PDA

View Full Version : Lorry drivers hoot, do they realise shes a CD

karen278
06-20-2007, 03:38 PM
Yesterday I went out in a lovely summer top and a lined black skirt, neutral stockings and 4inch black court shoes (height 5’10 in heels, size 12 skirt ) and I must say I felt really good. I have taken many photos and videos of myself like this and I am reasonably sure that this combination looks good. I now realise that when I look at my self in the mirror or at a photo graph and I am almost turned on by what I see then I know I am on the right track.

I drove to several locations where I feel relatively safe and parked the car in a large opening along a forest road where lorry drivers do tend to stop for lunch etc.

(I have now found that to go out dressed the way I want to, which is completely feminine in high heels etc then the best way is to choose a bright hot sunny day as there are always lots of other girls out dressed similarly)

There were some other cars near me but I was fealing really daring, I got out of the car and walked around pretending to make a phone call on my mobile, as I was doing this a lorry driver passed by and hooted. Now this has happened several times and not every time I go out (probably about 1% of all the times ever) therefore I really do believe that they are either hooting to show that they are appreciative of my feminine look or they wanted to attract my attention. I know as a man I always like to see girls dressed up, however I would not hoot, also I find it quite funny that these men are hooting at a CD and not a real girl. Any thoughts on this matter, have you been hooted for the right reasons?

Sorry if this is rambling it is my first post

SherriePall
06-20-2007, 05:30 PM
Can't say I have ever hooted or been hooted at. At wouldn't be bad if it were done respectfully.

Bobbie cd
06-20-2007, 05:55 PM
Well, I haven't run into many owls, so haven't really been 'hooted' at, LOL. :D
On the other hand, I have been ogled, whistled at a couple of times, and at least once had a guy tell me, quite respectfully, that he thought I looked really nice in that skirt. :D

Rebecca Petersen
06-20-2007, 06:02 PM
Guess my Hooters don't warrant a hoot.:heehee:

DianaGomez
06-20-2007, 06:53 PM
Consider yourself flattered! You go girl!

Lori SC
06-20-2007, 08:23 PM
They must have really liked what they saw! They don't hoot at just anyone!

trannie T
06-20-2007, 09:04 PM
Did they hoot at your hooters?

Rachel Morley
06-20-2007, 09:31 PM
Any thoughts on this matter, have you been hooted for the right reasons?
Yes. Twice. But I don't know if they were the "right reasons". Both times I was with my wife and we were out as "girlfriends". One time was fairly early in the morning when we were waiting to cross the road at a street corner in San Francisco and this trucker drove by. The other time was when we were waiting at the traffic lights in the car in downtown Sacramento and a truck pulled up beside us..... although that time might have been because "I forgot who I was" and loving rubbed my wife's thigh in an affectionate way and the guy in the truck looked down and saw me do it. Presumably he thought he was about to see some "girl on girl action"! :D :p

Lawren
06-21-2007, 07:22 AM
If they are paying attention to their driving they only have a second or two to look. They see long hair, a skirt, some legs, and a slender body. They don't get much chance to see details so they see a female, not a CD. If they knew or thought you are a CD, they most probably would not hoot at you.

joann07
06-21-2007, 12:51 PM
I was given a hoot by a trucker in an 18-wheeler a few weeks ago.
After a day of shopping, I started heading home. When I got in my car it was really HOT inside (thanks to the Florida heat and humidity) so I started it up and put the A/C on full blast. To help cool down, I started fanning myself and pulled up my skirt to about mid thigh (not to expose my crotch) to cool down my legs. After a short while, it started to cool so I checked my mirrors, put the car in reverse, backed out, and pulled out of the parking lot. I got on the interstate on-ramp, accelerated up to highway speed, turned on the cruise control, and kicked off my heels.
As I was driving, other vehicles were passing me, but then I slowly came up to a trucker and his 18-wheeler. As I was slowly passing him, I heard him honk his horn three times.
OPPS! :eek: :redface:
I forgot that my skirt was pulled up and so he got a good glimpse of my hosiery covered legs. I thought to myself. Oh well! For him, seeing a sexy pair of legs in a 2-seater sports car must've really made his day so no harm done, just a little fun. :heehee:
I gave him a friendly ladies wave and he waved back. :winking:
I continued driving and safely made it home.

I got a little bit of a thrill out of it.
Maybe it was because he caught me by surprise, but it certainly got me excited.
That was the first time I had ever gotten some kind of gesture from a male, while in femme, and that made my day too.

Honk Honk!!!

Emily Ann Brown
06-21-2007, 01:54 PM
From my experience truckers are very appreciative of long legged blonds.

Emily Ann

Katelyn
06-21-2007, 03:54 PM
I've been whistled at and honked at..

KarenMichelleLuv
06-23-2007, 12:21 AM
There is nothing better that driving home from or to an event in the evening, dressed in a sheer flowing layered chiffon skirt, sheer nude nylons and heels, a sexy wrap front silk blouse, pearls, perfect nails and being appreciated by a trucker. Depending on where I'm heading and how gusty/sexy I feel, I have been known to pace an appreciative driver and hike my skirt up on demand of the horn.

I've lost track of how many times I've enjoyed this type of evening. It's always a thrill.

I am such a tease...bad Karen...Bad Karen...to the corner with me.

ArleneRaquel
06-23-2007, 12:32 AM
From my experience truckers are very appreciative of long legged blonds.

Emily Ann

From my own experiences Truck Drivers also are appreciative of Long Legged Red Heads. :love: & :hugs: Trina - SPECtacular In Shorts

Sam-antha
06-23-2007, 11:43 AM
Karen, thank you, now I know what my mobile is for....I would never have guessed.... I am taking it with me the next time.
~Samm