PDA

View Full Version : curious?

clint2nat
06-19-2007, 11:11 AM
hi just wondered if any1 has outed themselves on this site?as thinking of doing it after all if any1 i no reads it there on here 4 same reason rite?

Karren H
06-19-2007, 11:27 AM
Huh?? This isn't IM or a chat room so you can use full sentences.. Lol

Do you mean - Has someones posts on this forum caused them to be outed by someone they know?

Karren

Kate Simmons
06-19-2007, 12:27 PM
Nope, I was already "out" before I came here if I'm getting your question right. Anyway, probably just a good a place as any if you are ready to, especially since the main boards are open to the public.:happy:

Joyce1702
06-19-2007, 05:21 PM
LOL at Karen. :)

Joyce

MJ
06-19-2007, 05:29 PM
Huh?? This isn't IM or a chat room so you can use full sentences.. Lol

Do you mean - Has someones posts on this forum caused them to be outed by someone they know?

Karren

well i agree with karren if thats the case then no ... and if it did happen then i would like to know what they are doing here :eek:

Dixie
06-19-2007, 05:41 PM
No I just dressed up and went to a party at our local theatre!:D

brenya
06-19-2007, 06:01 PM
If somebody you know is cruising this site, chances are you have alot in common *wink

Billijo49504
06-19-2007, 06:09 PM
Do you mean by showing their face or listing their location?? NO NEVER HAPPEN!!!!!

Alice B
06-19-2007, 06:12 PM
The simple fact that one joins this site is a way of outing themself to total strangers, but ones that you can trust completely. Over time you find that you can make some wonderful friends, even if you never see them in person.:happy:

RebeccaLynne
06-19-2007, 07:51 PM
The simple fact that one joins this site is a way of outing themself to total strangers, but ones that you can trust completely. Over time you find that you can make some wonderful friends, even if you never see them in person.:happy:

Alice, that's exactly right. Until joining up in August '05, no one but my ex-wife and myself knew of my crossdressing. Now I'm "out" to the sisterhood.
Sure, no avatar photo. General public not invited. However, my profile photo is viewable by "members only". We all have a common bond. More alike than different.
Were I to be "outed" through my involvement here, worse things have happened in my life. I'm not afraid.
I've found my home. No judgement. Welcomed with open arms. Thanks, girls.

Jannette H
06-19-2007, 08:41 PM
Ladies,
I assume if you are participating in this forum you are outed. We all know that you are CD.:2c:

Stephenie S
06-19-2007, 09:32 PM
Dear Clint,

Didn't you just "out" yourself? I'm afraid we all know you are a CD now.

Anyway, welcome, we're all friends here.

Lovies,
Steph

charlie-50
06-19-2007, 09:48 PM
Well i see it like this if you have outed yourself . you have done it in front of a bunch of people who injoy doing the dang thing. so dont worry about it, have fun , jump on in...cp...by the way nice heels...:D

sandra-leigh
06-19-2007, 09:54 PM
hi just wondered if any1 has outed themselves on this site?as thinking of doing it after all if any1 i no reads it there on here 4 same reason rite?

This site has a number of forums. Some of the forums are only readable by members, and some of them are readable by the public. This particular forum, the Male to Female Crossdressing forum, is readable by the public without having to register. But more than that, this forum is indexed by google. Therefore if you post your real name on here, and someone googles for your name, your posting to this forum will show up. It is not just fellow cross-dressers that will be able to see that posting. If you post your name and your mother googles your name...

angelfire
06-19-2007, 10:34 PM
Yea, I definitely thought about the whole google name thing, and was glad I didn't post my real name. And Angelfire comes up way in the back, with the web server angelfire, and other people using it.

The issue I had was with another CD forum I posted under my usual username, so if anyone google'd it, it comes up pretty much only me and my various accounts, which could lead to some problems. I need to figure out how to get my name off there :sad:

charlie-50
06-19-2007, 10:42 PM
i just googled charlie-50 and my real name . good luck finding me in that mess...cp...:D

Andi
06-20-2007, 01:21 AM
Let's see - 6662 active members, is that enough to be outed to?
:straightface:

The good news is that none of us will tell anyone else. That's your job, and you just did. Welcome to the family and have some fun among friends.

trannie T
06-20-2007, 02:03 AM
Don't worry about being outed. It has already been done. The Transvestite Police have been notified and will be kicking down your door any minute now so they can check out your panty drawer.

Chantelle CD
06-20-2007, 02:35 AM
Don't worry about being outed. It has already been done. The Transvestite Police have been notified and will be kicking down your door any minute now so they can check out your panty drawer.

LoL

Jocelyn Quivers
06-20-2007, 09:45 AM

Transvestite Police, are they hiring now? I've thought about changing careers.:D Jocelyn