PDA

View Full Version : do you girls want ne to leave

Shining Star
03-08-2005, 06:28 AM
hi girls just wondering dose any body want me to leave this forum. i am just trying to make friends as i don't have many real friends and this is the only place i can go and be myself. but latly i have been feeling that i am getting ridaculed for having a a wacky mind and thinking of wacky therads

Wendy me
03-08-2005, 06:40 AM
your wacky mind is what i love abought you and this do you want me to leave thingy by all means been played to death ..................realy want to bunch a few pantys????????????? do what i did ...............stay..........

mand
03-08-2005, 06:42 AM
Hello Star, I've not long been here myself, there's nothing wrong with being wacky love. Lets face it were a bunch of blokes who wear womens clothes and go by girls names.
Guess what some think of that as being kinda wacky, strange I don't know why?.

I'm sure nobody minds you being you're self, and if they do then isn't that there problem? Who else can you be if not you're self?.

love mand xxx

derminator
03-08-2005, 06:42 AM
how did that song go??????

"ooooh-ooooh, do what you wanna do, be what you wanna be.... yeahhhh!"

trisha maiden
03-08-2005, 07:08 AM
Hey Star,

Honey, I think it's cool you come up with different threads. Just be yourself and dont be to anxious. Just relax.

love ya

Trisha

DanaJ
03-08-2005, 09:09 AM
hi girls just wondering dose any body want me to leave this forum. i am just trying to make friends as i don't have many real friends and this is the only place i can go and be myself. but latly i have been feeling that i am getting ridaculed for having a a wacky mind and thinking of wacky theradsWhy do you say that? What is your reasoning behind this?

Could you point us to a thread where you have been ridiculed? Please post the URLs to the threads where the members here have ridiculed you, I read almost every thread here, and I don't remember seeing anything like that - thanks!

DanaJ

Priscilla1018
03-08-2005, 09:31 AM
hi girls just wondering dose any body want me to leave this forum. i am just trying to make friends as i don't have many real friends and this is the only place i can go and be myself. but latly i have been feeling that i am getting ridaculed for having a a wacky mind and thinking of wacky therads

Hi Star,

If all of us who have wacky minds left,this would be a very dull forum.Relax and just be you,nobody here is making fun of you.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Ariel_TV
03-08-2005, 09:34 AM
I simply dont understand why these type of thread seem to pop-up every few week. I have personnally never seen anyone from these forum ask someone else to leave ...

Everyone here tries theyre best to make people feel welcome . So why do people feel the need to come here and ask for acceptance when everyone here tries theyre best to make people feel at home ?

It simply dont make sense to ask this question unless you try to come to the forum and it says your banned .

It like in life do you exit a party or social gathering because a very small pocket of people in the crowd dont agree with you?

Wendy me
03-08-2005, 09:50 AM
at best i think i know or think i know ...........ok my brouther was like aways stand in frought of the fridge and ask my mom whats to eat ?????????? she would say sit down and i will make you something ........her frist born thingy ..........you know hold on too and do every thing for ........all his life people helpieing him along and as a result he devoliped like a low selfe esteam thingy all ways needing a positive feed back and someone to like tell him he did something right or like encorage him .......................

sad as it is he can be down right pushey but if just in the slightest chalanged needs to know that he is ok .so i know that some can't see this but as sisters lets let the girls that need to shall we say lean on us .......a little understanding .........................becuse as all of us togrther we can do any thing .....with a little help from our sisters ...........

huge understanding hugs to all .........

Amelie
03-08-2005, 12:57 PM
Bye,, Anyone who lives in a town called Q.L.D. must be nutty.

donnie123abc1
03-08-2005, 01:02 PM
What?!! Why would anybody want you to leave? I haven't even had time to get to know you. Please don't go like this! this forum will be wanting without you.

Dawn Marrie

Tristen Cox
03-08-2005, 01:21 PM
Dear Star, is this going to be a weekly thing asking us if we want you to leave? It's not getting you the right kind of attention you seek. Having everyone proclaim " oh please don't leave " every week is not going to get anywhere. Have you heard the story of the boy who cried wolf? Well in a nutshell, you can only do the same thing so many times before people stop taking interest, and then you might 'really' have something you need help with, but no one will take notice. Do continue to ask your questions from the group. But unless you are seeing something we do not please stop making us feel like we have made you feel unwelcome. We have not done so(infact I thought quite the opposite), and if someone has made you feel this way then please let me know personally so I can deal with them.

Love
T

donnie123abc1
03-08-2005, 01:52 PM
Didn't realize she was a whiner!
Sorry, Star, a have to take back what i said.
Stay only if you want to but stop complaining if you don't get the attention you think you deserve.

Dawn Marrie

DonnaT
03-08-2005, 04:43 PM
Star, the only problem anyone has with your posts is you ask a guestion without giving us your answer to your own question.

If anyone wants you to leave, I'm sure they'll tell you in a PM or something. Question is, will you have the gumption to stay if only a couple of people ask you to leave, or will you leave?

So there's no need to ask this question again, OK?

Sharon
03-08-2005, 04:47 PM
Just take as much time in telling us about you Star, as you do in questioning us. We all enjoy provocative questions and comments, but we appreciate learning about one another even more.

SilkenPrincess
03-08-2005, 09:24 PM
Star,
Sometimes we need our friends to kick us in the pants to get us jumpstarted. I've noticed a little miss in your engine, so here it comes.
I'm not a professional or anything, but I've been around the block a couple of times. Your showing signs of poor self-esteem. Now don't get me wrong, I've been there too, as I'm sure a lot of the girls here have. It kinda goes with the territory, so to speak. The problem here is not what WE think of you, it's what YOU think of you. WE have been pretty clear how we feel, and the problem ain't on this end girl. If YOU liked you, it wouldn't make much difference what WE thought about you. (Even though we DO CARE about you!) What I'm getting to is this: If you don't ask the right question, you can't get the needed answer. Your topic question is backwards. You should be asking yourself the question, not us. Why don't you like you? What have you got against yourself? Why do you judge yourself more harshly than your friends? Do you really think we want you to fall? Of course not! Look in the mirror a minute. Look hard. What do you see? Do you like what you see? Forget the outward, it doesn't matter. Look deeper! Are you a friend? You are? Good! Then you have friends. Believe them! They're on your side! Respect them! They're true with you! Love them! They need you too! I'm reminded of LetsDance signature, "Life's to short, so we may as well dance while we are here"! Star, don't get too hung up on the little things, dance! I hope you don't think I'm ragging on you or anything, that certainly wasn't my motive for writing this. We need each other, Star. And we need each other STANDING!
Think about it, ok?
Love,
SilkenPrincess

donnie123abc1
03-08-2005, 09:28 PM
Very well said, SilkenPrincess.

Dawn Marrie

SilkenPrincess
03-08-2005, 09:32 PM
The soap box is vacant! Next!

Holly
03-09-2005, 12:21 AM
Star,

You and have shared PM's so you know how I feel. Let me try and put this just a little differently than the others... stop trying to be what you think we want you to be and start being yourself. EVERYONE here has been more than willing to accept you... we're just not sure exactly who you are. We really want to get to know YOU. Are you happy, adventuresome, frightened, bold, occasional dresser, fulltimer, confident? What are you short term and long term goals as far as CDing goes? What do you need help with? What can you help us with? Give us a chance... but please don't keep threatening to pick up your marbles and go home... that cheats all of us.

Sweet Susan
03-09-2005, 01:05 AM
Star,
Your complex is giving me a complex. Enough already! Enjoy yourself. You are amongst like minded people. Get a grip girl.

Shining Star
03-09-2005, 01:19 AM
thanks girls and sorry i think i take other peoples replies to serious because thats how i was raised. some thing i i read. i quite don't understand and get the wrong idea of it i have a hard time just to have fun because i try to respect my fathers wishes.

Fallen Angel
03-09-2005, 01:34 AM
star back in the the early fifties there was a cartoon charictor by the name of sniffles, a little gray mouse that asked a thousand questions very funny little mouse. i dont mined you but you never reply to your own threads how come?