PDA

View Full Version : Trip to New Orleans

DeeInGeorgia
06-17-2007, 07:45 PM
I just got back from a trip to New Orleans to help my sister move some stuff into storage in Georgia. My wife and kids took me to the airport, so I couldn't dress the whole way, but I did dress enfemme. The only clothing in my luggage that was not femme clothing was one pair of male socks and two tee shirts. Friday, I spent the whole day fully enfemme. I wore a Red Bustier with black trim and black pleated short skirt with black sandals Friday night to the French Quarter. It seemed like most everyone was dressed low casual, tee shirts and jeans, and they all had a cup of beer in their hand.

My sister took me to her favorite strip club on Bourbin Street, where she introduced me to a couple of her aquaintances as her brother. They thought I was cute. We took some pictures of each other with some firemen.

I was not impressed with the French Quarter, if you don't drink and don't like strip clubs, other than people watching there wasn't much going on. There were a few clubs with different types of music, but there wasn't much in the way of dressed up people. My sister and I were some of the hottest dressed chicks there.

Saturday, we started driving the rental truck had her van to GA. I was dressed enfemme from the neck down, but did not bother with the wig or make-up, but with medium forms and painted nails, wearing a tee shirt and jeans.

We helped one heavily tattooed guy at truck stop having car trouble, and my sister told me later that he had asked her if I dressed enfemme and she said yes, and he mentioned to her that hed had a friend that dressed.

We also had dinned and breakfast at Cracker Barrel, medium forms, painted nails but no wig or makeup during the trip. No problems or comments.

Dee

Angie G
06-17-2007, 08:24 PM
Sounds like a hice trip hun :hugs:
Angie

SandyR
06-17-2007, 09:33 PM
My wife and I got back from New Orleans 3 weeks ago. We love it there, the food, the culture. Its so America! Glad you had fun. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs, from both of us!

SandyR

Phoebe Reece
06-17-2007, 09:54 PM
Good for you Dee! My wife and I were in New Orleans on Saturday for a wedding. I didn't get to dress though.

DeeInGeorgia
06-20-2007, 07:27 AM
Picture from my trip outside "Bewitched" a gentleman's club we went to.

Holly
06-20-2007, 08:01 AM
Dee, all in all, it sounds like you had a nice trip. From your picture, it looks like you had a great time!

samcs
06-20-2007, 09:08 AM
Dee,

Sounds like it was a blast. I wish I had a sister that I could get dressed up with. Are you comfortable being out dressed and do you pass easily?

Michelle 51
06-20-2007, 10:19 AM
Sounds like a great trip.Glad you enjoyed yourself justabit