PDA

View Full Version : Life after a purge

christie
06-22-2007, 04:57 PM
I needed to get some things ironed out in my life and decided that I needed a break from crossdressing. (Bad Idea) I purged everything, it only took about three weeks and now I am back. My wife is out of town, so I went shopping. I bought my first pair of heels, I love them, I have a new skirt, and all new lingerie, I wanted a new top, but ran out of money. But I have been so confident about it, some butterflys, but I tried on the skirt at the store, and tried on the heels at the store. I probably looked pretty funny having never walked in heels before. I couldn't have done it without all of you here. Your stories and advice have given me the condfidence to be the cder I am today. Thank you

Christie

P.S. I got paid today, so that means more shopping tomorow:D.

Kate Simmons
06-22-2007, 05:45 PM
Well Christie, I'll soon be taking a break myself but not purging, just putting it on the back burner for various reasons. Nice that you have some time to yourself anyway. Don't worry about the heels, we all look funny in heels and it's quite a skill to learn walking in them (not to mention dancing in them). Have fun and enjoy my friend.:happy:

Rita B
06-22-2007, 06:11 PM
I think that I will go into business and open up a storage company for crossdressers who feel they must purge. For a modest fee, I could store all their pretty feminine things in a controlled climate dust free environment, and when they feel the urge to dress again, Voila! What do you think?

angelfire
06-22-2007, 06:12 PM
I purged back in december and just got back into dressing in the past week or 2. I needed a break, and was fine with it. I just had 1 skirt I really liked, and kinda miss.

amanda barber
06-22-2007, 06:36 PM
I think that I will go into business and open up a storage company for crossdressers who feel they must purge. For a modest fee, I could store all their pretty feminine things in a controlled climate dust free environment, and when they feel the urge to dress again, Voila! What do you think?

A Mini version of Pods storage with next day shipping for return.

Laugh, but stranger things have made people rich.

Sallee
06-22-2007, 06:42 PM
Rita
That is a great idea you would do well. I have long out grown the purge phase of my CDing. Now I just but it back in the closet and maybe not wear it for awhile. I informed my SO years ago and she now puts up with it. The purge would just cost way to much Don't purge just store It ain't going away no matter how much you may want it to and beside isn't it really kind of fun aand it is harmless anyway...Sallee :2c:

Di
06-22-2007, 07:38 PM
Hope you got everything ironed out that you needed to. Sorry you purged....I always TRY to talk everyone out of it....and pack stuff away or put in storage. But hey on the bright side...shopping and new clothes:D

christie
06-22-2007, 11:38 PM
This last round of shopping was really expensive. I find that after a purge I go out and buy more and spend more to make up for lost time. I think I will try Sallee's idea next time and just put it in the back of the closet for a while if I need a break.

Christie

AmberTG
06-22-2007, 11:46 PM
Get a plastic tote, or as many of them as you need, and store them in some dry out of the way place. Mice don't get into plastic totes, especially if you secure the lid with a bit of box tape.
You know, much like GGs, sometimes we really should purge certain items in our wordrobe, if you never wear it, give it to Goodwill and replace it with something you will wear. If you wear it a lot, NEVER throw it away, no matter how bad you want or need to purge!

susie evans
06-22-2007, 11:50 PM
never want to perge sometimes you just have to have a break :hugs:

susie

sterling12
06-23-2007, 12:06 AM

What an excellent idea Rita! And, we all know that you won't be plagued by that "abandonment syndrome," that always hits the other storage places. Even if you ever had to break the lock and have an auction, all the rest of us would be there bidding.

But, We all know that eventually, somehow, somewhere, sometime, they all want to get their stuff back!, so auctions will probably never happen. Only problem I see is what will you do, when folks want to Franchise your idea?

Anybody care to come up with a name? Best I could do is: "CDs R US." or, "The Pink Pods."

Peace and Love, Joanie

paula_tgirl
06-24-2007, 06:07 AM
I had a purge when we moved house a few years ago. I have re-stocked but there is one short skirt that i really miss, still looking for another.

Paula xxx