PDA

View Full Version : My Parents Now Know I C/d

vicky lee
06-22-2007, 09:24 AM
hi girls
been a while since i posted on here
it as come to an head now between my wife and me.
she come up to get something off my parents for my son, we ended up argueing in front of my mum and dad.
and out it come i quote "did you know ur son dresses up as a woman in womens
cothes" and also says that skirt you fount wasnt mine it was his
well its out now i must say that my parants didnt say anything or to me when she left.

my question is how do i react to what was said do i come clean all the way or just leave it?
any views on this would be a big help
this is open to veryone

bobi jean
06-22-2007, 09:29 AM
Ask if they have any questions?

Tamara Croft
06-22-2007, 09:29 AM
Aww, I'm sorry your ex did that to you.... what a :censor:!!!!!

You should talk to your parents, it's not really wise to keep them wondering. You need to explain to them what a CD is, there's nothing wrong with it, it's nothing to be ashamed of is it? I wish you all the best :hugs:

Marla S
06-22-2007, 09:30 AM
Hm

Now the doors are opened for rumors, doubt, anger and the like.

If you leave it that way, the situation is out of your control.

I think it is better to get some control back and talk about it.

Your parents might not approve, but than you know for sure and you have a chance to explain. It's more easy for you to find your position then.

Emily Ann Brown
06-22-2007, 09:56 AM
She has gotten the "spin" ball going. Left to it's own momentum it will go crazily towards the "pervert" corner.....you willing to let that happen?

When my ex gave me an hour to tell my adult kids before she did (yes she WAS serious) the choice was clear. I wanted them hearing it from me and ALL the facts included, not just the ones that played good for her side.

Emily Ann

Di
06-22-2007, 10:09 AM
How wrong of her...but you should not just leave it.....the door is open now...just ask if they have questions and go from there. Best Wishes

prettywithsideburns
06-22-2007, 10:15 AM
leaving it be will only make things worse, and will make thing even more uncomfortable for you and your parents in the future. come clean and talk with mom and dad. it's really the best way (unless they are the sort that would disown you for it but are easily prone to denial, in which case leaving it be might be best)

Carol Elizabeth
06-22-2007, 10:18 AM
What she has done is betrayed the bond of trust between a husband and a wife. She did this to win an argurment - which will only be a short lived victory.

The questions have become - do you feel that you can trust her - has the betrayal of your trust broken your marriage - does she regret what she has done - what do you want to happen next?:2c:

CE

Frankie-Dear
06-22-2007, 10:32 AM
Or, if you wanted to keep things from going too crazy, tell them that you bought a kilt at a Renaissance Fair, and that she was just being vicious and calling it a skirt.

;)

angelfire
06-22-2007, 10:43 AM
I agree with what everyone else said. If you leave it, it will get out of hand. If you talk to them and let them know everything, at least they will hear it all straight from the horses mouth. Better you tell them everything than someone else getting to them first.

MJ
06-22-2007, 10:43 AM
sorry to hear this.. you must talk to your parents about this please be totally honest Hun that way it sets you free no need to hide and it takes the power away from the ex

vicky lee
06-22-2007, 12:19 PM
first i want to say thxs to everyone thats replyed.
the way to go is talk about it to them and answer any questions
seams to be the way
i shall let you know how things go thanks to all again
hugs vicky

nice one frankie and mj never thought of it like that

bobi jean
06-22-2007, 12:57 PM
Please don't lie about this to your parents.. The Kilt thing may be a good Idea for some situations, but this is your mother and father you are dealing with. What happens next week or next year when the find out(and they will) you lied about it.
Let them know that you do indeed crossdress from time to time ,or whatever your situation is, and that if they have any questions at all to PLEASE ask. Be honest but you dont have to tell everything either.

Frankie-Dear
06-22-2007, 01:09 PM
The kilt is an idea, but if it came down to brass tacks and I were in your pumps, I would definitely level with the 'rents and answer their questions. I agree with whomever it was that said that by confronting and being honest about it, you are seizing the power back from your ex, and taking control of the situation. Good luck to you, and may your parents be accepting and kind. Do let us know how it turns out, please. :hugs:

angelfire
06-22-2007, 01:26 PM
Good luck, I hope your parents are very understanding about it. I think they should be if they haven't said anything about it yet. Having a parents support could actually be very helpful for you.

gennee
06-22-2007, 01:34 PM
When my wife found my clothes I can clean. It was a shock for her at first. Though not totally approving she doesn't stop me from dressing partially. It's better that they hearit from you than the rumor mill starts gathering steam.

Gennee

:straightface:

serinalynn
06-22-2007, 01:37 PM
Now your parents know. In my case my parents kept telling me that when I turned 21 years old I could make my own decisions. Dressing as a women is a decision I made and there is nothing wrong with it. Also no laws against it either. Because they stated it the way they did, I was free to live my life as I wanted. I even gave crossdressing a 20 year break while i was in the military service. I just tried to put crossdressing into a good light and after some questions and answers, I moved on with my life. My wife and I discuss it at times, she is cool with it as long as I don't embarrass her or us while out in public. I don't dress all the time but I like to look like a woman one or two days a week or so.

Frankie-Dear
06-22-2007, 01:46 PM
You know, you COULD tell them that it's a genetic proclivity, and then look very pointedly at your dad.... :devil::tongueout:D

KandisTX
06-22-2007, 01:53 PM
You know, you COULD tell them that it's a genetic proclivity, and then look very pointedly at your dad.... :devil::tongueout:D

Oh... Frankie... you are just WRONG on so many levels.. Maybe that's why we like you so much ;)

Kandis:love:

Frankie-Dear
06-22-2007, 01:55 PM
Oh... Frankie... you are just WRONG on so many levels.. Maybe that's why we like you so much ;)

:heehee::hugs:Thank you! *twinkle*

KandisTX
06-22-2007, 02:18 PM

Then again.. there was a time LONG ago where I saw a pair of pantyhose in my Mom and Dads room and I asked mom about them she said "They're your Dad's, he wears them for running".. I wonder if she was just trying to bait me at that time (would have been nice since she was so accepting after I came out to her), or not... ~giggles~

tammie
06-22-2007, 03:39 PM
Hi Everyone: Vicky Lee I gotta vote with MJ on this one. Tell your parents the truth and it will indeed set U free. What happens with your SO is "to be determined". Your parents will still love U, the worst is over and everything is to be gained by just telling them U indeed enjoy womens clothes, so what. Maybe your mother will borrow some things, or maybe she will buy things for U or loan U things.

Meanwhile short of a very sincere apology from your SO I am thinking she is in the doghouse, until she heads down the road. She has no respect for U and its only a matter of time until she does something worse. What she did is tantamouunt to selling U into slavery. Really this is a betrayal of the highest order. I just don't think U have any future with a woman that would do that to U. Sometimes its better to cut your losses early than later. Good Luck!

Frankie-Dear
06-22-2007, 04:04 PM
Really this is a betrayal of the highest order. I just don't think U have any future with a woman that would do that to U.

So... Fix things with your folks, and then you can spend time thinking up some kind of really kick-ass revenge. :devil::D

I have some ideas... (PM me...) LOL

Shelly Preston
06-22-2007, 04:28 PM
So... Fix things with your folks, and then you can spend time thinking up some kind of really kick-ass revenge. :devil::D

Teh best kind of revenge is for her to see your parents understand

You need to explan it to them even if you have to give them a letter to read while you are there. Then answer any questions

MJ
06-22-2007, 04:36 PM

over the time i have been here i have learned so much and i also would take the revenge route back then.. if i have truly learned anything from the gg here it's why would you make things worse for yourself and why take the easy way out and lie .. the truth will set you free and will give you back your power , Honor and your dignity

revenge will not solve anything in fact it makes things worse just let it go and take back your power

Joy Carter
06-22-2007, 07:33 PM
hi girls
she come up to get something off my parents for my son, we ended up argueing in front of my mum and dad.
well its out now i must say that my parants didnt say anything or to me when she left.

my question is how do i react to what was said do i come clean all the way or just leave it?
this is open to veryone

Love and hate are so close. But then "Love Transends All". Some how I don't think there was much love going on here. So sorry Vicky Lee.:hugs:

Holly
06-22-2007, 08:20 PM
Vickie, they know... or at least they think they know. Now it's up to you to educate them about exactly what it is you do and what a cross dresser is. I'll bet you that it's a lot different than what they think!

immike
06-23-2007, 06:48 AM
hi girls

this is open to veryone
I could never tell mother I wear her clothes.I wouldn't know how to tell
her that I have spent years,secretly dressing in her clothes&good wardrobe,
wearing her fresh,unopened pkgs of pantyhose,and her heels.I usually
go in the closet&use one of her short mini skirts&a silk blouse,with black
stockings&heels.I have no idea if she suspects,or she's in denial