PDA

View Full Version : Now the mailman knows

KrystalS
06-18-2007, 02:53 PM
Something happened the other day and left me a little embarrassed and excited. I had a day off last week and after the wife left for work I started dressing. I had on my bra, garter, hose wig and heels only ( rember girls I like going commando) It was a warm day up here and I had the front door open to let some air in. I got distracted and started messing with one of my fishtanks near the front door. I heard a noise and realized tha the mailman was standing there looking a me (he only was seeing the side of me) without thinking I turned and gave him the full frontal view, I said oops and covered myself with my hand and said hi to him. You should have seen the look on his face. Wish I had a picture. He finished dropping the mail off and turned and walked off. I wonder what he thought.

Krystal in Alaska

Wendy me
06-18-2007, 03:10 PM
he was probably thinking it's to warm for a garter, hose today........

Chantelle CD
06-18-2007, 03:10 PM
Yikes rofl

I had something like that happen, but was a person living in the same apartment building, that i seen in drab over and over again, every time he seen me he looked at me funny <giggle> with that same look, its pricless

Frankie-Dear
06-18-2007, 03:21 PM
"Special delivery!" :devil:EXTRA special!!!!! :lol:

chucks
06-18-2007, 05:49 PM
ah i bet mailmen, pizza delivery guys, etc are somewhat used to that kind of thing :)

Lori SC
06-18-2007, 08:24 PM
Well, he knows your not female!

Lori

angelfire
06-18-2007, 09:55 PM
Wow. I guess either start wearing panties or be more careful.

Alice B
06-18-2007, 09:56 PM
You might say that it was an air mail presentation. Great story.:happy:

gmss
06-18-2007, 10:28 PM
You might say that it was an air mail presentation. Great story.:happy:

:rofl: :thumbsup:

DawnL
06-18-2007, 11:52 PM
probably said to himself "well, that explains the plain brown wrappers." lol

Stacy GG
06-18-2007, 11:58 PM
ah i bet mailmen, pizza delivery guys, etc are somewhat used to that kind of thing :)

lol, I dunno..after a year & 1/2 of food delivery I still never saw that kind of presentation. (wow..way too much of a tip for me thanks!) :eek:

Deanna2
06-19-2007, 02:46 AM
If he's been on the job for any length of time, the answer probably 'not much'. More important is that you got a buzz out of it and that you'll remember it for a lot longer than the mailman will.

karynspanties
06-19-2007, 05:32 AM
I just had coffee come through my nose on that one!:eek: I had a similar experiance about 2 weeks ago. Wife left for grocerie shopping...I got in full dress with make-up....forgot all about the matress delivery that day! They came while I was dressed. Had to let them in!! One of the delivery guys really liked what he saw.

Colleentg
06-19-2007, 03:52 PM
I had a similar incident, but as well, I used to carry mail and had seen a lot of strange things myself along the routes. I don't mean strange in a bad way, cuz I'm very open minded. Back when I was married and home alone, the doorbell rang and saw the UPS man was out there to deliver me something I ordered and he needed a signature for it. I didn't have time to cover up or change out of my short red dress, so I just opened the door to him. The look on his face was indeed priceless. I think he was so stammered all he could say was "thanks, have a nice day"!

snow
08-01-2007, 03:30 AM
Hello Sweetie;
Flashing the postman? hehe Cool!
Wish I could have seen that!
Snow

Tallie
08-01-2007, 01:15 PM
Well, I would have to be careful about that because our mailcarrier knows my wife and attends her church. Wouldn't be some story around church?!?

Sweet Jane
08-01-2007, 01:30 PM
I could accept being caught all dressed and made up, but I am way too afraid to have the house all open while I am just in my underwear (and I don't go commando:heehee:).....I'd get embarrassed being caught dressed in a guys tee shirt and nothing on the bottom half.....I am such a prude.:blushing: