PDA

View Full Version : mtf dating

MJ
06-17-2007, 09:33 PM
OK kieron got me thinking would you date another mtf if you knew up front
and would to date someone in transition that way you don't have to hide or lie about the relationship thank you

this is open to all sorry i will get a mod to fix it

(I fixed for you marissa- Shelly)

marie354
06-17-2007, 10:26 PM
Good question Marissa!
Now that Regina and I are just girlfriends, I have more options. Not sure what that means, but it is something to think about.... Wanna date?
:hugs:

christina marie
06-17-2007, 10:52 PM
I would hope that mommy taught me to be a good enough person to like someone for the inner content and not so much for the outer package, not much different from the same acceptance I ask for.

MJ
06-17-2007, 11:05 PM
well i will get a mod to fix my gg only lol
first of all for me i am not sure any more as i am OK being with gg but thanks to time hormones and understanding . i would date a gg as i know what to do and react ...
a trans man well i would but i need time to understand or adjust to that relationship
now another t-girl i would but she must be full time and out to the world no more lies being open and honest is a must love is love i see a wonderful soul as long as it's true love
do i want to date well if the right person came along sure

GACountrygal
06-17-2007, 11:43 PM
honest answer-
as much as I love my husband, no I dont think I would seek out a relationship with a M2F (CD Trans or Otherwise) Its a lot to deal with sometimes, and it can be very overwhelming. I'm attracted to manly men (think Marlboro Man), and tomboy women (I'm bisexual, although VEEEEERY picky!). I know it seems like an oxymoron as it seems tomboy women could be interpreted as a semi masculine kinda gal or an effeminate man but to me theres a HUGE difference.
I dunno, but its something I struggle with more often then not.
Oh well

Leah B
06-18-2007, 12:26 AM
Were I not with Sobe, yeah, I would. She'd have to be full time, I think. It'd be better if she were a TS

Fab Karen
06-18-2007, 03:37 AM
I'm pansexual ( which means I'm open to women, T-girls, T-guys, & men ) -yes I would.
And yes to the second question, as well as a post-op TS.

kittypw GG
06-18-2007, 03:38 AM
MJ,

My attraction to men is very strong. I have said before that I am less sexually attracted to my hubby the more feminine he looks. I can't change that. I would only consider dating another cd if his need to cd was not that frequent. I would be more likely to date a masculine macho ftm before I would date a mtf who is full time. :hugs: Kitty

prettywithsideburns
06-18-2007, 04:34 AM
I would date a mtf transsexual (pre, post or non-op). but I don't think I would date a crossdresser like myself, an ftm or gm. I suppose if the right one came along and we clicked really well, but while I'm comfortable with either variety of genitalia, the male body and the male mind are things that I'm just not interested in beyond a platonic level.

Cai
06-18-2007, 07:12 AM
I don't think I could date a MTF transwoman, mostly for the reason that I like men. If I began a relationship with a MTF, I'd be afraid that I'd never really treat her like a woman.
I could definitely see myself in a relationship with a CD'er, though. Feminine men are very attractive to me.

Kieron Andrew
06-18-2007, 07:15 AM
I am dating a Post op TS woman, we met and started dating whilst she was still pre everything, if we were to split would i do it again? hell yes!, maybe not a CD'er but most definitely a TS woman

MsJanessa
06-18-2007, 07:18 AM
the answer is yes and yes and yes I have---I'm especially attracted to T Girls

Marla S
06-18-2007, 07:21 AM
Difficult.

But basically yes. Why not ?
I am attracted to a certain type of feminity (I doubt a CD could provide that), but more important is the personality. If both comes together why not dating a MTF TS.

Social repressions or prejudices might become a problem ... I have to admit I am not completely free of it myself yet, but hope to come there soon.

kerrianna
06-18-2007, 07:50 AM
I am dating a Post op TS woman, we met and started dating whilst she was still pre everything, if we were to split would i do it again? hell yes!, maybe not a CD'er but most definitely a TS woman

:battingeyelashes: It's nice to know that there are boys like you out there. :hugs: :love:

I think I would only date people that treat me as who I am.

And that could really go either way.

MJ
06-18-2007, 11:53 AM
I am dating a Post op TS woman, we met and started dating whilst she was still pre everything, if we were to split
would i do it again? hell yes!, maybe not a CD'er but most definitely a TS woman

aww there hope for me yet :love:

Kieron Andrew
06-18-2007, 12:17 PM
aww there hope for me yet :love:
Believe it or not ive met loads of guys that are not your sleezy admirer types that would date a TGirl!!

sobe1ove GG
06-18-2007, 12:19 PM
Nope, I wouldn't do this again. It's just not what I'm attracted to. And frankly, I don't want an 'alternative lifestyle' for myself. (I know that for them/you, it isn't usually a lifestyle, but for me as an SO, it would be.)

Sobe

Dixie
06-18-2007, 02:34 PM
I would be open to it, if the right situation came alnog and with the wife's permission, if I weren't married then yes for sure.

LindaTS
06-18-2007, 02:59 PM
If my life ever gets to the point that I can go full time I'd defintely date a M2F TS. As a matter of fact I'll be looking for that kind of a relationship. Nothing would make me happier than to live with another woman like me.

steppingout
06-18-2007, 10:27 PM
It would depend a lot on the person, but having said that would love to date the right CD or TS.
Think it would be great to be with someone who knows and accepts the other side of me.

Bridget Fitzgerald
06-18-2007, 10:30 PM
Im happy and married so keep that in mind. But sure

Roxi Loh
06-18-2007, 11:03 PM
I don't know if I ever would. I am extremely bi-curious when it comes to TGirls. I dream about having wild sex with a tgirl. I am not sure if I ever would.

LisaRose
06-18-2007, 11:41 PM
Can't say I've ever been attracted to a 'man' but I've often thought that a relationship with another ts/t-girl,cd would be the best option of all choices. Especially if we wore the same size clothes. :belly:

AmberTG
06-18-2007, 11:47 PM
I guess my problem would be that I have no interest in sex of any kind right now and that affects my answer. I've only found a few men that I enjoy the company of, not speaking sexually, but simply spending time with, I have zero experience with T-people of any kind, in person, so I have no idea what to expect. I like the company of intelligent women that I can actually have a conversation with. I would be open to dating T-people, as long as they understand that I have no interest in sex at this point in time. I don't know how well that would work, maybe it would, maybe it wouldn't.

angelfire
06-19-2007, 12:19 AM
I am attracted to femininity, so I think I would date a TS, either post-op or pre-op if she could pass relatively well.

PatriciaCD
06-19-2007, 12:33 AM
Yes ,in a heartbeat.

RevMoonSerpent
06-19-2007, 12:40 AM
Keep in mind I'm happily married but, I am attracted to all types of people so having a relationship with an MtF Pre-Op or Post-Op TS or just a CD is something that I would definitely be open to. That is as long as they would be comfortable with my being FtM. It's the person inside that counts.

Charolette time
06-20-2007, 09:23 AM
Id live with you but who would do the dishes, Im willing to try it , but the SO would probly squash it, Love Charolette

MJ
06-20-2007, 09:29 AM
Keep in mind I'm happily married but, I am attracted to all types of people so having a relationship with an MtF Pre-Op or Post-Op TS or just a CD is something that I would definitely be open to. That is as long as they would be comfortable with my being FtM.
It's the person inside that counts.

thats so true like i say if you love someone does it matter

Paula T
06-20-2007, 10:39 PM
I would love to be with another CD gal. Mabey we could get along better than I can with my wife who does not really support this "crossdressing thing as some might call it" But then again as one of the gals said "Who would do the dishes" But I guess we would take turns.:eek:

Alice Torn
06-20-2007, 11:20 PM
I really have had invitations for sex, with admirers, but could not get myself, to actually meet anyone, yet. Sex is very powerful stuff, and I know, dern well, it comes with an emotional/mental kicker! I cannot yet get myself to meet for erotic behavior, though, I keep considering it. It is more a fantasy, with me, and I go solo, usually, when i dress up. As for you who would date a cder, or tg, who will "wear the pants"?