PDA

View Full Version : For those like me, who began on family member's clothes...

heathr1
06-20-2007, 05:50 PM
Where did you draw the line?

What would you NOT wear?

I'd never wear intimates.

Karren H
06-20-2007, 05:53 PM
Well I DIDN'T wear my Dads clothes!!! Ewwwwwwww

:D

Love Karren

Robertacd
06-20-2007, 05:58 PM

What would you NOT wear?

As long as they are clean before (and after):heehee: you wear them, why not wear intimates?

Only limits I recall was things that were way too small or delicate as not to damage them.

KandisTX
06-20-2007, 06:01 PM
~thinks~ Hmmm.. You know, I don't think I had any limit. If it was womens I would wear it.

Kandis:love:

prettywithsideburns
06-20-2007, 06:03 PM
I would not wear womens pants, and I still do not wear womens pants. I can wear pants anytime I want to, so it kinda defeats the purpose for me.

serinalynn
06-20-2007, 06:23 PM
when I was growing up just about everything my mother had fit me up til i turned 16 or 17. after that I was on my own. I didn't dress again til I was 40-41 and then only on a limited basis. I tried weaing the wifes thing til I noticed she smells each item of clothing she wears on a daily basis. I stoped wearing the wifes things and started buying my own things. Now my wife says I have as much womens clothing as she does but, she has more dresses and skirts than I do I have more lingerie and tops

AshleyLove
06-21-2007, 12:29 AM
As long as they are clean before (and after):heehee: you wear them, why not wear intimates?

Only limits I recall was things that were way too small or delicate as not to damage them.

Same for me. Shame I can't fit into mom's shoes anymore :heehee:

angelfire
06-21-2007, 12:42 AM
I never stole or borrowed. If it was going in the trash, I'd grab it and wash it and it would become mine. Or if it was going to the salvation army, I might grab a few things out of the bag before it made it out the door.

But I never stole or borrowed. Was always worried I'd rip it or stretch it or something that would give me away.

Hermione Simpson
06-21-2007, 06:15 AM
my mums clothes, till i brought my own i always wore my sisters (in secret)

Dixie
06-21-2007, 07:37 AM
I only tried on the undergarmets of my mom's, I was always afraid she would find out if I went farther.

SweetCaroline
06-21-2007, 12:46 PM

What would you NOT wear?

I'm kinda the same. I would wear my sisters bras and hoisery, but I would say I drew the line at wearing her panties. I've never been that much into shoes or make-up either. (but have worn them, I just didn't need to everytime I dressed up.)

loki_uk
06-21-2007, 12:58 PM
Lol I didn't draw the line well apart from my dads clothes

I even wear my wifes knickers now, which is getting increasingly difficult to explain their disappearance

I know....buy your own, tried that and she thought I'd had another women in the house (well she was kind of right :devil: just not in the way she meant)

joann07
06-21-2007, 12:59 PM
I only wore my sisters and my mother's pantyhose when I was growing up and that is what eventually got me into CDing about 2 1/2 years ago.

SweetCaroline
06-21-2007, 01:18 PM
A little off topic, but I kinda noticed something. It seems like most of you who started young, like me, started with underthings like panties and nylons, when I almost never wore them.

I started by wearing my mothers jewelry, and scarfs or bows, and simple blouses when I was in sixth grade, then dresses and skirts shortly there after. It was only later on in my teen years I started flirting with under things, and then mainly a bra (Cause my socks kept slipping. LOL)

Valerie Nicole
06-21-2007, 01:44 PM
A little off topic, but I kinda noticed something. It seems like most of you who started young, like me, started with underthings like panties and nylons, when I almost never wore them.

I started by wearing my mothers jewelry, and scarfs or bows, and simple blouses when I was in sixth grade, then dresses and skirts shortly there after. It was only later on in my teen years I started flirting with under things, and then mainly a bra (Cause my socks kept slipping. LOL)

Similar for me, except with me it was skirts first, then dresses, then shirts...then the rest. Even now I've only worn makeup twice, and never done it myself, and jewelry has no appeal for me at all. Though I do now quite enjoy the whole dressing experience, I rarely underdress while in drab. Generally I'm either fully dressed (panties, bra, skirt and top/dress) or not dressed at all.

Steff26
06-21-2007, 02:07 PM
I did not know about a "line". Hwever, if there were I guess, I guess it was my dad's stuff. Outside of that, everything was fair game. I was fortunate to be a middle child with a two year difference between two sisters. Nothing stopped me, I wanted to experience everything female.:devil:

SANDRA MICHELLE
06-21-2007, 02:18 PM
I agree with Karen, I did not wear my dads or 4 brothers clothes. Just wore my moms and sisters, anything was open as far as I was concerned. I just wish that they would have caught me since that would have made my life much different.

Mitch23
06-21-2007, 02:22 PM
anything of my mum and my sisters was fair game provided that I could return it 'as new'. bra, panties, hose, stockings, support garments, dresses, skirts. If I liked it I would wear it!

Mitch

Jill
06-21-2007, 02:23 PM
For me I could never try on my mothers clothes, I had no desire to, I was totally turned off by it.

Kristen Marie
06-21-2007, 07:15 PM
I wore my mon's undergarments as well as my aunt's, my friends' sisters stuff....basically anything I could get my hands on. At my early age, I never considered it wrong. I would clearly not do it now, but at the time, there was no line.

sterling12
06-21-2007, 09:27 PM
Me too! I started so young, didn't know there was "a line" out there. I wanted to try everything and anything femme.....and I did!

Since I was so young, got in trouble for it too!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Diannna
06-21-2007, 10:07 PM
Hummm! I too didn't realize there was a so called line. Like many of us, if it were fem, I'd wear it.It started out for me when I was 3/4 years old. I had a facination with all of mom's girdles, both open and panty style. I still don't have the slightest idea what went on in my little head that made me want to wear mom's girdles. As I got older I progressed to other items, but always had on a girdle. I've been crossdressing for over 55 years, and I tend to dress some what conseratively for my age, but till this day I hold a strong facination for the all mighty girdle. I never leave home with out one. Heheh!

LeeAnn_cd
06-22-2007, 12:09 AM
Everything was fair game. It was mostly my sisters clothes we where the same size I use to wear what she did at the time since I had no idea at the age of 7 what I was doing after a while I would make up my own outfits and when she wore it I use to say to myself that looked better on me. Everything was fine untill she caught me going into her room with her clothes she told me she did not care just ask and she would give. Infact I was her model when she bought something she would give it to me so she can see what it looked like before she wore it.

Annette_boy
06-22-2007, 01:10 AM
My Moms panties and other underthings at age 5 if it was lacy and silkie I wore it
Annette

JulieC
06-22-2007, 11:32 AM
I would not wear womens pants, and I still do not wear womens pants. I can wear pants anytime I want to, so it kinda defeats the purpose for me.

Oh MAJOR agree...of all the femme clothes I have, I do not have a single pair of slacks. What's the point? I can do that in drab mode anytime.

joann07
06-22-2007, 11:44 AM
Oh MAJOR agree...of all the femme clothes I have, I do not have a single pair of slacks. What's the point? I can do that in drab mode anytime.

+2
Although, I do have a pair of women's low rise jeans.

wnc_mandy
06-22-2007, 03:14 PM
there was no line for me as a kid - panties, bras and everything else was fair game. (though for some reason I never even thought to try on shoes until my feet were to big for my mom's.)

In my mid teens I realised the breach of trust/privacy in wearing her stuff and stopped completely. After that I only salvaged things from the trash/goodwill until i was able to buy my own things.

Syndi
06-26-2007, 12:46 PM
For me I of course started with Mom or sister's panties and it escalated from their.One thing I never did or will do is wear dirty clothes.

MeraLehanga
06-26-2007, 12:57 PM
~thinks~ Hmmm.. You know, I don't think I had any limit. If it was womens I would wear it.

ditto!

emily<3
06-26-2007, 02:33 PM
well i knew there was aline but i didnt care for it.
cause well the line was all my moms stuff.
i really just looked for what ever i thought would fit and looked pretty.

Joy Carter
06-26-2007, 02:33 PM
I posted a thread on this same subject last year. Yeah I borrowed my sister and moms things. I can't belive the self-ricious among us have not come on here, to call you all theives, for dressing in others clothes. :rolleyes:

KandisTX
06-26-2007, 02:53 PM
I posted a thread on this same subject last year. Yeah I borrowed my sister and moms things. I can't belive the self-ricious among us have not come on here, to call you all theives, for dressing in others clothes. :rolleyes:

While using the term "thieves" would seem inappropriate, in all honesty that's what we were doing. We were stealing their clothing (Though it was technically borrowing since most of us, if not all, returned everything when we were finished with it. I will freely admit that I stole moms and sisters clothing (among other things) for my own personal use. None of us are "proud" of that fact, but we all had the same urges as children and for many of us the only way to get what we desired was to "borrow", or steal if you prefer, from our mothers or sisters. While I personally do not look at it as stealing since it was all returned (clean) when I was finished with it for that time, it was borrowing without permission.

While many, like myself, wish we could have been open and honest with mom or sisters early on, with the hopes of good results, there were certain stereotypes that were ingrained into our young minds which prevented us from doing so. How I wished from those early years that I could have told mom and she would be understanding and buy me my own girls clothes, I just knew it wasn't going to happen. (Yes, my mother knows, but "mom" was a differant person than Mother (another thread on another day perhaps) and "mom" was too right-winged conservative to accept, let alone understand.)

Joy Carter
06-26-2007, 03:01 PM
While many, like myself, wish we could have been open and honest with mom or sisters early on, with the hopes of good results, there were certain stereotypes that were ingrained into our young minds which prevented us from doing so. How I wished from those early years that I could have told mom and she would be understanding and buy me my own girls clothes, I just knew it wasn't going to happen. (Yes, my mother knows, but "mom" was a differant person than Mother (another thread on another day perhaps) and "mom" was too right-winged conservative to accept, let alone understand.)

You have to wonder just how we would have turned out had mom indulged us. In my case I think I would have been much happier in who I am and sooner. But most parent would have no idea which way this would go. Be they liberal or conservative.

KandisTX
06-26-2007, 03:04 PM
You have to wonder just how we would have turned out had mom indulged us. In my case I think I would have been much happier in who I am and sooner. But most parent would have no idea which way this would go. Be they liberal or conservative.

Goddess only knows how I would have turned out. I know I probably would have had a much happier childhood :heehee: Then again, when I was able to come out to "Mother", and she was understanding and accepting enough to give me some of her things as well as take me shopping for my own (Her bras were just a little too tight for me so we had to get some that fit me). As well as a younger sister who shared her lingerie and clothing with me as well... I know I was a lot happier after that until I got married the first time... but that is another thread in its entirety.

kathy333
06-26-2007, 03:29 PM
i grew up with two sisters and by the time i was ten i was bigger then them both so i had to go other places. thank god for clothslines and friends with older sisters:devil:

Jere Oneil
06-26-2007, 03:38 PM
I wore anything of my moms including panties until I outgrew them.My only limit was her nurses uniforms. This was back when nurses wore white dresses.

immike
07-09-2007, 11:46 AM
For me I could never try on my mothers clothes, I had no desire to, I was totally turned off by it.
I enjoyed wearing mothers dresses,skirts,dress slacks,silk blouses,skirtsuits
and her good pantsuits,with new,unopened pkg of pantyhose,out of her
drawer,and a pair of her black heels

Slip Affinity
07-09-2007, 12:05 PM
Of all the responses so far, I see only one person admitting to grabbing stuff off clotheslines. In my younger years, that was my primary source of panties, slips and nighties. I knew it was wrong but I just couldn't help myself back then. It's a bit different now in that so many people have washers and dryers that it's increasingly rare to see clothes on an outside line anymore.

Lilith Moon
07-09-2007, 12:19 PM
I was an only (adopted) child and so had mostly access to my mothers clothes. I wore anything I wanted, although most of the stuff was much too large. At the time I wasn't aware of any boundaries to cross...I had already crossed them all by crossdressing.

brittanny
07-09-2007, 08:13 PM
nothing was over the line for me panties bras pantyhose dresses skirts everything

Jolene
07-09-2007, 08:52 PM

I agree ............ I agree ................. I agree
Jolene :)

Glenda58
07-09-2007, 09:05 PM
I wore everything when I was younger. I was lucky because mother was a Girl Scout Leader and the older girls would bring their old uniforms to Mom to give to the needy girls in the troop and they would bring everything panties bras slips. So I had a endless supply of cloths. After getting married I found out that the wife and I were the same size and she work late at night when we first got married. And as long as it was clean before and after nothing was off limits.

Kendra mtf
07-11-2007, 07:09 PM
My dad died when I was young so mom had to work alot. Leaving only me and my older sister home after school. When my sister was not home that is when I got into moms lingerie drawer. My first memory is pantyhose. As my sister got older she started wearing high heels. Well when I put the two together I was hooked. Have been ever since. I am very lucky in the fact that my mother caught me dressed up. At the time I was horrified. My sister was away one weekend and mom was at work so I finally got to wear a dress. I was in my moms basement wearing my sisters pantyhose, high heels bra with water ballons inside and a very sexy dress when I fell asleep on the couch. My mom saw me but I did'nt know it until I noticed a bowl and an empty glass of milk missing from the table next to me. I tried to pretend that it did'nt happen but mom confronted me. She told me to stop wearing my sisters clothes since my sister bought most of them herself. My mom is the coolest mom I know, she bought me something every week. We looked through a J.C. Penneys catalog I think and a Sears to get ideas of what I liked. Within a year I had more lingerie than my sister and was aloud to dress up at home whenever I liked as long as my sister was not home. But she soon found out and was supportive, even did my make-up. It was very erotic being dressed up in front of two women even though they were family. Well that was then, now I am married with two grown children and sometimes even dress up with the wife. My life would be so much differant if I had not put on that pair of pantyhose. I am so glad I did. I am bi-sexual and my wife approves. But as long as I am only with this one guy only, who also is a CD. I have the best of both worlds. Lol Kendra

Missy
07-11-2007, 09:21 PM
ok when I grow up I started to wear my mom's clothing then my sisters clothing wich fit much better but not my dads clothing I never wanted to be like him mom always asked why don't you be more like your sister I keep tring

jamie-upstate
07-11-2007, 09:56 PM
it was a time when girls still wore girdles(60's) and my sister had some nice ones i could not wait to be home alone to wear them my father sold shoes and mom had so many nice high heels
life was good now my wife goes shopping and we buy things together some day i'll go out dressed with my wife

Khriss
07-11-2007, 10:57 PM
.. would have only added to the guilt I allready felt ...(cross-dressing)
..while I started wearing my Mom's boots ..
the heels on them felt odd..and the way they looked-felt-on my legs ..
I was hooked.. while only then..would they have fit me eh ??
so I got some of my own ! (another story) hehe "K"

SatinDoll00
07-11-2007, 11:55 PM
I didn't really care back then. I dressed in anything I could find. Mom's bra, panties, slips, shoes, dresses, panty hose...all of it.

I always had a preference for shiny satin as far back as I remember, around 4 years old.

I know exactly where I got the inclination as well...

...there was a 70's movie called Smile. I cannot really remember much about the movie now, except the one scene in which these 3 women were lying around a hotel room preparing for a fashion show. All of them were in satin slips and smoking and talking. To me, at the ripe young age of 4, it was the first actual sexual interest in women that I ever had. Shortly after that, I found myself rooting through mom's lingerie drawers...discovering a slip that was similar to the ones in the movie. After building some nerve, I tried one on. It was years later that I tried on anything else. I was 7 and I discovered bras! I was in heaven. A bra, a pair of silky panties and a short half slip used to be my fav. I still enjoy the combo today.

It's amazing how vividly we remember things that really make an impact on us. Somethings we forget, others we choose to forget, and others we can never forget.

I remember that I was caught by my older brother wearing mom's white padded bra and light blue silky panties one day. He never mentioned it again, but I wonder if he still remembers it today. He was only 11 and I was 7, but I doubt he could forget...I know I can't!!

Morgan

Ibuki_Warpetal
07-12-2007, 01:06 AM
Hard to draw a line when your mom doesn't even dress effeminately..

OC-crossdresser
07-12-2007, 03:29 AM

:2c:i agree but disagree it was stealing yes...but at ages 4-14 or so you take what want anyway...your friends games ext...you give it back and all...but when you learn what your doing is wrong you stop doing it as most of us did:2c:

now my RE to this thrend, at 6-14 i had no line...i stated crossdressing at 6..i was swimming and the watter was cold..my cousin who was my age and female had a 2 peace bathing suit on..she said "GIRLS can get in (and jumps in)" i thought her swim suit was different maybe being tight it blocked the watter and made it easy to swim in cold watter LOL funny but true so when we got out i went to change, in the tub was her suit...*god's light shines* lol i had to try it! i did..it felt different i oddly LOVED it since they did not have a pool she left it their for next time..i went swimming next day in it...WOW WOW WOW so i started taking moms and cousins clothing...ya sorry for long story :-P

Rachell
07-12-2007, 05:06 AM
I really like the intimates, and I would try anything the wife had if it fit. i only wear womans panties now and love nighties

Raychel
07-12-2007, 05:54 AM
When I was young and stupid, still living at home It was only my mothers underwear. Now that I am old and stupid, I only wear mine. My wifes are to small and she would get really p!$$ed, ife she caught me in hers.

erickka
07-12-2007, 06:47 AM
For me , It started with mom's hose (which were in the trash when I got them) and those great 1960's ultra pointed toe pumps with a heel no thicker than a pencil! Needless to say, bought my own stuff once I got a job @ 15. Can't say I ever rummaged through her closet or dresser (at least not that I can recall)

Janailene
07-12-2007, 03:04 PM
Started with girdle and bra, but quickly started to try EVERYTHING! If Mom had things or used them, I did also. By 9 dressed completely and by 12 was going out to walk our dog using rollers and a hair net as I didn't have a wig.

trannie T
07-13-2007, 03:01 AM
I was very particular about which of my mother's clothes I wore. I only wore the things that fit.

SabrinaDubh
07-14-2007, 08:59 AM
I wore it all and watched my sister get in trouble for it. :D (We're not close, the female relative and I)

Edit: I never touched my moms things... I was (and still are) too afraid of my mother to mess with her things. I never even went into her bedroom unless I had permission.

immike
07-14-2007, 09:05 AM
For me , It started with mom's hose (which were in the trash when I got them) and those great 1960's ultra pointed toe pumps with a heel no thicker than a pencil! Needless to say, bought my own stuff once I got a job @ 15. Can't say I ever rummaged through her closet or dresser (at least not that I can recall)
To this day,I love to enter mothers closet&dress in her wardrobe,especially
her good short skirtsuits&one of her silk blouses,with pantyhose&heels

immike
07-14-2007, 06:09 PM
I had a blast wearing mothers clothes,especially her dresses,dress slacks,
tops,blouses,mini skirts,hose&heels

Cheryl T
07-14-2007, 06:38 PM
I would never have worn anything of Mom's that was cotton... so drab...lol.

Being a baby boomer I was fortunate enough to have a mom that wore corsets and hose, heels and skirts, silky slips and panties. All of this was so extremely feminine that the thought of something so plain as cotton was abhorent. At the time I began dressing the most feminine of women were those on the pages of Playboy. Sensuous lingerie, filmy nighties, sheer hose and heels were the ultimate expression of womanhood.
While I still enjoy those things on occasion now I prefer to mix into the masses, not stand before them waving the flag. Of course I'm a little older :heehee: now ....

laura.lapinski
07-14-2007, 09:45 PM

I agree with Jill. I never tried on any of my sisters clothes either for the same reason. I think my cross dressing was mostly fantasies in the young years, however, I do remember trying on my cousins bathing suit when I was 13. I felt so sexy and good.