PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

Mandy_Enjoi_hers
06-19-2007, 08:56 PM
What can i use to hide my bulge in my pants or skirts? Im not to into tape.

Holly
06-19-2007, 09:01 PM
Try Googling Gaffs or Tucking in the box at the bottom of this page. You'll get lots of ideas.

KandisTX
06-19-2007, 09:05 PM
I find wearing panty girdles or body briefers works nicely in this area of needs.

Kandis:love:

prettywithsideburns
06-19-2007, 09:17 PM
here's an illustrated guide to tucking (http://fannygrrl.blogspot.com/2005_08_01_fannygrrl_archive.html) I found that works perfectly for me. it's tape-free, and holds for as long as you have your panties on. the only tricky part is getting the panties on without losing the tuck, but that part gets easier with practice.

Stephenie S
06-19-2007, 09:27 PM
Dear Mandy,

A continuous problem for many of us. There are fairly elaborate "tucking" techniques discussed here on this forum, no tape needed. Various support and control garments are available. You just have to experiment and try out different ideas. You can completely hide your genitals with enough practice and the proper garment.

Another technique, and one that I use, is to shop for clothes that tend to disguise a bulge in that area. I don't wear skin tight anything. I tend to shop for relaxed fit jeans and loose skirts. These garments are more comfortable anyway. And I am into comfort. When I want to "tuck", I wear a moderate control brief from Playtex or Bali over the tuck. This seems to hold every thing in and in place, and it's not too much trouble to put back together after a trip to the ladies room.

Do a search on tucking here on the forum and you will come up with LOTS of info.

Lovies,
Stephenie

angelfire
06-19-2007, 09:43 PM
here's an illustrated guide to tucking (http://fannygrrl.blogspot.com/2005_08_01_fannygrrl_archive.html) I found that works perfectly for me. it's tape-free, and holds for as long as you have your panties on. the only tricky part is getting the panties on without losing the tuck, but that part gets easier with practice.

Thanks for the link. I've been having problems with tat for a while, and I'll try that later. The illustrations certainly helped to give me a better idea, anyway.

joann07
06-19-2007, 09:44 PM
I can't tuck so I always use toilet tissue, about 5 or 6 inches in length, folded over a few times and then pull my pantyhose, or panties, to keep it in place.
It kind of masks the bulge by smoothing it out and making it not bulge out as much.
It may sound strange, but it seems to work.

newtothis8767
06-19-2007, 10:07 PM
ok im pretty big 10 inches and u cant tell with what i do if u put ur balls in that cavity and tuck penis back behind u. then were a pair of panties, cut the tops off one or two pairs of nylons that are extremely tight. then put those on and if you want anouther pair of nylons full pair it fills good and no buldge

trannie T
06-20-2007, 02:08 AM
If you don't like tape you can always use staples.

prettywithsideburns
06-20-2007, 03:17 AM
If you don't like tape you can always use staples.Johnny Knoxville, is that you?