PDA

View Full Version : wearing a slip

DebbieThomas
03-07-2005, 09:25 PM
I love slips, long, short and anything in between. if I guessed I'd say I have 50+ sick I know, bought 5 new ones this past weekend. anyways on with the story... Wife and I spent the last four days in Orlando, kind of a mini vacation. thursday morning start out with shopping then later we meeting up with a CD and her SO, she wasnt dressed :( we all had dinner at Medeviel Times, lots of cute guys riding horses and fighting for the love of the princess. Friday was a fully day of shopping end up at the Florida Mall, where we met up with 24 of our sisters for dinner. Saturday the gurl from above and I had breakfast at Dennys, her first time out eating dressed. then if you couldnt guess shopping! we went to goodwill where I bought the outfit in the pictures for 5.00 and the slip was .99. the pictures were taken later at the Triess meeting. after the meeting afew of us went to Soutern Nites a les bar, the wife and I ended up on the dance floor, afterwards I was stand next to the bar talking (this is where the topic comes into play) with one of the gurls when I felt something on my feet, looking down OMG :eek: theres my skirt laying around my feet, the next 5 seconds time stopped before pulling it back up. the two GG's standing next to me give me complements on my slip, mind you theres like 200+ ppl big club, so Im sure alot of others seen it too. :o earlier in the day I was talking to a sister when she noticed my slip peeking out, she said "oh you wear slips, I never wear them" my answer was "you never know what mite happen" and it did. :)

KyleeCD
03-07-2005, 09:36 PM
Debbie,

That's a great story...every girls nightmare, and at the sametime (well maybe a little later) very exciting to think that others knew what you were wearing underneath also ;)

Kylee xx

donnie123abc1
03-07-2005, 09:37 PM
Like that dress..that is a N I C E dress!!! The slip incident sounded like it was really funny. Just Like the time when I lost one of my breast forms on the air hockey table at Peter Piper Pizza. OOPS! SCORE!!!

KyleeCD
03-07-2005, 09:37 PM
By the way, I just love that blue dress!!!

Holly
03-07-2005, 09:42 PM
Debbie,

More proof that a lady should always be properly dressed! I must compliment you on your composure in what could only be described as as a difficult situation. Only a lady, such as yourself, could pull off (no pun intended) something like that. BTW, love the outfit!

Wendy me
03-07-2005, 09:45 PM
sound like a intersting time and yes the slip is a must .........the blue dress is so cute
thanks for shareing.......

DebbieThomas
03-07-2005, 09:45 PM
I wouldnt know what to do if one my boobs fell out, grab and run :D

DebbieThomas
03-07-2005, 10:02 PM
one of the other customers in goodwill asked me what size I was. normally I answer back skinny bitch size lol :) didnt think that would go over well with this older lady so I said usually 4 to 8 when she pulled out this outfit. I fell in love with it but by looking at it, it looked way too small, tried it on anyways. luck had it, it fit like a glove. after showing my wife I went over to the lady that picked it out. she said only one word "bitch!" with a big smile. couldnt have asked for a better complement :D

spaskinstyle
03-07-2005, 11:37 PM
How wonderful that you were prepared in what could have been an awful situation, but of course you handled both situations like a lady.

I offer slips in my store and I wear them with everything. I like to think that I am relatively younger at 37 - but I find that ladies of my generation do not wear slips - well not many that I run into anyway. It is such an important part of a ladies wardrobe. It really helps when you are wearing a flowing skirt, they prevent the skirts from going between your legs when you walk, they help the skirts lay straight, they prevent the skirts from riding up. All those wonderful things - I think you can see that reflected as well in the way young ladies dress these days as well. Such a shame. They are so very feminine and pretty. Of course you ladies already know that...

Love to you,

Theresa

Jadeanne
03-08-2005, 10:41 PM
Debbie,

Those are nice pics, lovely blue dress and slip, and you showed great presence of mind (good thing you were wearing that lovely slip).

When I dress femme, it's always a dress or skirt, and almost always at least one slip or petticoat - the more layers, the funner it is for me!

Jadeanne

DebbieThomas
03-09-2005, 08:21 AM
Hi Kylee
Im kind of a tramp, the slips I wear are usually alittle too long for the skirt not enough to show when standing but does show when moving and sitting.

Hi Spaskinstyle
agree I cant understand why GG dont use them more often, even my wife this morning left out of the house outwith a slip under her skirt :eek:

Hi Jadeanne
around the house I normally have more than one slip on, I too love the multi layer feel. havent had a chance to wear a petticoat yet, but I have been keeping my eyes open for one at the thrift stores.

Priscilla1018
03-09-2005, 11:25 AM
Hi Debbie,

Great story,and I love the blue dress.Looking good girl.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Elinor
03-09-2005, 01:03 PM
I prefer to wear a slip under my skirts too.

Lovely blue dress girl. :D

DonnaT
03-09-2005, 02:42 PM
Great story Debbie.

I love slips too. Usually have to buy the half slips though since my chest is rather large for most on-the-reack slips.

Slips not only feel good, but look great too, especially the real lacy ones. Plus they prevent the see through look of some skirts.

wendy
03-09-2005, 04:58 PM
Looking good !

I feel slips compliment a dress very well.

paulaN
03-09-2005, 05:25 PM
I love the dress and the shoes. you look fab in them. And you get to do these things with your SO. you are one lucky girl.

DebbieThomas
03-09-2005, 08:46 PM
Hi Paula
I am lucky, I wouldnt be the person I am today without her support and love. and allowing me to express the girl inside me. :)

Peggy Sue
03-09-2005, 11:52 PM
:) I'm slip lover too, and never cd with out a slip under my skirt or dress. I have a special love for the crinolines of '50s and enjoy wearing a bouffant crinnie under a circle or swing style skirt. Yet I always have a slip under the crinoline. Like you, I relish the idea of the lacy hem of my slip showing under my skirt or dress. Full slips, half slips, mini slips, bras slips, I love them all as long as they have a fairly wide lace trim. ;)

SLIPS ARE DELICIOUS!!

Jen_TGCD
03-10-2005, 12:23 AM
:p One third of my closet is slips... need I say more? :cool:

silkyslipgirl
03-11-2005, 06:33 PM
As my name suggests, I am one of those girls who always has to have a slip on under my skirt or dress. To me it is the most feminine garment of all - a symbol of what I am. I love the feel of silky nylon against my stockings, and a peek of lace at the vent of a skirt is a visual treat. My favourite decade was the 1980s when slips were everywhere. I have many happy memories of being seduced by the sight of a pretty slip on a GG and wishing I could put it on myself. Unfortunately most women don't wear them nowadays, but those of us who love to dress as feminine as possible will be sliplovers to the end. A girly-girl like me can never have enough of them!

Mel Issa
03-11-2005, 07:53 PM
Silkyslipgirl,I love slips also.I love them so much that I often wear them as a dress,but then again I have been told by more than one person that I am not quite right in the head.Love Mel Issa

Melissa A.
03-11-2005, 08:01 PM
That's a great story, Debbie. Slips are great, but my focus was on you being out interacting with others, having fun. Aint that great?

Hugs,

Melissa :)

DebbieThomas
03-11-2005, 09:03 PM
I do enjoy going out and interacting with ppl, tho Im alittle shy. is it ok if hijack my own thread? :rolleyes: this doesnt have anything to do with slips but here goes. this past Sunday on our way home from Orlando we stopped at a gas station I was dressed in fem clothes head to toe no boobs or makeup was standing in line waiting to pay for my gas and smokes there was this young girl ahead of me, not one other person in the store even noticed how I was dressed but this girl. she just kept looking me up and down, on the way out she came up to me and said I looked very nice in girls clothes :D

Wenda
03-11-2005, 09:29 PM
Like that dress..that is a N I C E dress!!! The slip incident sounded like it was really funny. Just Like the time when I lost one of my breast forms on the air hockey table at Peter Piper Pizza. OOPS! SCORE!!!
holy shit! that sounds like a fricking nightmare! wenda.

Sarah Ellis
03-12-2005, 10:37 AM
Just love that blue dress Debbie.. its gorgeous and so are you x ;)

sissy stacy
03-12-2005, 10:40 AM
(curtsey)

Must agree. A lady should NEVER go out without wearing her slip or petticoat, or pettipants, if wearing pants.

i am not much for pants, but i do love pettipants. i often wear them around the house.

(curtsey)

-sissy s.

Patricia Loren
03-12-2005, 02:37 PM
I also like to wear slips or half slips when wearing skirts even when they are short. When I seat one can see the edge lace or the slip, that's let's say a little bit sexy .

love

Rachel Ann
03-13-2005, 04:15 AM
Debbie, the blue dress is enchanting, and so are you!

I'd like to wear slips more - full or half. I must admit to having a little trouble adjusting the length of full slips to the length of the dress or skirt. Can anyone tell me more about that?

eleventhdr
03-13-2005, 10:26 AM
Yeah I love that blue dress. I love blue. I think slips should be requierd clothing for males when ever they want to feel really good it's so wonderful soft and sexy. Oh yeah slips forever!. Suzy!.

cyndyw
03-13-2005, 08:17 PM
I love wearing a shear dress that requires a slip or you would see my panties and bra. The dress would be a couple inches below my knees but the slip would end a couple inches above my knees. I would be in high heels and made up in a saloon to show how feminine and sexy I feel.

ToniB
03-14-2005, 02:12 PM
That sounds real nice Cindy, when are we going to see the pictures?

ToniB

christy_blue1
03-18-2005, 02:25 PM
debbie:
the blue dress is very nice. one of the most prettiest dresses ive seen in a while.

i love slips also. just love the feel of one. they also help when you have a thin skirt or dress on, where someone might see through them.