PDA

View Full Version : Eight Hours, and I'm Gonna Use'em

Valerie Nicole
06-22-2007, 01:15 PM
My sister's gone for an eight hour shift. I'm expecting no company today. My parents are out of town. I haven't showered yet, but I'm about to. Then I'm going to shave my legs as high as I can, and slip into something pretty. I probably won't stay dressed all day, but it'll feel good to be dressed for a while, anyway. I was just so excited I felt like I had to tell you girsl about this. I can't wait anymore, so off I go to get started!

Sheila
06-22-2007, 01:16 PM
just a few WORD's for you have fun hun :D:D

bobi jean
06-22-2007, 01:17 PM
8 hours, Hon yuo must be in heaven... Please enjoy and let us know how your day turns out.
Wish I had 8 solid wonderful hours to myself.

Valerie Nicole
06-22-2007, 02:06 PM
Just got out of the shower and I have 7 hours left. I'm waiting a few minutes right now for some of the bleeding to stop. I'd hate to ruin my clothes with blood from shaving. I still haven't decided what I'm going to wear, either. I'm thinking of a denim skirt and a pink 1/2 sleeve button up shirt. Then I can sneak to a closet and borrow some of my sisters black leather high heel boots. Sound good?

Sheila
06-22-2007, 02:07 PM
Just got out of the shower and I have 7 hours left. I'm waiting a few minutes right now for some of the bleeding to stop. I'd hate to ruin my clothes with blood from shaving. I still haven't decided what I'm going to wear, either. I'm thinking of a denim skirt and a pink 1/2 sleeve button up shirt. Then I can sneak to a closet and borrow some of my sisters black leather high heel boots. Sound good?

YUP

bobi jean
06-22-2007, 02:10 PM
A bit to warm in san diego for boots but a nice pair of 4" heels would sure work nicely.. have fun dear!!!!!!!! wish I could join in you

Valerie Nicole
06-22-2007, 02:15 PM
It's warm here, but I'm in my room where it's nice and cool so I don't need to worry about the boots getting too hot...and if they do, I'll take them off and replace them with sandals. :D

bobi jean
06-22-2007, 02:19 PM
I thought you were going down town!!! The sandels na, go with the boots.
YOU GO GIRL

Valerie Nicole
06-22-2007, 02:21 PM
Yeah, I don't go out dressed. I look forward to the day when I am brave enough to do that (and also have forms, a wig, and makeup). But for now, just being dressed in my room is enough.

shannonsilk
06-22-2007, 04:53 PM
Sounds like a great plan. I hope someday you will try venturing out. Just order something at the drive thru.

Valerie Nicole
06-22-2007, 05:18 PM
Here's an update on my day so far. I changed out of my pink/denim/boot combo, and into (ugh) male clothes, but I remained underdressed including my bra. This was because I was going to be upstairs and in plain view of windows and such. So I made myself something to eat, and after I ate, it was back to my room. Now I'm in my schoolgirl outfit with a nice pair of sandals. I don't see how this day could get any better.

MJ
06-22-2007, 05:38 PM
Just got out of the shower and I have 7 hours left. I'm waiting a few minutes right now for some of the bleeding to stop. I'd hate to ruin my clothes with blood from shaving. I still haven't decided what I'm going to wear, either. I'm thinking of a denim skirt and a pink 1/2 sleeve button up shirt. Then I can sneak to a closet and borrow some of
my sisters black leather high heel boots. Sound good?

wish i had a sister like yours and i don't care who sees me lol ... time for a walk in those boots

Kate Simmons
06-22-2007, 05:38 PM
Sounds like you are making good use of your time Valerie. Glad you are enjoying it. Myself, I was dressing most of yesterday and this morning trying on different outfits and wigs. I must have taken over 200 pics. I'm not into pics so much but use them mostly for self critiquing. Some of the better ones may make it to my avatar. I was actually glad to take a break this afternoon when I went into work to do an inspection as sometimes I just get plain CD'd out and I was tired. It's great hearing about your fun though. It makes my heart glad to hear it Hon.:hugs:

Valerie Nicole
06-22-2007, 05:43 PM
Yeah, now I'm thinking about going out underdressed to rent a game or a movie or something. The only thing is, that would mean taking off my schoolgirl outfit. :heehee:

And thanks everyone, this has been the best day I've had in a long, long time. Part of the fun is just telling all you guys about it. The only thing that would make this day better would be a girlfriend to share some of this experience with.

bobi jean
06-22-2007, 06:17 PM
Hey Valerie
You GO GIRL and keep up the GO.
I'm so glad to know you enjoyed the day, just wish I could have shared it a little differantly with you. Continue on and enjoy the rest also.

Holly
06-22-2007, 06:41 PM
Woo hoo, Val. And still a couple of hours to go:D.

Valerie Nicole
06-22-2007, 06:53 PM
In ten minutes I'm taking off my female stuff and riding my bike to the video store. I'm still going to stay underdressed (except for the bra, which could be noticeable under nothing but a t-shirt). I'll get a movie or game (hopefully) and then come back and enjoy it, either fully dressed or just underdressed. This has been such a great day...the best one I've had in a long time. I can see why some girls like to go full time.

Edit: This is my 600th post!

Di
06-22-2007, 07:31 PM
Well sounds like your day is going pretty good:D Enjoy!!!!

Valerie Nicole
06-22-2007, 07:57 PM
Okay...had a few scary minutes there. I went to the video store was there for some time, finally left with Jerry Seinfeld: Comedian. So I'm getting home, and I find my sister's boyfriend's car in the driveway. Immediately my mind starts going a mile a minute. He was going to be driving my sister home from work, so she must have got off early. Then it hits me. Have I left my stash of clothes out in the middle of my room in plain view?

So I walk in the door and I can only hope for the best. They are upstairs, not anywhere near my room. I quickly hurried down to my room and found my stash of clothes safely tucked away inside my closet. Close call. Then I find out that my sister and her boyfriend are going out tonight! So, if I want, I can stay dressed even longer than I had originally thought!

Now, I'm going to put on something nice and comfy, maybe my favourite sundress, and curl up on my bed and watch my movie. :happy:

Kate Simmons
06-22-2007, 08:10 PM
Wow Valerie, looks like you're going into overtime. Too bad we don't get paid for this stuff, huh? HMM--Thinking about it, I guess I do if you consider pension. Works for me anyway.;) Enjoy your evening Hon.:happy:

Valerie Nicole
06-22-2007, 10:09 PM
Well, it's been roughly 8 hours now since this dressing day started. Now, I feel like my urge has finally been fulfilled. I'm going to undress, and put on some nice comfy men's jammies. I probably won't need to dress for a long time now, either. This day has been great, and I'm so glad I got the chance to have it and to share it with all you. :hugs: