PDA

View Full Version : Shopping for first time in New Jersey

Robingirl
06-20-2007, 05:11 PM
I thought it was about time I became a little more active on this site. It has been such a big help to this gurl in so many ways including giving Robin the confidence she didn't have before. I am hopefull this might help and encourage some of the new and nervous girls. About 4 months ago I met a gurl named Tina at a cd activity who has been a wonderful mentor,good friend and such a help with my femme activities. Like a lot of the new girls I was nervous at first. I have been told i can pass, which i think might be true but even if i can't it always helps to have somebody go with you for support,confidence and fun ! We have walked a college campus,gone shopping in 4-5 women's clothing stores, met other girls at some nice restaurants and clubs and I even have danced several times as Robin which I would never do in male drab. It has been so liberating to me I could just burst! My wife does not embrace Robin, but can at least tolerate it and I have good slow with her which I think is very important! If any girls would love to talk and/or socialize I would love that. I live in the S.Jersey area. Huggs to all , Robin

Kristen Kelly
06-21-2007, 05:11 PM
First of all Hi Robin :hello:. Glad to hear you are finding yourself and developing a inner comfort, I'm from Sayerville NJ, and get out very often with other girls to local clubs as well as Asbury Park clubs, your always welcome to join us out, as well as any of other of the local girls, IM me at Yahoo KristenKelly77

Betty H
06-22-2007, 05:33 AM
Hiya Robin,

I'm glad you are getting out more often.It was nice seeing you at the last outing. BTW a bunch of us will be going out to dinner at Moonstruck in Asbury this Saturday 6/23 and then to Paradise to dance; so if you would like to join in we'd be glad to have ya.I have already emailed Tina. Kristen will be there also ;and at least 5 or 6 of us.