PDA

View Full Version : A Week Wearing Panties

SexySteph
06-19-2007, 10:00 PM
Today marks one week of wearing nothing but panties under my work and casual clothes. I was inspired by a recent thread where some members discussed the fact they no longer have any mens underwear. I am not quite ready to go that route but it is getting easier each day.

*Update - Well today was the day for my physical and not wanting to break my streak I wore my panties. Pink satin lace but was modest as they were not thongs. It was a non-event. For the most part I was covered up with a paper sheet. I am sure the Dr. saw when she checked out a mole on my back. When she checked for testicular cancer she had me pull them down and again she wouldn't have saw anything other then the fact I was clean shaven but that is definitely not out of the ordinary these days. You will all get a laugh out of this though. She was asking if I was sexually active and when I said yes she asked women,men or both. It caught me off guard and I said "men" then said "I mean women exclusively". Do you think she suspected something or is that a standard question?? I am thinking it was standard as I did ask for full STD testing including HIV so perhaps she was assessing my risk.

Long story short she didn't care I didn't care and it is just one more step in this journey we are all on. I hope this inspires some of the others here that keep that one pair of mens briefs for just such a visit to take the plunge and go as who you really are. 8 days and counting :happy:

wtb Jessica
06-19-2007, 10:05 PM
Well good for you. just tke it one step at a time if you must. But let me tell you you will be glad you did!!!!!!!!:D

gmss
06-19-2007, 10:08 PM
Today marks one week of wearing nothing but panties under my work and casual clothes. ...

Regardless of the type, you should really change them more often than that. :p Bleh! :mad:

:D kidding!! Actually, that's pretty great. Well done! :thumbsup:

angelfire
06-19-2007, 10:31 PM
Thats a big step. I don't know if I'd ever want to only own panties. I'd rather save myself the hassle and still hold onto some boxers at least for things like doctor's appointment.

But more power to you.

stefcd1
06-19-2007, 10:52 PM
That is wonderful news!! I have been wearing only panties 24/7 now for months and wouldn't consider going back to a guy mode... yuk. I love the soft feel and especially the sliding of my panties against my nightgown when I am waking up in the morning (I only wear a nightgown to sleep in). You will be glad you are going down this road.

Denise01
06-19-2007, 11:35 PM
That is great, and the more you wear panties the more you will love them

I have now worn panties 24/7 for well over 3 years. I only keep a couple of pair of guy ones for things like going to the doctors.

I too only now wear nighties to sleep in, and have not worn guy pj.s since i came out of the hospital about 3 years ago.

unfortunately i still have to work drab, or i would be femme totally 24/7 but I do wear femme underclothes 24/7 and in the winter months when we wear clothes that are more bulky, when I can not be Denise totally, i always wear full femme undergarments including a bra etc

Love the feel of them and would not go back to the yucky guy clothes

Denise

sissystephanie
06-20-2007, 12:20 AM
I just returned from a 12 day trip which included a 7 day cruise. The only time I wore male briefs was the night I shared a a Hotel suite with my daughter and her friend. There was only one bathroom, and I always have to go during the night. Since I sleep in my underwear, I made the concession to wear DRAB!!

All the rest of the time I wore satin panties and loved it.:love: Since the cruise was to Alaska (slightly cold!) I also wore silk camisoles every day under my mostly feminine knit tops. Nobody noticed my tops, or that I had a camisole under them. I felt GREAT!!!:love:

Sissy

More Girl than man

When I wrote my first reply to this thread I had not yet unpacked my suitcase and duffle bag from my trip. I found that the TSA inspectors at the Seattle airport had searched both bags. Wonder what they thought when all the underwear (with that one exception) and all the tops were feminine, and the pants and shoes were masculine?:heehee: Also there were 2 jackets, one very feminine and one definitely drab. I wore the feminine one most of the time! Sure would have liked to see the expression on the inspectors face.:D

Sissy

More Girl than man

Victoria Anne
06-20-2007, 01:43 AM
Steph, its like our own inividual level of comfort in dressing,some live in femme and some as often as possible. I fall into the later catagory however I do and have for years worn only femme undergarments. Even to the doctors,I found a few pair of panties that pass as unisex,I did forget once and went with nylon ,deffinately femme under pants and the Doctor never said a word.

trannie T
06-20-2007, 01:44 AM
Some years ago I made a New Year's resolution to wear panties every day {I mae resolutions that are easy to keep, like 'Eat more chocolate.} I bought some men's underwear a year ago in case of doctors appointments, it is still in the package.

Michelle04240
06-20-2007, 05:24 AM
Congrats!! I went 24/7 the very day I told my wife. I threw out my male undies a week? later. I could never go back now. I have been to the gym, doctors, the naked hot tub etc. I don't care about panty lines, or peeking above my pants.

I have been 24/7 for a few years now and the fact is nobody notices or nobody cares. Even after a few years, I still look down and smile....

I love my panties :D

Pat >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
06-20-2007, 06:14 AM
I did the same thing, got rid of all my male underwear. I did keep one pair, just in case of going to the doctor. Once I was at work and had to go to the doctor for a nasty cold. Well she said drop them, I was wearing a thong and she never said a word or batted an eye.

pat

iiiman5
06-20-2007, 08:01 AM
It was Great to here that you have taken this step. just over a week ago i also startes wearing only panties. the first 2 days at work i was very self concious and was always checking if my fly was up. Now i dont even think anymore about it. When i told my wife her only odjection was what if i got injured and had to remove my pants. Not long after we went shopping and she bought me a 4 Pack of bikiny panties so i would not run out of panties to where now that i where them all the time.

soccervixen
06-20-2007, 08:30 AM
yes, that was my first step. I still have some men's underwear, but never wear it. Women's panties are so much more comfortable! And the choices for styles, fabrics, colors are terrific! Enjoy it - check out Victoria's Secret on their semi-annual sales - some good values.

samcs
06-20-2007, 08:53 AM
This is a big step. Congratulations. I wish I could take this first step but am just beginning my journey.

Wendy me
06-20-2007, 09:00 AM
lol very cool lol were else could wearing panties become so talked abought ....????? ..... enjoy....

joann07
06-20-2007, 09:08 AM
For the past 3 years, I have been wearing pantyhose and panties pretty much every day. I still have my male underwear, but I will only wear them in certain occasions, such as going to the doctor or going out on a HOT date.
For the majority of the time, I'm wearing pantyhose because I just love pantyhose. I usually wear panties went I go to bed, but sometimes I'll wear them with shorts when I'm out and about.

SexySteph
06-20-2007, 05:43 PM
As usual reading the fabulous replies only makes me stronger. I was particularly interested hearing about the girls who have gone to the doctor's in panties. It just so happens I have an appointment next week for a physical with a new female doctor and I am contemplating whether I should just wear a thong. I know there is the whole patient doctor confidentiality but I am nervous.

Jennifer in CO
06-21-2007, 07:51 AM
congrats on the big step. I took that one close to...no make it over 30 years ago. Going to the Dr panties?...just plain panties. I quit caring years ago...

Jenn

Deanna2
06-21-2007, 08:13 AM
Good for you. I've worn only panties for several tears because I don't have any jocks.

Karren H
06-21-2007, 08:31 AM
Good for you.... I've gone 180 degrees the other way lately... Wearing my male Hanes low rise cotton briefs 100% of the time... Have a dozen colors and very comphy... And funny though... On this makup / fashion forum I'm on... The GGs are all hot for boy-shorts... Lol. Go figure!! Hehe

Plain_Ole_Karren

gmss
06-21-2007, 08:53 AM
Hey sissy! Re: the customs inspector - I'm not sure they would make too much of it, since they wouldnt know it actually belonged to you unless you were right there with it. (i.e. airport security)

My wife won't let me pack when we go on a trip. She just doesn't think I can pack clothes very well, so she does all the packing. :rolleyes: As a result, our things are always mixed.

Anyway, it would be more fun to go through airport security, and intentionally leave your bottle of Scope at the bottom of your carry on, so that they have to yell BAG CHECK, and then they have to open it up and snoop... :eek:

As for going to the doctor's in panties, it's probably a good opportunity. If there is ever a high probability of proper discretion, I'd say it would be in a doctor's office.

I'm curious to know what you do - please post after your appointment!

Emily Ann Brown
06-21-2007, 09:13 AM
The fun part of the morning is to figure out what guy stuff I am wearing to work and then color coordinate a pair of panties. I also pick fem socks in a matching color. Great way to get the day going.

Emily Ann

JoAnnDallas
06-21-2007, 09:29 AM
I have been wearing panties everyday for almost a year now. The only time I wear male underware is when we go down to Houston to see the granddaughter and when I go to the doctor. Well don't have to worry about the doctor anymore, since the last visit. LOL

SANDRA MICHELLE
06-21-2007, 09:51 AM
I also do not have any male underwear any longer and who cares what the doctor thinks. If I am worried about going to the bathroom at night when any of my kids are home I just put on sleep shorts and socks since my toe nails are almost always painted. I have a really big sleep shirt to throw over my nightie plus I am good at being covert

Charolette time
06-21-2007, 11:56 AM
Today marks one week of wearing nothing but panties under my work and casual clothes. I was inspired by a recent thread where some members discussed the fact they no longer have any mens underwear. I am not quite ready to go that route but it is getting easier each day.

the best part of wearing panties is getting to buy them at your favorite store,mines Lane Bryant, I just changed my pantie pictures and put in a shot of my ladies summer shorts and my yellow bra style top with my forms, next to my Avatar pic on my profile, not ther best picture but done with auto shot, Hugs and have fun , Charolette

Tina Dixon
06-21-2007, 12:05 PM
Good for you.... I've gone 180 degrees the other way lately... Wearing my male Hanes low rise cotton briefs 100% of the time... Have a dozen colors and very comphy... And funny though... On this makup / fashion forum I'm on... The GGs are all hot for boy-shorts... Lol. Go figure!! Hehe

Plain_Ole_KarrenHere I thought I would give up CDing cold turkey stop in the old site and I find a panty thread, some things don't change, but karren your style is what I wear and there not much diffrence than my wifes panties.

sissystephanie
06-21-2007, 05:23 PM
Hey sissy! Re: the customs inspector - I'm not sure they would make too much of it, since they wouldnt know it actually belonged to you unless you were right there with it. (i.e. airport security)

My wife won't let me pack when we go on a trip. She just doesn't think I can pack clothes very well, so she does all the packing. :rolleyes: As a result, our things are always mixed.

Anyway, it would be more fun to go through airport security, and intentionally leave your bottle of Scope at the bottom of your carry on, so that they have to yell BAG CHECK, and then they have to open it up and snoop... :eek:

As for going to the doctor's in panties, it's probably a good opportunity. If there is ever a high probability of proper discretion, I'd say it would be in a doctor's office.

I'm curious to know what you do - please post after your appointment!

In the last 2 + years I have worn panties almost everyday. Including many doctor visits! Only comment was from a nurse who said, "like your choice of underpants!" I was wearing pink satin VS panties. Alas, they don't make that style anymore!:sad:

Re: the TSA (not customs) inspector. The bags were clearly marked as belonging to me (man!) and I was traveling alone. So they had to know it was women's clothing in a man's bag. The tags that are put on the bag indicate those traveling together, at least so I have been told. And of course there panties in with the other dirty clothes!!:heehee:

Sissy

More Girl than man

Marla
06-22-2007, 10:41 AM
Satin panties (especially thongs) are what I wear 24/7 now. I do have some male undies but they look a lot like panties My wife has said that I might as well wear panties soooo I do.

Elle1946
06-23-2007, 05:04 PM
The only time that I wear men's (ugh) undies is when I go to the doctors office. I have gone to the ER in panties.

sissystephanie
06-23-2007, 05:11 PM
The only time that I wear men's (ugh) undies is when I go to the doctors office. I have gone to the ER in panties.

If they good enough for the ER, they should be good enough for the doctor! I wear silk, or satin panties all the time now even to my doctors (several!). They don't care, although my diabetes doctor does comment on my pretty painted toes!!:heehee: He hasn't seen my panties yet, since he doesn't look at that part of me!

Sissy

More Girl than man

Mitch23
06-24-2007, 08:38 AM

Plain_Ole_Karren
I've been wearing panties for 6 days now - wife got some new ones and I found that they were very comfortable so I went out en femme and got myself some. I'd not been a great fan up to now because I'd not found them very comfortable - bits tend to fall out at the side - but these are great and a size larger than I would normally buy and they hold me ok and feel comfortable all day.

Like Karren, I like boy panties as well - I buy M&S trunk style in very soft, slinky material and they fit and feel great. The bonus is my wife lets me wear them to bed if I've been a very good girl .... (she did last night :->)

Mitch

Kate Simmons
06-24-2007, 09:12 AM

Plain_Ole_KarrenYeah I know and some gals are hot to wear "tighty whities" these days. So, how do know when you are CDing and when you ain't anymore these days? The lines are getting blurred. That being the case, I'm CDing even when I'm not , or am I?:idontknow::p

SexySteph
06-25-2007, 10:47 PM
Well today was the day for my physical and not wanting to break my streak I wore my panties. Pink satin lace but was modest as they were not thongs. It was a non-event. For the most part I was covered up with a paper sheet. I am sure the Dr. saw when she checked out a mole on my back. When she checked for testicular cancer she had me pull them down and again she wouldn't have saw anything other then the fact I was clean shaven but that is definitely not out of the ordinary these days. You will all get a laugh out of this though. She was asking if I was sexually active and when I said yes she asked women,men or both. It caught me off guard and I said "men" then said "I mean women exclusively". Do you think she suspected something or is that a standard question?? I am thinking it was standard as I did ask for full STD testing including HIV so perhaps she was assessing my risk.

Long story short she didn't care I didn't care and it is just one more step in this journey we are all on. I hope this inspires some of the others here that keep that one pair of mens briefs for just such a visit to take the plunge and go as who you really are. 8 days and counting

Syndi
06-27-2007, 11:00 AM
I too wear panties everyday and have been since I started crossdressing.Although I have a couple of backup mens boxers just in case.

black leotards
07-02-2007, 03:45 PM
Congrats to all you 24/7 panties only people. That's been it for me for a few years now, even for the doctor (who doesn't seem to care). So here's to Victoria and her secret! :o

psion128
07-03-2007, 08:32 AM
Shoot. I do that on my off time. I wear panties when I get the chance to. I just don't bring a pair to change at the gym. I'm self conscious about the whole deal to let others know. So far only you all in the forums here and my SO knows.

Man Of Silk
08-03-2007, 02:01 AM
:devil:I enjoy wearing panties alot myself. I have been doing so for a long time. I Cant stand cotton panties. To me they just dont look right especially
with pantyhose or tights. I perfer to wear nylon or satin only. They just look
better with pantyhose or tights.
Man Of Silk