PDA

View Full Version : gold mine well maybe not gold but...........

Wendy me
03-07-2005, 07:37 AM
ok girls i have struck gold ................what are you talking abought ?????????? well ok heres the thing my wife was cleaning out her closet last night ............in all 4 big trash bags full of just wonderfull things
now i see this and like give me that i am thinking .................................

well this morning she askes me if i would mind dropping off the bags of clouthes at the good will.........................
well to be nice i say shure i will.............ok now she is gone to work
i just got to peek .................(kid in a candy store thing)........well well
ok so i saved like 10 tops that well were just so darn cute i just could not let them go ..............and 3 sweaters yes i saved them and one pair of dress pants that if i just drop like 5 pounds i could breath while in them .............

shoes well sad to say are too small .............and a veary cute hand bag......
that is oh sooo mine........................

girls if your s.o. or wife, or girlfreind .........is cleaning out her closet be a dear offer to bring them to the good will for her...............and collectte a little reward for being such a dear.....................

Tristen Cox
03-07-2005, 08:16 AM
I hate you :p No only kidding, have fun hiding all those goodies. Make sure you get done by the time she gets home too. Lucky lucky ;)

Wendy me
03-07-2005, 08:22 AM
I hate you :p No only kidding, have fun hiding all those goodies. Make sure you get done by the time she gets home too. Lucky lucky ;)

tristen your only a short 26 hours away i will put on some coffie come on over............. :p

DonnaT
03-07-2005, 08:26 AM
Been there and done that Wendy. However, my tastes in clothes and hers are different, so there isn't a whole lot I choose to keep.

Priscilla1018
03-07-2005, 11:31 AM
Hi Wendy,

Girl you are so.... lucky.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Julie York
03-07-2005, 12:03 PM
This intrigues me. If you live in the same house as someone......where the hell do you hide stuff! Surely she knows every square inch of the house just as well as you do?

Wendy me
03-07-2005, 12:47 PM
This intrigues me. If you live in the same house as someone......where the hell do you hide stuff! Surely she knows every square inch of the house just as well as you do?

ok the 4 places my wife dosen't go are

1 my office ,...........wendy's room ..........her closet

2 my gun room ..........

3. the garage ............the harly's bed room...............

4 the celler ........cold and dark down there .............

works well .........so far.............

Anita
03-07-2005, 01:39 PM
same here Office and garage roof are favourite but new factory offers vast scope!

Julie York
03-07-2005, 02:28 PM
OMG! Anita has so many clothes she's had to buy a factory to store them!!

If you bought a female clothing factory that would be even more fun.

wendy.....how do you KNOW she doesn't go in there? I mean..she isn't going to tell you is she?

Wendy me
03-07-2005, 02:34 PM
wendy.....how do you KNOW she doesn't go in there? I mean..she isn't going to tell you is she?

been marryed to this wife of mine so long that we just know ..............besides i think from the old days you would never know what you might find so she just dosen't go in them places .............and if she did finding out abought wendy would shurly be the least of things to arlem her........

Julie York
03-07-2005, 03:39 PM
Phew....so she hasn't found the body....and the second world war bombs?

Sorry, am I hi-jacking your thread?

Back to the clothes thing...

Samantha Jane
03-07-2005, 05:41 PM
Tried to hijack some of the clothes my wife was throwing out a couple of months ago. Even offered to run the down to the thrift shop, but she just threw them in the bin. :eek:

Typical and just when I didn't need them, the bimen turned up before I had a chance to retrieve the bag from the trash. I could have cried, some of the tops still had the labels on them (result of impluse buying in the sales and then deciding she doesn't like them). :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Charlotte xx

malecynthia
03-07-2005, 05:56 PM
These comments make me realise just how lucky I am. My wife has decided to have a clean out and has asked me to pick out anything that I fancy and that will fit me, before taking the cast-offs to a charity shop. We take a similar size in clothes, but her shoes are far too small for me. She has a lovely pair of 4 inch heels that she never wears. :mad:
We went shopping today and bought two identical mini skirts - a yellow one for her and a pink one for me. After 40 years of marriage, I think I'm starting to fall in love with her. lol
Cynthia.

Wenda
03-07-2005, 08:12 PM
My gf has about 100 pairs of surplus shoes, but she wears size 6, I wear size 12. We can exchange bras, but I have enough of them. She has given me some jewellery and has discouraged me from buying some skirts because she has some that could work for me. We will see. wenda.

Wendy me
03-07-2005, 09:48 PM
Phew....so she hasn't found the body....and the second world war bombs?

Sorry, am I hi-jacking your thread?

Back to the clothes thing...

i could scare my selfe............... :p