PDA

View Full Version : Having The Talk O.o

aoxomoxoa
06-19-2007, 12:21 PM
Allrighty so I've been seriously thinking about telling my girlfriend that I dress just because I want to be honest with her and I don't really want her accidenly discovering it. But 1st a little about myslef.

I enjoy wearing women's underwear and occasionally stockings.(not too big on skirts or bras) I have been with this amazing woman for 1 year and a half. I've recently come to terms with my crossdressing and accept that its something that I enjoy doing and am comfortable with. I wouldn't have waited so long it's just I've recently finally accepted that wearing women's underwear is comfortable and not a bad thing. (thanks to this site):happy:

I'm really worried about losing her over this and I understand that timing is key. She's PMSing and I think I'll probably wait till that's over any ideas on ways to start the conversation and keep it from turning into something ugly.

P.S. Check out my other post in new members

<3 Aox

chucks
06-19-2007, 12:26 PM
i'm of the opinion that if telling the truth will cause you to lose someone, you shouldn't be with them anyway.

Tamara Croft
06-19-2007, 12:42 PM
I think you should wait until shes over PMS'ing ;) you're liable to get something thrown at you :heehee: Before you tell her, you need to ask yourself a few things: -

Is your relationship serious enough?
What will happen if she takes it badly?
Is she the type of person to out you?
Do you love each other unconditionally?
Do you share everything?

I ask you this, because so many times, things go wrong. I don't mean to frighten you, but you have to make sure you are doing the right thing ok?

I wish you well :hugs:

Kristen Marie
06-19-2007, 02:09 PM
I think you should bring it up at an appropriate time, so the PMS thing is not a good time. Perhaps when you two are intimate and playful, it might be a nice time to hint about it. I love what you wear....have always fantasized about wearing women's lingerie.

Or maybe when a new catalog comes in and she is excited about a new outfit or some lingerie, you could say something like I'd like that for myself! Or, wish that came in my size.

Try to look for the right times but don't wait too long like many of us had. It only gets harder and harder to tell her.

MJ
06-19-2007, 02:21 PM
I think you should wait until shes over PMS'ing .. so you want to be a girl sure i will help with that were is my knife :eek:
the best time is a week after the natural high from the estrogen will have her in a good mood ..until you tell her

Joy Carter
06-19-2007, 02:31 PM
Myself I'd wait till the time is right and just tell her. No hinting to give her time to get it wrong.:2c:

Colleentg
06-19-2007, 03:19 PM
Yes, it depends on how serious you consider the relationship. I lost one g/f I had after I revealed to her I wanted to live as a woman! If it hadn't been for her (narrow-minded) best friend meddling in our private lives, I think she would have accepted it.

JC
06-19-2007, 06:35 PM
do whAT YOU FEEL TO BE BEST. I CAN'T FORTELL THE IMPACT. I CAN'T SAY WHAT YU HAVE TO LOOSE. IT TOOK ME 33 YEARS OF MARRIAGE TO TELL HER. AND I WAS AFRAID AS HELL.

I CAN ONLY SAY THAT SHE TOOK IT VERY WELL. SHE IS VERY SUPPORTIVE.

BUT IT WAS A BIG RISK - YOU HAVE TO DECIDE WHAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU.

I COULD NOT CONTINUE TO LIE - SO I TOLD HER.

IF YOU DO TELL HER - MAKE SURE THAT YOU TWO AGREE TO ANY LIMTS AND LIVE IN THEM UNLESS YOU TALK... OTHERWISE SHE WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT TRUSTWORTHY.

DO WHAT YOU FEEL TAHT YOU MUST.... WE WILL SUPPORT YOU!