner waiting for the two very hungry ladies who were on the road for a while. I prepared my special white wine chicken and pasta w/ side of garlic bread.
After dinner we drifted into various conversations and finally got around to watching the movie they brought with them "Rocky Horror Picture Show" (which I hadnt seen).
When it was over we chatted until after 12, I offered them the pull out couch if they felt they werent up for the trip back at night.
They looked at each other and one (AJ) said to the other "I cant drive I have night blindness" and the other (Raychael) said "I'm really tired." We then talk for while since they were staying and then I pulled out the linens and we settled in for the night.
At 9 we had breakfast and we continued to talk until 1 PM when they finnaly had to go.
So I had my first guests, dinner guests, and over night guests, as Terri yesterday. It was so nice they complimented my food, my clothes, Apt, it really made me feel special.
I invited them again, and we do have semi sold plans to visit a club in the next few weeks.
Just wanted to share this with you and if you have the means I highly recommend it.

...How does "Miss Terri's Bed & Breakfast" sound?

insearchofme
06-17-2007, 09:23 PM
And exactly where is this B&B?

Eileen
06-17-2007, 10:38 PM
Terri it all sounds wonderful! So glad everyone had a good time and are looking forward to a repeat!

Eileen

Sheri 4242
06-18-2007, 03:02 AM
Sounds like a wonderful time! I grew up in your area and used to feel so alone -- never knew (back then) that there were any CDers in Sav'h -- heck, I thought I was the only one anywhere!!!

Anyway, maybe I'll have to make a trip back to Sav'h -- your chicken sounds great, and the company even better!