PDA

View Full Version : Dressed But Not...Public!

Valerie Nicole
06-20-2007, 08:53 PM
Okay, this is too funny. I went to karate today, only to find that I'd forgotten my karate pants. So what could I do other than ask around and see if anyone could loan me a pair. Well, I asked one of the other instructors, and he gave me a pair and told me that they belonged to a female former instructor. I thanked him and put them on.

I guess its not technically crossdressing, as all our karate clothes are unisex, but it felt (a little) like it to me because they belonged to a woman. So while it wasn't enough to arouse me (good thing considering I was teaching children), it was enough to make this karate class a little more pleasant than usual.

trannie T
06-20-2007, 09:17 PM
I'll start taking karate classes when they start making karate skirts.

Cai
06-20-2007, 09:21 PM
Don't some types of martial arts use skirt-like things? Maybe I'm thinking of a kimono...

I don't know, because Taekwondo is just the unisex pants and top.

Valerie Nicole
06-20-2007, 10:02 PM
Don't some types of martial arts use skirt-like things? Maybe I'm thinking of a kimono...

I don't know, because Taekwondo is just the unisex pants and top.

Mine doesn't. I actually take a north american style of karate...we have BLACK uniforms. :eek:

Cai
06-20-2007, 10:18 PM
My instructor uniform was black and gold canvas. I loved it; it was so professional looking with my black belt, more so than the white uniform I usually wore.

chucks
06-20-2007, 10:26 PM
aikido has a skirt type thing

MsJanessa
06-21-2007, 11:37 AM
I'll start taking karate classes when they start making karate skirts.

In Aikido and kendo they wear hakamas---look like a cross between a long skirt and palazzo pants