PDA

View Full Version : Surprise? (seeing myself in the mirror)

stellatoo
06-22-2007, 01:06 PM
Hi ladies,

Is this familiar to anyone?

One of my favourite things-apart from raindrops on roses-is when I forget I'm wearing womens clothes and then catch sight of myself in the mirror or reaching for something and noticing, anew, what I'm wearing!
It's just happened and I'm elated still:happy:

Shallow or what:D

emma_enfemme
06-22-2007, 03:08 PM
I know exactly what you mean. Puts a smile on my face every time.

Valerie Nicole
06-22-2007, 03:13 PM
Sometimes I love to make myself not look at what I'm wearing for a while, so that I suddenly realize what I'm wearing the next time I see it. It's great.

bobi jean
06-22-2007, 03:14 PM
I have heard (and in my case it is true) that a mirror is a crossdressers best friend. It always make me feel good when I look good, but it does suprise me when I go for a pack of cigarettes and walk in then realize I still have hose on under my shorts. Twice in the last 4 months but nothing has been said. Lucky I had on nude hose huh? Or just really fortunate for the sa not to have said anything. Then on the other hand I would have told him I am a c/d and sorry for embarrasing him in front of his customers.

J-Girl
06-22-2007, 03:14 PM
I love when I fall asleep dressed and then wake up forgetting I was dressed.

Karren H
06-22-2007, 03:24 PM
Yeah...right...... I forget I'm dressed up all the time.. Most likely because I so old I probably have altzheimers.... But the effects the same.... Who the hell is that??

Luckily it doesn't happen too............

What was the question again?

:D

Karren

sterling12
06-22-2007, 03:32 PM
Funny, one of my favorite things is: "Whiskers on kittens," but we won't go there right now!

Always terrific to catch a glance of yourself in the mirror, and find something you weren't expecting. I'm always amazed when I get the makeup just right and how different Joanie looks, compared with John.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Marla S
06-22-2007, 03:43 PM
These moments convince me that it is right.
No trying, no pushing, no concern etc. .. just a little happy moment.

Kate Simmons
06-22-2007, 05:57 PM
Well, I usta get surprised and like Karren said: "Who the hell is that?". Now it's just second nature and I'll just say: "Hey dang, my eye shadow got adsorbed-nuts!" Seems we get used to certain standards I guess, even though I look nothing like myself in drab.:rolleyes:

CHAROLEE
06-22-2007, 08:38 PM
I Also Think That A Girls Best Friend Is Her Mirror. I Just Had To Go Look At Myself To See If I Still Looked Good In My Outfit. And I Did.
So Is Gone For The Weekend And Im All Dressed Up With No Place To Go . Promised Her I Wouldn't Go Out Tonite So Im Dressed To The Helt. I Sure Do Look Pretty With 4"heels And All.
Close For Now, Will Continue To Read Threads.

Bye Girls,

Charo-lee

Valerie
06-22-2007, 09:00 PM
I tried on my first wig a few days ago, and it was great. When I saw myself in the mirror I did for a split second not recognize myself. It was a very sweet and memorable moment.

Valerie

CHAROLEE
06-22-2007, 09:09 PM
Been there done that awesome isn't it :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

MarinaTwelve200
06-23-2007, 01:41 PM
Yes, I live for those moments---its one of my goals. I get a charge at being surprised like that.

ronna
06-23-2007, 01:50 PM
I don't think I could forget I was wearing women's clothes!
It's kind of a highlight for me, and am so far into it that it changes who I am.

Jeri.x
06-23-2007, 05:35 PM
I totally get u gurl. When ever I get a chance 2b alone. I get totally comfortable by dressing sexy all day and even sleeps on it. The gratification is like J-Girl says, dat u wakeup 2 a feel of being a woman last nite n dis morning. And not thinking like a guy at all. That's da feeling I like to keep...always. And still u get caught off guard passing by a mirror of what u wore last nite. Just luv it!!

sherell
06-23-2007, 05:50 PM
a mirror is a girls best friend so the saying goes.
no point in dressing if you dont like what you see

Chiana
06-23-2007, 11:37 PM
I had worn girls/womens clothes many times and saw myself in the mirror. But that was nothing compared to the first time I went 100% with clothing, wig, make-up and the whole nine yards. I was mesmerized. I couldn't believe that the person in the mirror was me. I am sure the earth wobbled a little on its axis at that moment.

Billijo49504
06-23-2007, 11:46 PM
As I've said before, the mirror is your friend. But if you take pictures and then look at them a few days later, you will discover you are not the beauty that you thought you were.. JMHO...BJ

Chiana
06-24-2007, 12:14 AM
As I've said before, the mirror is your friend. But if you take pictures and then look at them a few days later, you will discover you are not the beauty that you thought you were.. JMHO...BJ

That is so funny but also true. I just can't figure out what is wrong with those cameras.

Mitch23
06-24-2007, 06:31 AM
I absolutely agree 100%. When I'm dressing I'm in front of the mirror, makeup in front of the mirror, bathroom in front of the mirror. When I'm out en femme I take every opportunity to look at myself in the mirror - most stores are full of them and they all seem to be sighted so as to make you look your best. I'm amazed by how sexy I look, tall slim and gorgeous! I'm far more comfortable with my female image than when I'm in male mode. I also like taking pics of myself in various outfits and sharing them with my friends such as on this site. I sound very vain and narcissistic and probably I am but I suspect no different from most girls

Mitch

Marla S
06-24-2007, 06:44 AM
Talk about surprises.

Today I didn't know what to wear, tried this and that. Ended up with a boys' jeans and a boys' top .... but it looks somehow girlish.:eek:
Added some heels ... et viola ... the perfect outfit to have a :coffee: somewhere ... where is my purse ?:D