PDA

View Full Version : Did my best not to make my interest noticeable...

heathr1
06-17-2007, 05:02 PM
I have a job where I am the only guy working with several women on any shift.

I've just finished a shift, where in our break, I was sat down with the women and they began talking about their clothes and make-up and one got her shopping bag out and let us see her new bustier style clubbing top and short skirt.

I sat there quietly, but was sooooo interested.

Ever been in a similar situation?

prettywithsideburns
06-17-2007, 05:04 PM
shoulda told em.

Kate Simmons
06-17-2007, 06:08 PM
Well yeah Hon but I usually join right in. You'd be surprised how much they will talk, especially when a guy is interested. I'm always complimenting the gals on their hair and clothes. When they ask how I know so much about fashion, I just say I know more than you think. Keeps 'em guessing anyway.:p

KandisTX
06-17-2007, 06:25 PM
While you cannot make anyone accept what you are, you can find common ground or topics to talk about. I have a female co-worker that knows about me, and she and I are ALWAYS talking about the best places to go shopping for lingerie, skirts, shoes, etc. Try it with one of them and see where it leads.

Kandis:love:

crimsoncage GG
06-17-2007, 07:49 PM
I used to work retail and when women get togethor we talk about everything with eachother. From stupid husband stories to childbirth no doubt you've heard it all. I don't think you needed to hide your interest in the clothing around them. In fact they might have offered to go shopping with you and things. You could have become one of the girls.

Stephenie S
06-17-2007, 08:04 PM
Just join right in, hon. Did you think that maybe you were going to get an invitation?

Lovies,
Stephenie

Diane098
06-17-2007, 08:06 PM
I complimented a female coworker today on her ear rings. she asked if I would like to try them. She was joking but i would have loved to try them on.

Angie G
06-17-2007, 08:19 PM
Somewhat when at work and looking at store flyers an womans thing they think I'm looking at the girls :hugs:
Angie

christina marie
06-17-2007, 11:24 PM
have always got along better with GG's, never hesitate to yak about clothes or whatever else, you will be amazed how quickly you fit right in.

Billijo49504
06-17-2007, 11:41 PM
When some of the women saw me looking at the Victoria Secret Catalog, they thought I was looking at the babes. But actually I was seeing if what I was looking at, was available in my size. But what they don't know, won't hurt me....BJ

Deanna2
06-19-2007, 03:01 AM
Can't (and won't) avoid being interested. Besides, what's wrong with showing approval to a co-worker on something she has just bought?

Karren H
06-19-2007, 06:47 AM
I take every opertunity I get to chat clothing and fashion with anyone that will do the same.. Lots of fun and the women seem to appreciate it that your interested in the things they are...

Karren

Wenda
06-19-2007, 06:52 AM
I usually comment on clothes, shoes, hair style changes, etc. As long as it is a sincere compliment and not overdone, most women are just pleased that you noticed. I always say 'Boys have the best toys, but girls have the best shoes." One of my co-workers from another location is in great shape and has the most extensive leather wardrobe I know of. On one visit, she made a point of coming to my office to apologize for not wearing something in leather that trip. I said not wto worry, the killer pants she had with a slit and laces up to the knees were a reasonable facsimile. w

Sylviaqwerty
06-19-2007, 09:35 AM
I often talk about clothes with my co workers. Once one of the new girls said I must be gay. I did not need to reply the others told her there was no question of homosexuality they knew I liked women. I still do not think they know I like them so much that I want to emulate them.

Michelle 51
06-19-2007, 10:19 AM
I do it without thinking sometimes.The other day one of the office ladies had on a gorgeous skirt and before i could think i said i love that skirt then realized what i said.She said thanks and jokingly said would you like to try it on .I felt like saying o yes but just turned red and beat it out of there and let that slip die a natural death. justabit

Emma England
06-19-2007, 11:09 AM
I do it without thinking sometimes.The other day one of the office ladies had on a gorgeous skirt and before i could think i said i love that skirt then realized what i said.She said thanks and jokingly said would you like to try it on .I felt like saying o yes but just turned red and beat it out of there and let that slip die a natural death. justabit

You should have tried it on (just for a laugh mind).

Colleentg
06-19-2007, 03:32 PM
A few years back, I worked with all females in a convenience store. They all knew I was a CD (then). But they always included me in their chats about girly things, even asking what I thought about their outfits, jewelry and stuff. Eventually a few of them offered me some of their clothing they didn't want anymore, even some nice earrings and a necklace. I miss them, but not the job!

Dixie
06-19-2007, 05:46 PM
Join right in, if they ask just say I have had a hew girlfriends/sisters/mother/spouse, pick one. If you are comfortable with them knowing then just tell the truth!:D:eek: