PDA

View Full Version : Hi again

paula_tgirl
06-21-2007, 10:42 AM
Hi again girlz, after my very short introduction the other day, i thought it would be polite to introduce myself properly.

I am 52 years old and am totally hetero. My wife does not know Paula & would not understand so i rarely get a chance to be my alter ego. I have been dressing on & off since i was about 12. I have never got into the makeup side, and have gone for the tarty look. I have attached a pic whick is the usual leg shot. I dont think i am quite ready for the full unveilling yet. Who knows it may happen.

Anyway i hope you enjoy the pic, i am enjoying my time here.

Hugs & kisses Paula

SANDRA MICHELLE
06-21-2007, 10:53 AM
Nice legs Paula, You may be surprised at what your wife can accept. I am not saying or suggesting that you bring it out in the open but what will you do if you get found out? I've never agreed with coming up with a lie so what will you do? I told my wife after 17 years of marriage and I so glad I did finally get it out. I wish that I had told her before we got married since I really think she deserved that much but alas I was a coward and could not do it.

Elaine Lynn
06-21-2007, 01:11 PM
Hi Paula love the shoes.

Angie G
06-21-2007, 07:04 PM
Nice pic Paula nics legs hun I love the shoes:hugs:
Angie

brendan
06-21-2007, 07:14 PM
Hi again girlz, after my very short introduction the other day, i thought it would be polite to introduce myself properly.

I am 52 years old and am totally hetero. My wife does not know Paula & would not understand so i rarely get a chance to be my alter ego. I have been dressing on & off since i was about 12. I have never got into the makeup side, and have gone for the tarty look. I have attached a pic whick is the usual leg shot. I dont think i am quite ready for the full unveilling yet. Who knows it may happen.

Anyway i hope you enjoy the pic, i am enjoying my time here.

Hugs & kisses Paula

i like your sandles