PDA

View Full Version : dressing times...

MichelleOBrien
06-22-2007, 10:47 PM
I ws just wondering for those of you who aren't full time, when do you get to dress? i only get to when i go to sleep, mostly because me and my fiancee still don't live together yet. but for those of you who are full time dressers....

I ENVY YOU!!!!!!!

you girls are SO freakin lucky it's not real. wish i could be in the same boat...

DonnaT
06-22-2007, 11:07 PM
Well, I dress when I want to. I sleep in a nightie, I dress when I come home from the gym in the morning, then change to go to work. I dress when I come home, if I feel like it.

Does your fiance know?

If not, you should be fair to her and tell her before getting married, IMHO.

MichelleOBrien
06-22-2007, 11:12 PM
she knows about it and doesn't mind me doing it, it's just a bit much for her to handle right now, and as she puts it, she has to get over her insecurities about it. For some reason her first reaction was fear that she wasn't enough to keep me satisfied and that's why i was doing it. once i explained to her that i've done this longer than i've known her and that it had nothing to do with her, she was cool with it, as long as she didn't see it. i'm hoping that changes and she's even said that one day that may change.

SandyR
06-22-2007, 11:43 PM
Lucky for me I travel for work. So about every 2 weeks or so.

Hugs.

SandyR

prettywithsideburns
06-23-2007, 01:54 AM
well, I was going to slip into something more comfortable tonight, but my cousin just called to announce that he's going to drop by at around 2:00 am, so now I have to clean up the place and de-femme everything. and I just painted my toenails too. guess I'll have to find a pair of clean socks.

well at least he's gonna let me burn the new white stripes album.

rachel_rachel
06-23-2007, 04:36 AM
I was fortunate that last night on doctor's orders we got to offload the kids.

Well since i'd been dressed since 3pm in the afternoon and they were going at 6pm i had at least 1 1/2 too dress. I kept my black bra and knickers on underneath my guy clothes while the kids were home but as soon as the door closed, the tee shirt and track pants came STRAIGHT off.

I will put up some photos of the outfit that i wore, none of me in it yet, but the photos of them from eBay.

http://i10.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/a3/2c/cd89_2.JPG (http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=019&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=290125682019&rd=1&rd=1#ebayphotohosting)http://i12.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/a2/6b/b342_2.JPG (http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270126122888&rd=1&rd=1#ebayphotohosting)

aka.laura
06-23-2007, 04:47 AM
Since the kids left home I can dress whenever I want. I do most of my work at home so that's absolutely no problem, apart from having to take the dog for his occasional walks...But then, when it's dark I can go as I like ;o) And when I'm totally dolled up my wife takes him out for his afternoon walk. Yep, we're lucky allright :D

RobertaFermina
06-23-2007, 05:34 AM
I dress 0 to 3 evenings a week and usually half a day a weekend.
This weekend is Gay Pride in San Francisco and Its ALL WEEKEND.

Yesterday, I got dressed in the Handicap Stall at work (only a few die-hards were left after 6pm) and headed into SF for Fun Fun Fun !

Come by the TGSF Margarita Booth Sunday 3 to 5pm and I'll serve you ! Bring your ID with you !

:rose: Roberta Fermina :rose:

Jodi
06-23-2007, 06:57 PM
I live by myself. I can dress anytime and for as long as I want to. No big deal for me.

Jodi

Sharyn
06-23-2007, 08:29 PM
I am lucky , I live alone and dress all weekend and every morning before going to work in the afternoon. Can't wait to get home from work so I can slip into something nice and feminine.

MeraLehanga
06-23-2007, 09:03 PM
I am fortunate I wear daily but at home. I cant live without my dresses as they make me feel feminine, nothing else does. I will die of suffocation if I dont go inside my dresses, prom dress which is purple, my favouritem i missed out on pink, and my passion my white lacey petticoat, its touch is enough to make me faint.

Rachel you are pretty, I envy you! \your sandles are pretty and so is your dress.

Roxi Loh
06-23-2007, 09:55 PM
I am very fortunate...I am dressed now...but I only get to dress every couple of months.

Alice B
06-23-2007, 10:51 PM
Usualy I can dress every week, one or twice while my wife is at work, with her OK. But,, lately we have had a lot of workers at the house and I have not been able to dress for three weeks. I do wear undies (usualy thongs) daily and put on some light make-up at night and have my toenails painted, but I sure miss getting fully dressed. Maybe next week?:straightface:

elisa day
06-24-2007, 01:02 AM
I am very fortunate...I am dressed now...but I only get to dress every couple of months.

Same here, i can only dress when my parents are out because i don't want to take any risks. And my father is retired this year, spends even more time at home, which means to spend less time in my dresses, wish i could be a full timer too..:praying:

Sheri 4242
06-24-2007, 01:29 AM
I was dressing daily -- until a daughter moved back home to have a baby. She and the baby are now living with us -- and our daughter has gone back to school since her ex-fiance turned out to be a major deadbeat dad. Anyway, with her and my grandchild living with us, my dressing is confined to bedtime (I always dress femme for bed), and I always underdress during the day -- bra, panties, thgh-highs (well, it has gotten too hot for thigh-highs). All of my jeans, shorts, and tennis shoes are women's, but you'd have to know the styles and brands to realize this. I long for the day when I can fully dress daily as I miss it. Now, fully dressing is confined to the odd day here and there -- or when we go out of town, or when our daughter goes ot of town.

Andrea Azariah
06-24-2007, 02:40 AM
Rarely for me - maybe once a month when the desire peaks - as it's not convenient with five people in the family home, but sometimes i would just go with a nightgown to bed.

Mitch23
06-24-2007, 05:52 AM
Have to compromise - unenthusiastic wife and 10 year old son in house who really isn't ready. My day off is Monday and wife and son are at school so 09.00 till 15.00 is my dressing up and going out time. I am also allowed to go to monthly support group meetings and the occasional night out with the girls by negotiation.

I wouldn't want to go above that at the moment because I would have to be deceitful in order to go. Unfortunately the school holidays are coming up so I will not be alone on Mondays - I will probably have to negotiate something else

Mitch

Mitch23
06-24-2007, 05:56 AM
I should add that I am 'dressing up' most days, as well in so far as I have at least one girlie item, panties, jewellery, 'manbag', shaved legs, varnished fingers and toes, unisex items when I can

mitch

Slip Affinity
06-24-2007, 07:24 AM
Most any time I want. I sleep in a nightie every night. Yesterday, my wife and I went to the local Goodwill store and I came home with 4 nice full slips and sort of a silky knee length lounger type thing. A few days before at another Goodwill store I got 3 panties that fit great and that I really like. At the moment, I'm sitting here in a pair of black panties, a white full slip and the lounger. If I underdress at all it's usually just panties and or thigh highs. I can't figure out how you other gurls manage to get away with the bra. I tried it a few times under a sweat shirt but even then I got a strange look from a gg. Not sure if she spotted the bra line or if it was for another reason.