PDA

View Full Version : has any been dressed while driving

Shining Star
03-08-2005, 02:25 AM
has anyone been dressed while driving or just hoped in the car with no desternation . the only time i have dressed was in the afternoon when coming home from work and wasn't that a rush

Felicity
03-08-2005, 02:36 AM
I sometimes throw on regular guy clothes over what I am wearing if I go somplace when I am already dressed at home, but I am a closet dresser, so no if you mean as in showing.

Sweet Susan
03-08-2005, 02:40 AM
Yes, driving while dressed is quite the rush.

Sharon
03-08-2005, 03:06 AM
So far, the only way I have been dressed when outside the house is in my car. I have as yet, not been brave enough to leave the car yet.
I doubt I'll ever drive with the top down though (I have a Miata), even if I could be sure the wig wouldn't fly right off my head. :)

trisha maiden
03-08-2005, 03:31 AM
Hey hun,

Yeah I have been dressed while driving. It's something you have to get used to. I mean I wear a long wig and putting on a seat belt and adjusting it on your chest is awkward at first. I'm a 36c when dressed so my boobs got in the way and I always check my make-up and hair in the mirror. Once you get it down after a few times it's so fun. Especially when a cute guy or girl sees you and you can smile back. Hope this helps.

Love

Trisha

DanaJ
03-08-2005, 06:01 AM
has anyone been dressed while driving or just hoped in the car with no desternation . the only time i have dressed was in the afternoon when coming home from work and wasn't that a rushWhy do you want to know? Are you asking this question out of idle curiosity, or do you have a genuine interest in driving while dressed?

Why do you want to drive while dressed?
When you say you have dressed and driven, what were you wearing?
How long was the drive?
What was traffic like?
What kind of car were you driving? (convertible, something more closed in, truck)

... if we knew the reason behind the question, it may be easier for us to give you the advice you are seeking...

DanaJ

Wendy me
03-08-2005, 06:45 AM
just for the record we all should be dressed while driveing because if your like nekered you can get in trouble .........or catch a cold .................

mmandy31
03-08-2005, 06:58 AM
i lived out in the country and i would get dressed when i got off work and drive home

Ashleigh
03-08-2005, 08:31 AM
I have only dressed in my bra, my thigh highs, and heels when driving. That is as far as I dare go.

I have only dressed in my bra and thigh highs while flying my airplane. Too dangerous to go further.

rikki_cd_nfld
03-08-2005, 08:40 AM
Yes, I have been dressed while driving. I have an hour commute to work, so I usually wear my high heels as a minimum. I driven fully dressed for a couple of hours only once though, but that was fun. I liked stopping at the rest stop for a cigarette break and just leaning against the car while dressed, knowing that I could be seen from the highway.

Sandra H
03-08-2005, 08:48 AM
I have only dressed in my bra, my thigh highs, and heels when driving. That is as far as I dare go.

I have only dressed in my bra and thigh highs while flying my airplane. Too dangerous to go further.

Hi Ashleigh.

Where do you drive?? I would love to see you driving about in just your bra and stockings, WOW that would be a sight for sore eyes. :eek:

Or am I reading your post wrong??? LOL :D

Priscilla1018
03-08-2005, 09:45 AM
Hi Ashleigh.

Where do you drive?? I would love to see you driving about in just your bra and stockings, WOW that would be a sight for sore eyes. :eek:

Great minds think alike. How about some clarification Ashleigh.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Jiera
03-08-2005, 09:48 AM
If I dress while driving, I just KNOW that that's the day I'll get hit by another car, get incapacitated somehow, and show up in the emergency room like that. I know hospital staff have probably seen worse, but that still doesn't sit well with me.

Ji

Sandra H
03-08-2005, 10:09 AM
Yes I have driven several times dressed it feels great getting in and out of the car with a skirt on and to look down and see my nylon covered legs appearing out of my skirt is such a thrill. I wear my heels when I drive the first time I did this I was so surprised how easy it was. The length of the trips has ranged from a few moments just driving around my town to several hours driving to another town about 30 miles away. Then park up and walk along the shops and window shop before driving home.

But I do take precautions when I am driving dressed. I do things like take a pair of trousers and a male top with me as well as some wet wipes to wipe off my make up if I need help if I have a breakdown. That would not be any use if I should have an accident, so I drive very carefully, that could be why they say women are better drivers than men. I am a better driver as a woman than I am when I am driving as a man. LOL.

jade lee
03-08-2005, 10:48 AM
yes, when I was single. I get in the car. And then slip off my sweats down to the knees. I would drive in my pantyhose and black slip and bra on. Did have a sweater on. Shifting gears and have the nylons rubbing against the skin, felt great.

BonnieJG
03-08-2005, 12:03 PM
Hello I wear a bra 38b and pantes and a top and some times a wig when I'm going out of town diving on the hwy.

Nina
03-08-2005, 12:09 PM
The only time i've ever been out dressed i went to a TG meeting and i had a 2 hour drive dressed to get there. I was loving every second of it as it was dark and raining up until i came to stopped traffic because of an accident. The police were stopping every car and asking where they were going. I freaked out :eek: and did a u turn in the road to get out of there before they stopped me. Apart from that it was amazing. Hope to go out dressed in the car again sometime :)

Tristen Cox
03-08-2005, 12:43 PM
Dangerous? You mean flying without panties on ISN'T dangerous! Oops nevermind me, just being a silly sod again. :o

Tiffany Tuesday
03-08-2005, 12:51 PM
has anyone been dressed while driving or just hoped in the car with no desternation . the only time i have dressed was in the afternoon when coming home from work and wasn't that a rush

Sweet Star,

yup that's what's called the Rush Hour babe ... CD's driving around aimlessly in bras and panties causing traffic chaos :)

hugz haltz crawlz and smogz xxx

Amelie
03-08-2005, 12:54 PM
No, I don't drive while dressed, my butler does all the driving.
Amelie

donnie123abc1
03-08-2005, 01:25 PM
The alternative to driving dressed....is driving naked!!!!

Dawn Marrie

jenny_cheerleader
03-08-2005, 01:27 PM
ONCE i wore my knee highs while driving out to pick up one of my sympahetic friends

donnie123abc1
03-08-2005, 01:28 PM
just for the record we all should be dressed while driveing because if your like nekered you can get in trouble .........or catch a cold .................

SHEEESH, Wendy, you beatme to the punch on that one! I type to slow!

Dawn Marrie

Ashleigh
03-08-2005, 02:13 PM
Hi Ashleigh.

You know, there are times when I do engage the "mouth" before I engage the brain. I must admit that was a good catch Sandra.

Okay, I wear the other items as described in addition to my dull male drabs. Now as for your observation............... interesting idea.

Ashleigh
03-08-2005, 02:15 PM
Great minds think alike. How about some clarification Ashleigh.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

The problem with being a sage is when I do make a mistake, everyone catches it since mistakes are very rare with me. LOL

See my response just before this one.

Ashleigh
03-08-2005, 02:17 PM
Yes I have driven several times dressed

Now what does THIS mean? Where do YOU drive??????

TOUCHE!!!!!!!! :eek:

MichelleH
03-08-2005, 02:20 PM
I have gone out driving a couple of times at night while dressed. It is quite a thrill. Once I went to the bank drive up--I hope those security cameras aren't too high resolution!! As someone else mentioned, I did love looking in my rear view mirror and seeing a girl looking back. I probably looked silly--checking my makeup and hair constantly.

MichelleH

Ashleigh
03-08-2005, 02:21 PM
Dangerous? You mean flying without panties on ISN'T dangerous! Oops nevermind me, just being a silly sod again. :o

I have come to the conclusion that I was just too tired when I posted.

I will be much more careful in the future - I hope. I know!!! It was a lack of pizza!

Tristen Cox
03-08-2005, 02:24 PM
Hey No worries , as long as you are back and posting. Great to see you :)

Wendy me
03-08-2005, 02:39 PM
ashleigh......here you go.......... (http://www.imageshack.us)

[IMG]http://img89.exs.cx/img89/1600/pizzacombosteamsmwm6cj.gif (http://www.imageshack.us)

Vallari
03-08-2005, 02:44 PM
It is a thrill driving around while en femme! Theres nothing like that feeling of anticipation when a cute guy pulls up next to you at an intersection! :D

Maddie Knight
03-08-2005, 04:00 PM
I drive while dressed, its neccecary in order to get around ( I don't do busses ). But sometimes I just get in the car and drive just for the fact I'm out of the house dressed.

DonnaT
03-08-2005, 04:36 PM
I've been dressed in all but a wig while driving.

I've driven many times in heels, and the only problem so far was with my boots. I drive a manual transmission, and the toes are pointed, so I have to make sure to position my foot higher on the clutch.

Virginia
03-08-2005, 04:50 PM
Driving while dressed is one of the recommended ways for "newbies"/first timers to get the rush of going outside their home in girl mode! To get furthur security, do it at night. Then graduate to day trips. The thing is if you will notice other drivers now a days - they either have a cell phone planted in their head or they have a death grip on the wheel and stare straight ahead like they are in some drug induced coma. Very few drivers look any more. I mean you could have three heads, colored purple and be on fire and no one would notice. I have worn mini-skirts and gotten "horns" from truck drivers, and once I was "hasselled" by four guys - what they saw was a pretty blonde in a Jag driving down the interstate. It is a real rush the first few times. Graduate to going through the drive -thru at McD's or Hardee's or get gas using your credit card at the pump. All these will build your confidence!
Remember you are presenting as a lady, act like one, smile and have fun!!!!!
Virginia

Katrina
03-08-2005, 06:19 PM
When I bought my first pair of "cool" boots, I wore them on the way home. I drive an automatic so I wasn't as worried about the pedals, but I took it carefully anyways. I loved every minute of it.

Jamie Renae
03-08-2005, 10:53 PM
The most fun is driving cross country en femme!!! I have driven from Arkansas to Galveston Tx, for a 7 day cruise. Been to Chicago and Las Vegas and back twice. You get to meet the nicest people on the road.
Jamie Renae

Ashleigh
03-08-2005, 10:53 PM
Hey No worries , as long as you are back and posting. Great to see you :)

Thanks. Good to be back.

jamib
03-08-2005, 11:47 PM
i never drove dressed.

Fallen Angel
03-08-2005, 11:54 PM
no i have no proublem gouing out and driving my car to where i have to go some times in rute i stop for gas or foggs, have you ever done it?

RhondaLynn
03-09-2005, 04:49 AM
I love dressing for a nice drive, especially at night. I used to go out for night drives, wearing a slip & hose, maybe a skirt and blouse - depending on my mood. I love the strobe-light effect of the streetlights as I drive under them - illuminating the inside of the car, catching flashing images of the inside - my sexy curves and textures of my legs & hose, my slip or skirt, the outline of my breasts. I used to put my left foot on the dashboard's corner so my leg would run along the top of the doorline, the streetlights lighting my leg from my pump to my skirtline. Once, I went on an 8-hour drive to a seminar - I left at midnight, wearing only panties, a slip and thigh-highs. I was driving on the Interstate at daybreak - what a rush !!!

One night, I was out on a night drive in a skrit & blouse, and needed something to drink badly. I decided to go through a drive-through at a neighborhood mini-mart. The lady there kinda knew me - I was an irregular regular customer - not by name though. Wasn't sure if she had the right angle to see inside well. I'll never forget the look on her face when she glanced into the car - she looked shocked for a second, looked up at me a bit puzzled, then smiled really big and told me to have a great night. That was 5 or 6 years ago, and she still smiles when she sees me. A year or so ago, I went through a Taco Bell drive-thru and a young girl busted me immediately, and seemed a bit pissed. Oh well - no law against driving while wearing clothes.

My car hasn't been in good repair in the last year, so I haven't chanced a leisurely drive that may end up stranded on the road. I'm considering another car - something with some room to change in.

Tonight, my girlfriend asked me to get use some drive-thru burgers. I was in my room in a skirt & blouse - I just pulled my jeans on over my hose and skirt and put a jacket on over my blouse to hide my breasts. As I left, i opened up my jacket so I could see my breasts better. As i drove, i could feel my breasts wiggle and sway with the car's moves - it felt really nice. When I went to the drive-thru window, i made sure my jacket was open just enough so the person may catch a glimpse. He didn't act like he noticed anything, but i think he did - he seemed to be acting like he wasn't looking.

It felt good to be out at night doing my self-expression thing, like the old days. I thought about taking my jeans off and driving awhile - i was still dressed. But i didn't.

I agree that dressing for a night drive is a good first step for shy girls to get out. Night drives are the best, and choose an area that's not heavily patrolled - you'll look suspicious to a law officer driving around aimlessly at 2am, constantly distracted by yourself.

jennifer_leggs
03-09-2005, 05:05 AM
i have enjoyed driving fully dressed for years. night drives were the first step to going out in public. driving was a real confidence builder and the looks were especially fine! i had several out of the way places i would frequent that weren't heavily travelled. the feel of stepping on the pedal in high heels is awesome once you get used to the heel of the shoe being on the floor instead of your own natural heel. but once you've mastered this your off and running. its so nice to get yourself all dolled up with the perfect make up job and the right nail color that compliments your skirt and heels. i recommend driving to all. once you try it you'll crave that exciting rush again abd again. especially once you gain more confidence!!!