PDA

View Full Version : washing foam forms

Stephanie32
06-21-2007, 12:51 AM
I just bought my first pair of foam forms and padded panties. can I wash them in the washing machine or do they require special care?

sandra-leigh
06-21-2007, 01:05 AM
I just bought my first pair of foam forms and padded panties. can I wash them in the washing machine or do they require special care?

I don't know about the padded panties.

The foam forms, just wash them by hand with a bit of soap and lukewarm water.

Kate Simmons
06-21-2007, 06:05 AM
The instructions should be on the label on how to wash the panties. Just make sure you remove the foam pads first.:happy:

Elaine Lynn
06-21-2007, 01:22 PM
A little soap and warm water is the best way I found . Mine are about a year old or better and still in great shape.

sterling12
06-21-2007, 03:07 PM
Hand wash them, why take the chance! Foam forms will last a long time with proper care. Use a MILD laundry soap or something like Woolite. I have also used simple bar soap, like Ivory.

I would do the same for the panties, if the pads are removable, wash and dry them separately. It makes for a much quicker drying time.

By the way, HAND DRY on a towel. I shouldn't have to mention this, but dryers and foam rubber.....big no-no!

Peace and Love, Joanie

sandra-leigh
06-21-2007, 10:01 PM
Foam forms will last a long time with proper care.

I seem to be getting some UV breakdown with mine, and they aren't even exposed to UV very much. Or perhaps the key factor is not really the UV but rather that it gets pretty dry around here in the winter (when it's -40, it doesn't take very much relative humidity before you get condensation on the walls or windows.)