PDA

View Full Version : PRETTY SURE i SAW A CD, AT 7-11.

Alice Torn
06-23-2007, 12:30 AM
This evening, I was doing some cleaning work, at a 7-11, when I noticed a quite tall, well dressed woman heading in. She had a long-sleeved top on, tight, a fairly tight skirt on, dark hose, and heels! Wow! I thought! The head, and face, though, did look a little unusual, and, I almost said something, but it was very busy, and I was working hard, at cleaning the inside windows. After a few minutes, she left. One thing for sure, she was dressed, to get looks!, And, there was just something, about her size, dress, and face, that made me think, she was likely a cd. She reminded me of myself, a bit, the few times I ever went public.

prettywithsideburns
06-23-2007, 01:10 AM
crossdressers need cigarettes and cheeto's at 3:30 AM just like anyone else.

sara_also
06-23-2007, 06:01 AM
If you were not sure, and she really was a CD...She passed very well in my book. I hope that I could at least keep people wondering that much..

Emma England
06-23-2007, 07:24 AM
You could have at least said hi.

Being friendly is always a good way to start a conversation.

Perhaps she was getting ready for a hot night out!

Alice Torn
06-23-2007, 12:14 PM
I should have said hi, but froze. She was so stunning, and statuesque! I normally freeze, when i see some knock out gg's, and working at someone's busy store. Always have been a bit shy, to say anything, to a sexy gg, for some reason! And, i have been more comfortable saying hi, to less pretty ones. I was stressed out, also, and exhausted. Once, when working on my car, a cdin full dress, came up tp me, and stood thee watching me. I said hi, beautiful day, good one, to fix my car, and she just continued on.

Angie G
06-23-2007, 03:03 PM
I wish I could get by like that :hugs:
Angie