PDA

View Full Version : hair styles what are your secrets

Shining Star
03-08-2005, 05:41 AM
hair styles what are your secrets to a good hair style. i just put my hair in pigtails cause my hair is not longer enouth to do anything else and i dont have a wig.

DanaJ
03-08-2005, 05:56 AM
Shining Star - please do not take this question of mine the wrong way....

Are you asking all these questions to help yourself improve as a CDer, or for another reason?

If you are indeed asking these questions because you want to improve your CD skills, then...

Have you taken any of the advice yet?
Which of the many threads you have started have helped you the most?
What progress have you made?
What was the best advice you have received?
What is your ultimate goal?
Who has helped you?
What areas in the CD spectrum are you most interested in?
How often do you dress?
Are you looking to be passable? To go out? Just to be comfortable?

If we knew your ultimate goals or what you were trying to achieve, then we could perhaps help better...

DanaJ

Shining Star
03-08-2005, 06:18 AM
the help here is wonderful i have taken a lot advice from this fourm but the progress is still going slowly at the rate i am going it would take me another 50 years to get it right sorry i for the nissunderstanding

Wendy me
03-08-2005, 07:52 AM
yes star you ask a lot of questions kinda reminds me of my oldest kid when frist talking why how come what is that and so on drove me nutts (short trip).......
but the kid know a little abought everything and isen't afrad to ask if not knowing .........

not that it's a bad thing and sister please don't get me wrong love you to peaices
and i kinda look for ward to theies little chatts ...........

as danaj said what do you want to get to might helpe you out a bitt if you like had just a short term plan ................

well any way hair styles yes i rember that ....ok star well i have a veary nice wig just past the shoulders and layred back with cute bangs veary cute ...........i hate the dame thing ...........ok now let me explane ............at the present time i am growing my own hair...........yes mine mine all mine............at this time my hair is like shoulder lenth ............veary thick ....yes cursed with long thick full and slightly curly hair .....
just makes me want to cut it all off ..............not ...........well now my hair is long enough to be a real pain in the butt ..........always in my eyes ..........in my face.......
in my mouth ....sticks to my lipstick .........a real pain ...........24/7........and i love it to death ..............i wash it every day and never blow dry it no don't rush it enjoy it
...........then when it is like just damp.........a quick blast of gel mouse not a lot just a bit......dont want it to be like wire ............just a little controll ..........haur spray not for me ............a little mousse works ..........some days i brush it back a bit .........
..........veary seldem put in up ..........some times all i do is just give it a good shake ........(the hair silly).......and it's good to go just a little on the wild.....loose crils thingy we like it like that............

hope that helped you out ...........the whole ting wash to done ........abought 1 hour
but a veary nice hour ...................