PDA

View Full Version : Xray tech might have seen my panties

Jere Oneil
06-21-2007, 06:13 AM
My yearly cancer (breast cancer) checkup in this Monday. As usual, I was asked to have a chest Xray before my appointment. This involves removing my shirt and standing in front of the machine. With the price of gas, I try to combine trips and Xrays are walk in at the local hospital, so I planned to stop by after my weekly round of golf with my local senior golf group. Of course, I wore panties (full cut pink nylon briefs with lace waist band) For some reason, the tech decided I should remove my belt. Now, I have somewhat of a middle aged spread, AKA beer gut, so the belt is necessary. She positioned me against the "film" and had me raise my arms, then went inside the shielded room. I hear take in a deep breath, hold it Just as I hear, click click, click, breathe, I feel my shorts sliding down. I didn't lose them, but the top of my panties was exposed about an inch or so. As she came out to position me for a side view, I pulled my shorts back up. She didn't say anything and positioned me for a side shot. Again I experienced "shorts slippage", this time causing even more exposure, this time about 2 inches of "pink and lace" I pulled them up again and she told me to put my shirt and my belt back on and wait until she checked that the films were good. A few minutes later, she cane out and said I could leave. I'm fairly sure she saw the panties, but she never said anything. It was pretty much a non-event.:o

prettywithsideburns
06-21-2007, 06:20 AM
those in the medical profession see alot of things. x-ray techs in particular I'm sure. it would no doubt take an awful lot more than a pair of pink panties to raise her eyebrow.

Wendy me
06-21-2007, 07:19 AM
lol not a big deal for sure .... they see that and more .... lol a few weeks ago i had a little miss hap the crew on Ambulance and the emergency room staff got a little more of a look than i had planed for any one to see that day lol... and can you believe it no one said a word abought my panties ???? although the girl doing the EKG thingy was a little surprised when she went to hook up them wires and saw my boobs,.....

truth is they have seen it all and could care less .... it's a job and they do every day .... who knows you might make their day my seeing something a little different .....

ophillia
06-21-2007, 07:20 AM
On my visits to the chiropractor, she routinely slids my shorts and panties down. Only thing she has asked is if they were Hanes and she commented that she wore the same style. We both agreed that they are very comfortable.

Dixie
06-21-2007, 07:27 AM
I am jealous, my chiropractor, never slides my shorts and panties down!!:eek:

Michelle 51
06-21-2007, 07:28 AM
Yeah i'm sure your not the first guy in panties she has seen.Just think if ER staff were allowed to tell all their little tales and things they have seen .I read once where a ER nurse told of a guy in a business suit and underneath he was wearing the most gorgeous lace cami she had ever seen.My wife says if i underdress and end up in the hospital she isn't coming to get me.I guess i'll just have to lay there in my silk undies justabit

Stephenie S
06-21-2007, 07:31 AM
Interactions with medical personel are a regular worry here on this forum. As a member of said medical profession, I can tell you that we have seen far more than a few inches of pink panty. When you do this for a living, day in and day out, you can get pretty blase about the weird things that people wear.

Just relax. In this fast paced world, overworked medical personel have no time to frett over your choice of underwear.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Charolette time
06-21-2007, 09:37 AM
My yearly cancer (breast cancer) checkup in this Monday. As usual, I was asked to have a chest Xray before my appointment. This involves removing my shirt and standing in front of the machine. With the price of gas, I try to combine trips and Xrays are walk in at the local hospital, so I planned to stop by after my weekly round of golf with my local senior golf group. Of course, I wore panties (full cut pink nylon briefs with lace waist band) For some reason, the tech decided I should remove my belt. Now, I have somewhat of a middle aged spread, AKA beer gut, so the belt is necessary. She positioned me against the "film" and had me raise my arms, then went inside the shielded room. I hear take in a deep breath, hold it Just as I hear, click click, click, breathe, I feel my shorts sliding down. I didn't lose them, but the top of my panties was exposed about an inch or so. As she came out to position me for a side view, I pulled my shorts back up. She didn't say anything and positioned me for a side shot. Again I experienced "shorts slippage", this time causing even more exposure, this time about 2 inches of "pink and lace" I pulled them up again and she told me to put my shirt and my belt back on and wait until she checked that the films were good. A few minutes later, she cane out and said I could leave. I'm fairly sure she saw the panties, but she never said anything. It was pretty much a non-event.:o

First I hope that your xrays were negative, I went thru breast cancer 2 1/2 yrs ago,no picnic, and as the lovely ladies said no big deal, next time ware a different color, dont want them to think that you;ve only got one pair, :devil::hugs:Charolette

Steff26
06-21-2007, 09:58 AM
I am a Firemedic, in a busy city, and trust me we see everything. True healthcare professionals only care about getting the job done, (especially myself) and not pass judgement on a patient. Now, there are a few not-so professionals out there who may be a little immature, but thanks to the HIPPA laws, they can not share that info, or they will be punished, up to losing their license/ certification in the state they practice in, or a hefty fine. There is worse out there than a little lace.:2c:

serinalynn
06-21-2007, 10:10 AM
Back in the 1990's i drove a big rig truck and every 3 years I had to do a physical. and every three years I wore a nylon pantie and a nylon cami to the physical under my male t-shirt and jeans. not once did any one say anything about my ladies underwear, THough most of them could write a book about things they have seen in the examination rooms. For that matter, I could have written a book about things I saw looking down into all those cars while sitting up high in the cab of my big rig.

aka.laura
06-21-2007, 10:21 AM
Stephenie and Steff are absolutely right. We see all sorts of things and first of all: we've got other priorities at that moment, second: so what, third: who cares, forth: no time, and fifth: you're not allowed to discuss it anyway. Hm. sixth: anybody see anything?
;o) I had my share of men wearing verry nice undies, acting surprised that I wanted to see their back, I mean the WHOLE back, sir... good they didn't know what I was wearing at the time...

Alice B
06-21-2007, 11:10 AM
Not as bad as my doctor seeing my painted toe nails. Don'y worry about it.:happy:

Jere Oneil
06-21-2007, 11:31 AM
Girls, I'm not particularly worried about it, it was just an interesting happening. At my age, other than a few close friends, being found out doesn't bother me. As for the breast cancer, it has been about 10 years for me now. Of course, I do worry about every little twinge I feel in that area of my body.

Jeri.x
06-21-2007, 12:09 PM
I'm glad that healthwise ur doing better.
As 4 da pinkie, it's more of an embarassing situation than anything else depending on how u feel about it.
Hopefully u didn't had 2 have a masectomy done. If u had, then it'll b a good excuse to have an implant done too.:2c:

Tina Dixon
06-21-2007, 12:14 PM
I think it made for a exciting day if any thing:thumbsup:

wnc_mandy
06-22-2007, 03:20 PM
being caught by a medical prfessional wouldn't worry me in the slightest. if anything, it'd be a bit of a thrill.

susie evans
06-23-2007, 12:35 AM
if i wasn't wearing some nice undies my gg doctor would ask what the problem was she's known about my favorite pastime for years and dosen't care :hugs:

susie

Jere Oneil
06-23-2007, 06:00 AM
I'm glad that healthwise ur doing better.
As 4 da pinkie, it's more of an embarassing situation than anything else depending on how u feel about it.
Hopefully u didn't had 2 have a masectomy done. If u had, then it'll b a good excuse to have an implant done too.:2c:

I did have a mastectomy.(left side) I'm a "one boob wonder". For a long time, I wouldn't go swimming or do anything else without at least a tee shirt. In the last few years, I've been doing water walking at American Family Fitness, and I've pretty much decided that if others don't like the appearance of my chest, it's their problem.

Jeri.x
06-23-2007, 09:22 PM
Well then, I commend u 4 wat u've decided 2 do. That's da most important thing, bsides taking good care of urself. Welcome back! Sis.:happy:

Mitch23
06-24-2007, 07:41 AM
I am jealous, my chiropractor, never slides my shorts and panties down!!:eek:
yes - give me her address!

Mitch

Jere Oneil
06-25-2007, 02:34 PM
Just to update everyone who wished me well with my exam, my chest Xray was normal, no changes since the last one. All the blood work was normal, and none of the enzimes the oncologist looks at to see if I had any active cancer was elevated, so I guess I'll live for another year. The only abnormality found was elevated blood pressure and my oncologist made an appointment with my family doctor to check on that. She (the oncologist) said that is typical with long term cancer survivors. The blood vessels are thickened by chemo treatments. Anyhow, thanks to everyone that wished me well, and if any of you girls are ever facing cancer treatments, I'll be glad to discuss it with you in PM.

Toyah
06-25-2007, 02:48 PM
To answer your first question you wore em why do you bother if someone sees em if you dont want em to be seen dont wear em :2c:

trannie T
06-26-2007, 09:33 PM
What is to worry about? She already has an X-Ray machine and can see everything under your clothes.