PDA

View Full Version : Gah!

hayden von beethoven
06-20-2007, 10:34 PM
Dun dun dun. So, "They don't have computers in Tokyo?"
No actually.. None that I can afford..

But beins I'm on holdiay to see my mommy I thought I'd hop in here and post a thread titled "GAH!" Because I miss this forum so much my body aches for it.

I even dreamt of Poc and Kieron.

Creepy? Stalkerish? OBSESSED!?.... indeed.:heehee:

-insert fog machines and strobe lights here with some form of brave music thundering from the boom box in the corner-:D

Cai
06-20-2007, 10:48 PM
I have dreams about this place too. :heehee: I think it's for the opposite reason, that I spend too much time here.

Glad to see you've dropped by.

CaptLex
06-20-2007, 11:26 PM
Nice to see you back, Hayden. Sorry you can't get your hands on a computer out there. I hope you can visit often until you have to go back (well, I assume you're going back), and I hope you get back again often.

Ha, ha . . . dreams about Kieron and Poc . . . :lol2: I'll admit to dreaming of this place too, but I won't go into details. :alien:

Hayden's back, guys . . . drinks all around! :cheers:

ZenFrost
06-21-2007, 12:23 AM
You're back! AWESOME! You've been missed dude. Welcome back! (even if it is only for a visit)

Hmm, do all of us dream about this place? Just last night I had a CD.com related dream and all you guys were in it. Weird.

RevMoonSerpent
06-21-2007, 02:40 AM
Nice to see you Hayden.
Does anyone else think it odd that we all have dreams about this place. I'll admit to having them too.

Kieron Andrew
06-21-2007, 03:47 AM
I even dreamt of Poc and Kieron.

omg you seriously need to see a doctor if you are dreaming of me lol :heehee:

Good to see you dude!!! you need to get yourself a laptop or something!

John
06-21-2007, 07:21 AM
helooooooooooooooooooooo

hayden von beethoven
06-21-2007, 07:51 AM
Lol my dreams of Kieron and Poc have been very interesting. Once they were having coffee in a japanese starbucks as I walked by and they waved at me. And another time they were on the big plasma screen downtown on some commercial for candy. With Poc smiling saying "Konnichiwa" over and over and over and over with HUGE headphones on and some insanely annoying music blasting and Kieron presenting the candy like a Barker's Beauty.

Needless to say I woke up giggling with that one, and then I had a drink because dreaming of these two is starting to make me feel crazy.

You two drive me to drinking, gosh.

I even told my friend's mommy about these dreams (she's a psychologist thing that has a degree of some sort in dream reading...) and she just kinda gave me the :straightface: face. So that was comforting.

-sways while singing Hey There Delilah-

bi_weird
06-21-2007, 09:42 AM
Dude nice to see you! Have some brownies!

hayden von beethoven
06-21-2007, 02:25 PM
Yay brownies! :D

Taylor105
06-26-2007, 12:30 PM
Hayden...you are so funny. I love your dreams. haha