PDA

View Full Version : *pokes head out of hole in ground*

hiro
06-22-2007, 01:36 AM
Hi. I'm, uh, kinda, sorta Hiroki, or Hiro. (Just to clarify, I'm not Japanese, or even Asian. I acquired the name sometime back, and it just kinda stuck. XD)

So, right, introductions. I like cartoons. And music. And animals.

:D

Kay, nuffa that. So, I'm a gg and I've been calling myself pangender for, about the past 6 months, give or take. To be completely honest, I'm more questioning than anything, meaning I could, technically be anything (including cisgendered or transgendered.) But I don't like the whole wishy-washy feeling that comes with "questioning," so panny it is! :D By the by, I'm a total emoticon luva. >.>;; Erm, anyway...

My feeling stand now as:
I don't feel myself to be any particular gender, but rather just a being.
In public, I think I would prefer to present as male. However, I don't have any desire for a male physique or genitalia. I'm mostly fine with how I look.
I've always wanted to be able to do things that guys do, without people giving me funny looks, or telling me "no." At the same time, there are times when I am clearly girly. It's hard to say how much of this is conditional, natural, wanted, etc.
I prefer men's clothing. It makes me feel far more comfortable, both fitting into the clothes, and knowing what shows when I wear the clothes.
Eh, can't think of anything right now...

If anyone wants to know more, I have a GJ that I fill with all my questioning thoughts. If you have a GJ, and you wanna read mine, my name is dirty-limeade (http://dirty-limeade.greatestjournal.com/). Leave me a comment, and I'll add you.

Evert
06-22-2007, 01:53 AM
*stares at head that just popped out of the ground*

:shocked:

Have you noticed this is the third floor? How did you do that!?

But anyways, HI HIRO!

Have a great time here :D

ZenFrost
06-22-2007, 02:04 AM
Welcome to the boards Hiro! I'm sure you'll fit right in, we're all over the gender spectrum here.

John
06-22-2007, 04:36 AM
hello hiroki the pan. *wave*

my god, they just keep coming :heehee:

Kieron Andrew
06-22-2007, 04:55 AM
Hi Hiroki.....

welcome to the forum,

YAY! another boy!!! woohooo! ummmm yeah ok ummmm compose yourself Kieron!

If you havent already go do a general introduction to the whole forum....great to have you with us

Kieron Andrew
06-22-2007, 04:56 AM
my god, they just keep coming :heehee:
I told you didnt i! 100 by christmas!

Cai
06-22-2007, 07:32 AM
Hey Hiro, good to have you with us! Like others have said, we're really all over the map gender-wise in here, so I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Has nobody else offered Hiro a drink yet? :eek:

:drink:

Have one on me.

Devon James
06-22-2007, 08:10 AM
Hey Hiro!

come find yourself together with us and enjoy :D

happyfish
06-22-2007, 11:28 AM
Hey Hiro! nice to see a new face. :D I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here. We have brownies and rum.
So yes, welcome! :cheers:

lostinspace
06-22-2007, 11:28 AM
Hi Hiro. Nice to meet you.

Cheers. :drink: :D

CaptLex
06-22-2007, 12:09 PM
Hi, Hiro and welcome :wave: . . . that was quite an intro, but I think you scared Evert popping out suddenly like that. :heehee: That's okay, it gives me an excuse to "comfort" him. But don't believe the rumors that the captain is a little too free with his attentions. :devil:

Anyone who likes cartoons, animals and music is cool in my book (especially cartoons). I hope you like cookies, rum and brownies (Bi makes the best) too. If not, I'm sure we'll find something else you like. Kieron hogs all the cookies, but he's on shore leave for a few days and I think I know where he stashes them. :shh:

Hope you'll feel free to be yourself here - nice to meet you. :happy:

Felix
06-22-2007, 02:02 PM
Hi Hiroki and welcome aboard :hugs::hugs:I'm the captains right hand man so if ya need any help just shout. Don't forget once ya have more than ten posts ya can join the boys club house where we can say things in a bit more privacy xx Felix :hugs:

Tristan
06-22-2007, 05:23 PM
Welcome aboard :)

hayden von beethoven
06-23-2007, 04:53 PM
*trots in wearing a frilly apron and carrying a tray full of brownies, cookies, and a tea pot of rum* ello :D welcome aboard have brownies, rum, and cheerful thoughts all around! Err.. Sorry love, the cookies are for my dreamy friend Kieron..:heehee:

Adam
06-23-2007, 04:58 PM
*runs in nicks the cookies*

hehehehehe

*runs away leaveing crumbs* :heehee:

hayden von beethoven
06-23-2007, 05:22 PM
:eek:!!! *dashes back to the oven to bake more cookies before Kieron finds out about the cookie theft!*:tongueout

hiro
06-23-2007, 08:00 PM
I'm magic, and I can burst through third-story floors. :D

Thanks for the welcomes! I think it's gonna be fun here. :)

Hm, I do like brownies and cookies *takes* but how bout I stick to good old-fashioned water? XD

Dasein9
06-24-2007, 08:44 AM
:eek:!!! *dashes back to the oven to bake more cookies before Kieron finds out about the cookie theft!*:tongueout

*Only to find a cool oven, an empty mixing bowl, and a sated-looking Das licking the last of the cookie dough off the wooden spoon.*

Dasein9
06-24-2007, 08:46 AM
Welcome, Hiro! :D

Taylor105
06-26-2007, 01:26 PM
Hi Hiro!! Nice to meet you. I'm glad you came. Make yourself at home. :)

hayden von beethoven
06-26-2007, 04:16 PM
Blast!
To the cookie cave! -dashes off-

Kieron Andrew
06-26-2007, 04:22 PM
the cookies are for my dreamy friend Kieron..:heehee::o he called me dreamy :eek: thanks Hayden

*runs in nicks the cookies*

hehehehehe

*runs away leaveing crumbs* :heehee:oi!!!!

*Only to find a cool oven, an empty mixing bowl, and a sated-looking Das licking the last of the cookie dough off the wooden spoon.*
hey i go away for a few days and everyones nicking my cookies that hayden so nicely cooked for me!

Kieron Andrew
06-28-2007, 04:57 AM
welcome hiro... pangender eh? Sounds cool (I'd never heard of it before
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangender