PDA

View Full Version : New to the group, but i think im gonna like it here!

caderemington
06-20-2007, 12:49 AM
I just joined this site, and decided it would be a good thing to introduce myself. I'm Cade, I'm 19, going to be a sophomore at a college in the middle of nowhere in Iowa. Just started coming out over the past 4 or 5 months as FTM, and as there isnt a very big TG community here, thought it would be wise to find one online. So, hello! :D

Devon James
06-20-2007, 01:11 AM
Welcome Cade!

Enjoy your stay :D

RevMoonSerpent
06-20-2007, 02:08 AM
Welcome Cade. It's always nice to see someone else join our group. I would say we are small but, this lovely FtM section just seems to keep growing with wonderful people.
Have a drink :drink: and relax.
I look forward to getting to know you better.

Evert
06-20-2007, 02:40 AM
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeello!!

Welcome!

:D:drink::D:drink::D:drink::D:drink::D:drink:

John
06-20-2007, 03:27 AM
good god, these new boys just keep coming :D

Hi Cade, nice to have you with us. Don't be thrown by all the pirate refurences, you'll get uset to us. BI!!!!! Fetch the brownies!

(oh, and post some more so you can join the boys clubhouce)

Kieron Andrew
06-20-2007, 04:27 AM
YAY!! another boy!!.......we're getting to be a good sized group wohooo

Welcome Cade

Adam
06-20-2007, 05:45 AM
hiya welcome :)

Raychel
06-20-2007, 05:50 AM
Ohh, You are going to like it. :dom::dom::dom:

No seriously, Welcome to the forum. happy:

Tristan
06-20-2007, 07:10 AM
Welcome to the forum, Cade!! :)

bi_weird
06-20-2007, 09:08 AM
DUUUDE NOOB!
Have some brownies! Today's special: caramel swirl. It's great to meet you Cade. I'm your resident ship's cook, as well as general all around androgynous/genderqueer/ftm/tg/something/confused type. We're an odd little group, mild manered tg-types by day, rum-swigging pirates by night. Hope you enjoy it here!

Lovely Rita
06-20-2007, 09:44 AM
Hello and I know you will enjoy your time here.

from an honorary pirate

CaptLex
06-20-2007, 11:46 AM
We're an odd little group, mild manered tg-types by day, rum-swigging pirates by night. Hope you enjoy it here!
Ha, ha . . . so true. If I weren't already part of the tribe, I'd sign up just based on that description. :heehee:

Welcome, Cade :wave: . . . cool name, by the way. No I guess you probably wouldn't find too many trans people out in Iowa - except for those ghosts in the cornfield (okay, so I've watched Field of Dreams too many times). Glad you found us. Have some of Bi's brownies (they're the best) and see if you can wrestle some cookies away from Kieron (I think his stash is somewhere behind the hot tub), and we'll pour you the first mug full of rum - before the other guys drink it all up. :drink:

Felix
06-20-2007, 11:50 AM
Hi Cade and Welcome to our group we are a friendly bunch here and like to have a laugh. I am the Captains right hand man so if there is anything ya need a hand with just shout. Don't forget that after 10 posts ya can apply to join the boys club house where things are a little more private for us guys. So have fun Hun xx Felix :hugs:

caderemington
06-20-2007, 11:59 AM
so I'm definitely already in love with this group. YUMMY! Brownies!..... and rum!!!:drink:

Kieron Andrew
06-20-2007, 12:24 PM
so I'm definitely already in love with this group. YUMMY! Brownies!..... and rum!!!:drink:
oh go on then i'll share some of my cookies seeing you seem so nice :)....but ssssshhhh dont tell the other boys I dont share them much :heehee: our secret ok?

happyfish
06-20-2007, 01:12 PM
New guy! Hey, I'm the shipfish. :D Welcome. :cheers:

ZenFrost
06-20-2007, 01:36 PM
'Allo Cade! And welcome aboard the Genderquest!

caderemington
06-20-2007, 01:53 PM
Thank you all for the wonderful welcome! It is refreshing to have people actually calling me by the name I have chosen, as its something that doesn't happen nearly often enough in my opinion. :happy:

John
06-21-2007, 07:23 AM
Thank you all for the wonderful welcome! It is refreshing to have people actually calling me by the name I have chosen, as its something that doesn't happen nearly often enough in my opinion. :happy:

I know what you mean! it'll happen more and more the more in time (I mean it uest to be no one in rl even knew my 'other' name, now I have it on my nametag at work).

caderemington
06-21-2007, 10:13 AM
I have it on my nametag too, and people still refuse to call me by it. Grrrr.

caderemington
06-21-2007, 11:04 AM
question: how do i get into the boys club?:drink:

John
06-21-2007, 11:16 AM
-click 'user CP' (uper left)

-click 'group membership' (lower left)

-join up. Don't worry so much about the 'reason for wanting to join' stuff, I think it's prety obvious.

CaptLex
06-21-2007, 12:03 PM
Don't worry so much about the 'reason for wanting to join' stuff, I think it's prety obvious.

But that's half the fun for me, John, reading the reasons and hoping to see fun and original ones. I think my favorite was Bi's reason when he joined . . . "Because you told me to" :lol2:

Anyway, it's taken care of now - Cade is in. :happy:

ZenFrost
06-21-2007, 07:43 PM
Anyway, it's taken care of now - Cade is in. :happy:

At this rate we're gonna need a bigger clubhouse. :D Yay for new boys!

caderemington
06-21-2007, 08:03 PM
yayyy I'm in!!!!!! :drink::D:happy::D:happy::D:drink:

Taylor105
06-26-2007, 01:03 PM
Hey Cade,

Sorry this is late but I have been kinda sick. I'm Taylor. It's good to meet you. You really are going to love it here!

gennee
06-27-2007, 10:57 AM
Welcome to the site, Cade.

Gennee

:hello: