PDA

View Full Version : My Fathers Day Weekend

Sally24
06-17-2007, 08:44 PM
I've posted pics from my weekend over in the Picture Gallery http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=906962#post906962

It was a very nice weekend. Friday night my daughter wanted to go out with friends but didn't have any pants that fit her for clubbing. She came into my room with a funny look and asked if I had any jeans or slacks she could borrow. I directed her to where in Sally's room the pants were stored and she went down and looked. She came back very happy with a pair of black slacks I have. It's really funny to find that we're very close to the same size in most of our clothes! Now both our wardrobes have increased!

Saturday my wife and daughter both took me shopping and we purchased a new outfit including shoes, a couple of new tops, and a new bra. I didn't have the time to try them on then as we went out to Fantastik Four - Rise of the Silver Surfer. Don't let anyone tell you that this is a poor movie. We loved it and enjoyed it a great deal!

Sunday morning I took my time and got ready for a photo shoot in the yard. I tried my new outfit on and I think I love it! It follows my shape, has all sorts of sparkles and glitter and the skirt moves very nicely for dancing. The casual pink top should be very nice and cool for summer touristing with my wife in Boston.

All in all a very good weekend.

rose382832
06-18-2007, 01:04 PM
can i shop in your wardrobe too? it sounds like you had a great father's day and have a wonderfull family.( no your daughter can't shop in my closet.):heehee:

Kristen Marie
06-18-2007, 05:32 PM
I was hoping for a little something, but nothing came. Sounds like you hit the jack pot there Sally. I'm glad for you!!