PDA

View Full Version : looking for help / info

BonnieJG
03-07-2005, 02:13 PM
Hell o New to the group !

I'm looking for info ? I like to dressup around the house when there is now one home, I lOOKing for help what i can were outside under my reg. clothes ? and still be dressedup in girls stuff ?
I wear panites all the time. Has anyone wear a bra under there shirt or girls tops ? what eles can you wear ?

I would also like to now what do I have to do so I can go out side and l I have never did this I would like to try this one day ?

bonnie

Julie York
03-07-2005, 02:24 PM
Surely you can think of SOMETHING! :cool:

You can wear everything but a ball gown or a tutu under a shirt and jeans. And I bet someone will have tried a tutu. (might give interesting hips and bum shape, you never know.)

[Or you could read the ""dressed fem in drab thread not far from this one.]

Wendy me
03-07-2005, 02:26 PM
how abought like maybe ....well girly undies?????????????????????????

Holly
03-07-2005, 07:27 PM
Hi Bonnie and Welcome! Really hon, you can wear just about anything you like and are comfortable with... panties, hose, body shapers, bra, whatever. Several girls here also wear girls tops and jeans out. It's really up to you.

Wenda
03-07-2005, 08:08 PM
well, the obvious stuff is stockings, panties, bra or chemise tops, I wear women's gloves all the time, my little secret thrill. On weekends, I wear my small breasts under my denim shirt, kind of a rush...trouble is, a couple of times I had them on for so long, and got so busy, I forgot I had boobs, and then you notice someone glancing at your shirt... Ladies jeans are the best, nice and stretchy,, but people will notice the difference. Some women's runners and shoes can be a secret dressing item. have fun. wenda.

Priscilla1018
03-07-2005, 08:22 PM
Hi Bonnie,

Welcome to the family. You can wear whatever you like under drab boys clothes,especialy baggy clothes. I have been wearing panties for a long time.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

donnie123abc1
03-07-2005, 08:40 PM
I wore a white tee-shirt this week-end...but I didn't wear a bra. It so fun to go bra-less once in awhile. I wear 36D breast forms and I love the way they make me feel! WWEEEE!!! Forgive me I'm a little bit silly today. What you chose to wear is a personal thing that only you can decide. Alot depends on your comfort level. As your comfort level with yourself improves so will what you choose to show on the outside. It is a slow process...so don't rush it! Those who do end up suffering humiliation that may end up setting you back.
Good luck. We're here for you.

Nikki A.
03-09-2005, 01:36 AM
Panties ,girdles, hose are all pretty much unnoticabe.Bras are possible if they are not too extreme(44D's) are a no-no. Most of my jeans are women's some are stretch and again if they are not over the top nobody has ever said a thing. My ankle boots have no heels on them and I wear them to work in bad weather with no comment (even the dark red ones other than they look like bowling shoes). In short as long as it is not obviously girly you can get away with it.

Tristen Cox
03-09-2005, 02:44 AM
Maybe a bodystocking as well. I love those. Just about any lingerie that doesn't stick out too much under drabs you can wear. Be creative, but be careful not to bend down with too short of a shirt infront of someone :eek: You don't want them commenting on your thong do you? ;)