PDA

View Full Version : Just had to tell you...

Amanda Shaft
06-18-2007, 05:32 PM
I went shopping with my SO this afternoon, I found a skirt and she spent the rest of the time trying to find a top to go with it! I asked her if she was okay doing this and she said it was good to have purpose whilst shopping! She found me two in the end. When we got home she said I could borrow her shoes which will match the outfit and then she gave me a new foundation to try! Tomorrows going to be great when I put it all together!

Must approach the ear piercing question again with her whilst we’re on a roll!

Seriously I am so glad I came clean with her about my dressing, I feel closer to her now than ever. I must remember to tell her that! Sharing is so much better than hiding! It proves that not every silver lining has a black cloud!
I’ll post some pictures of my new gear tomorrow.

Amanda x

Frankie-Dear
06-18-2007, 05:35 PM
Fantastic!! I went shopping with my wife on Saturday, and it was GREAT!! As for ear piercing, look around: There are tons of "normal" men who have both ears pierced. Since I've got mine done, no one has said one word about it. It's a non-issue, I promise you.

wtb Jessica
06-18-2007, 05:43 PM
Good for you. Hope you d ask soon about getting your ears done it was the best thing i thought.

Lilith Moon
06-19-2007, 10:08 AM

My wife is not entirely comfortable with my CD-ing, her attitude suffers from the pendulum effect and so I was surprised when the topic of earrings for me came up and she was OK with it. It has been two weeks now since I had mine done and I can hardly wait to put some nice hoops in. Family reaction is going to be interesting, though...

Kieron Andrew
06-19-2007, 10:27 AM
I went shopping with my SO this afternoon, I found a skirt and she spent the rest of the time trying to find a top to go with it! I asked her if she was okay doing this and she said it was good to have purpose whilst shopping! She found me two in the end. When we got home she said I could borrow her shoes which will match the outfit and then she gave me a new foundation to try! Tomorrows going to be great when I put it all together!

Seriously I am so glad I came clean with her about my dressing, I feel closer to her now than ever. I must remember to tell her that! Sharing is so much better than hiding! It proves that not every silver lining has a black cloud!
I’ll post some pictures of my new gear tomorrow.

Amanda x
wow sounds great!! next year try coming to sparkle with her hehee

Emma England
06-19-2007, 11:06 AM
Glad your partner is accepting.

Just remember to buy her nice clothes as well, as a way of thanking her for her support.

Chantelle CD
06-19-2007, 11:19 AM

So true. i feel so sad for those that do not have supportive SO's It makes finding peace all the more difficult. But am so happy reading posts like yours where they are supportive, and seeing the difference it makes for you :)

Mitch23
06-19-2007, 11:25 AM
So true. i feel so sad for those that do not have supportive SO's It makes finding peace all the more difficult. But am so happy reading posts like yours where they are supportive, and seeing the difference it makes for you :)
I love to hear the stories though, because it is possible. I just hope and pray that I can find more acceptance in my own relationship and get to the place that some of you girls have reached. and yes, honesty is by far the best policy

Mitch

kaitlin
06-19-2007, 11:27 AM
Hey Amanda, Sounds like you had a super shopping day !!! As for the ear piercing, I have both of mine done, I have had several good comments, most women like it. So if your girl is OK with it, get them both done, you'll be glad you did. Kaitlin