PDA

View Full Version : Lat thing you saw a GG wear that made you....

heathr1
06-20-2007, 08:52 AM
buy exactly the same thing too!

Debenhams fishnets.

Jocelyn Quivers
06-20-2007, 09:31 AM
This happens so much I can't even remember. Jocelyn

Charolette time
06-20-2007, 09:42 AM
Short schoolskirt and blouse knee high socks and my hair in a pony tail, and oh "" a very pretty pair of Panties, Charolette

Sharon
06-20-2007, 11:47 AM
I often take note of well-dressed, or at least attractively dressed, middle-aged women who have no hips and say to myself, "I could wear that!" :happy:

Shelly Preston
06-20-2007, 11:53 AM
Well the problem is not wanting to buy the same thing

Finding it is more of a problem

I saw lovely black & white skirt a few weeks ago :) but can not find it anywhere :(

Kate Simmons
06-20-2007, 11:57 AM
I'm pretty much like Sharon and have learned that's reality for me. Oh sure, I see nice stuff in the Lover's Lane catalog on those young beauties--but nope, ain't agonna happen :rolleyes:. So I tell myself, get back to Woman Within and Anthony Richards, you silly thing.:p

Karren H
06-20-2007, 12:01 PM
Almost everything they wear ......... except jeans....

:D

Love Karren

Alice B
06-20-2007, 12:35 PM
Platform sandals. Saw a very attractive woman wearing a pair while dressed in an outfit that was close in color and style to one of mine. Asked her where she gort the shoes and went out and bought a pair for myself. They are now my favorite shoes.:happy:

Dawn D.
06-20-2007, 04:08 PM
You know the nice lady in the Hughes Net satelite TV commercials? She is wearing that green v-neck lace edged 3/4 sleeve knit top, well, I have been looking everywhere for that and cannot find it. My wife just laughs and says keep looking! For some reason I just gotta find it!!!! Anyone seen that one anywhere? Maybe I could write in to her as a fan and ask her where she shops for her wardrobe....hehe.

Dawn

JoAnnDallas
06-21-2007, 09:05 AM
One the way to work this morning, I was sitting at a red light and noticed this GG standing at a bus stop across the street. She was well dressed. White blouse with a red/black plaid skirt, Red brazer, red 3" open toe pumps, and matching red purse. I sat there wishing I had the same outfit. Her hair and makeup were well done too. Very stylish. She was calming walking up and down the sidewalk waiting for the bus, so got to see her outfit from various angles.

SANDRA MICHELLE
06-21-2007, 11:03 AM
Too many to count. I am a people watcher and love to imagine myself in the clothes of the GG's I see. My biggest thing though is shoes and I have asked many a woman where they got there shoes, then I rush right over and get them, I am a recovering shoe- a- holic! I asked a woman yesterday while I was shopping for a top where she got the dress she was wearing. She said here at this store so I went and hunted it down, tried on my size 12/14 and loved it on me as much as I loved it on her. It was a red, low cut wrap dress with cap sleeves. After paying for it I went into the bathroom and put it on and wore it the rest of the day. She saw me later in the dress and said good choice! I loved it even more!

Mitch23
06-21-2007, 02:45 PM
just about everything and anything - spend so much time looking for style and 'look' - love to keep up to date with what the GGs are wearing - tunics, lots of layers, short skirts over leggings at the moment. Great fun!

Mitch

Kristen Kelly
06-21-2007, 04:50 PM
Always checking out the tall GG's for what they are wearing and how they look in it. Fashion Mags and catalogs are my other sourse of ideas for outfits.

Marla S
06-21-2007, 04:55 PM
Hmmm

I think I would doing hard to buy exactly the same, considering that I become a bit dissapointed when I see a GG wearing i. e. the same shoes I have:straightface:.

But it very often happens that I like the style a GG wears and have to buy something similar.:D

brenya
06-21-2007, 04:59 PM
I just watch what the kids in japan are wearing, theyre always so crazy looking I love it

Roxi Loh
06-21-2007, 09:44 PM
I love to watch women and especially what they are wearing. I usually end up focusing on the shoes. Even though I don't have a huge shoe collection (I would if I could) that is what I last bought. I saw a woman in animal print peep toe pumps. I thought my head would come off its swivel when I spied them. Bought a pair a couple of weeks later. Could not find the peep toe so settled for the animal print mules.

DawnRodgers
06-22-2007, 12:53 AM
My closet is simply not that big but I just love to watch the outfits women wear to semi-formal events. They are in gowns, little black dresses, heels, made up to a T, nice jewelry - absolutely drives me wild. Want to look that way sooooo bad. And I'm in this silly dark suit.
Dawn

Deanna2
06-22-2007, 01:47 AM
Like others I have had this happen to me a number of times. One particular item I remember is white V-neck sweater which I rather adore.

paula_tgirl
06-22-2007, 01:51 AM
Every time i see a smart woman in heels, i start to think how i could find a way to get to buy a pair

immike
06-23-2007, 07:00 AM
Every time i see a smart woman in heels, i start to think how i could find a way to get to buy a pair
I favor a woman wearing short mini skirt,a silk blouse,or top,suntan or black
pantyhose&heels

Alaceann
06-23-2007, 07:20 AM
Always looking at the outfits and wondering where I could get it! I love looking and thinking wow she looks great I wonder how that would look on me?:thumbsup:

Sabrina Flowers
06-23-2007, 10:12 AM
There are so many things, but i think the most recant thing was a pair of knee high boots.

christina marie
06-23-2007, 10:54 AM
baby pink hip boots with a 4 or 5 inch heel! just about fell over dead when I saw her wearing them in wally world. She was kind enough to tell me where she got them from,although visibly uncomfortable talking fashion with a man she never met. guess what I'm saving for?

Sam-antha
06-23-2007, 11:38 AM
It happens, not very often but it does happen that someone wears a certain style/item that I would love to copy. Rarely there is the additional desire to possess.
Last week such a thing happened and I do wish that Christina's remark had been in my mind then. she was waiting for a bus and I admired but never thought of asking.
Now I am hunting for the item - I will tell you when I get it or something similar - and then I will get a pair of black tights and the OMG another pair of shoes willbe needed. Maybe the photo can cut off my feet ?
~Samm

ronna
06-23-2007, 02:07 PM
I saw a girl wearing black velvet peep-toe pumps, cut low in the middle, and I've gone crazy shopping online trying to find a pair like them. I should have just asked her where she got them!

Amy07
06-23-2007, 02:37 PM
I saw lots of GGs last night in really nice Sundresses that totally intrigued me. Some wore heels and some flats....looked really comfortable and you can wear the sundress anywhere.

paula_tgirl
06-24-2007, 06:10 AM
I favor a woman wearing short mini skirt,a silk blouse,or top,suntan or black
pantyhose&heels

Im with you on that one too