PDA

View Full Version : Lazy, Hazy & Hectic, aka NO TIME

Marcie Sexton
06-22-2007, 06:32 PM
I don't know about the rest of you girls, but I had lost touch with Marcie for the better part of six weeks...

Funny when the weather warms, the grass grow, more and more to do out side, with less and less time for yourself...

I have been as busy as a one armed paper hanger, and the last time I really got to enjoy a nite out was the first of May when my wife and I was on a company trip in the Va. Beach area...

This morning my wife ask if there was any thing wrong ? Wrong I ask ?, yep she says, she wants to know where Marcie is...Well needless to say I hadn't forgot her, but she was merely lurking around for when I could find time for her...That was when my wife took over and told me that like herself Marcie needed time and I needed to make the time for her...

Needless to say I did and found myself feeling much better about life in general...

With my mindless babbling over, I just wonder how many girls put their selves on the shelves until time make room for them, or do you make time for them as you would for any other family member...

uknowhoo
06-22-2007, 10:53 PM
Hiya Marcie :hugs: I'm glad you've gotten re-acquainted with your girlie side again. Life happens, we get busy etc. It's nice to know that our femme sides are always there to go home to. Welcome back. xoxo

Diannna
06-22-2007, 11:06 PM
Hi Marcie,
I know of what you talk about is true for me too. I'm glad you were able to find a little time for you. Whether you realize it or not, it is important.

Suzie S.
06-23-2007, 04:12 AM
Hi Marcie! Glad to hear you found a little time for yourself! You hit the nail on the head about getting too busy in warm weather. I feel the same way. My wife and I are the outdoor type, so if it's nice outside, we are out doing yard work, or sunning in the pool. When you have a pool, it's a magnet for people. There's always someone coming over for a swim! Family, friends, and neighbors drop in now and then. Also, my work hours are longer. :sad:
I'm lucky to be an early riser, and get a couple days a week to dress for an hour or two. But, sometimes it seems too hurried to bother with for such a short period of time.

I love the summer, and all fun stuff that goes with it, so I have to take the good with the bad. The only redeeming quality about winter is having much more time for Suzie. :heehee: