PDA

View Full Version : Am I Gay?

Tanya83
06-23-2007, 02:39 AM
I find myself extremely attracted to TS TV SM but I do not like the manly thing. Any opinions?

prettywithsideburns
06-23-2007, 03:04 AM
if it's the womanliness of the body and the mind that attracts you then you aren't gay (assuming you're male). if you still like the male equipment, that doesn't make you gay necessarily. heck, you have one of your own, why shouldn't you be able to appreciate it's virtues, right?

personally I am attracted to the female mind and the female body, and find it extremely difficult to see the male mind or body in amorous terms. but I appreciate both category of equipment equally. this makes me open to transsexual women as well as gg's, but crossdressers are simply not on the menu for me. maybe that doesn't make me 100% straight, but I don't think it makes me gay. although if it does, I could hardly care less.

but really I tend to subscribe to the theory that everyone is bi, it's just a matter of degree's of how far they swing one way or the other. I think the more black and white notions of strictly gay or strictly straight are overly simplistic and fail to account for a great deal of well documented human behavior and emotions. for example, I think the alpha male or alpha female social dynamics don't make sense unless there is at least some small amount of latent homosexual desire on the part of the pack towards the alpha. it seems to me that rationally in a pack or tribal scenario, the non alphas would gang up and eviscerate the alphas in order to eliminate them as competitors for the favor of the opposite sex, and this would continue until the whole pack or tribe is decimated... were it not for varying degree's of latent homosexual desire towards that alpha. so when you think about it in those terms, homosexuality is what holds a society together.

RobertaFermina
06-23-2007, 05:38 AM
If you are Gay...you would know it.
If you are questioning...then you are Questioning.
It's a good place to be.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

CharleneCD
06-23-2007, 06:48 AM
in some ways its to easy to be attracted to t-girls. We know what we find attractive in women and we tend to go for that look, while many women today seem to do everything possible to not look sexy. ( sorry GG's I know this is an overgeneralization, but too many gals are wearing clothes that do nothing to make them look good.) So when we see a pretty T-girl, we see alot that we are attracted to in women. Does that make you gay? Most likely not. To be gay means to be completely attracted to the same sex.

MJ
06-23-2007, 07:04 AM
hi my name is marissa jennifer my friends call me mj ... pleased to meet you :love: call me

MsJanessa
06-23-2007, 09:30 AM
I find myself extremely attracted to TS TV SM but I do not like the manly thing. Any opinions?

It doesn't make any difference what you call yourself---you like what you like and are attracted to what attracts you--don't be hung up on labels---as long as you are attracted to consenting adult human beings its ok

Tina Dixon
06-23-2007, 09:37 AM
Hey I like to look at good looking ladies when there all dressed up, always turns my head, just becouse it's a man thats making that dress look so fine don't mean your gay.

christina marie
06-23-2007, 09:47 AM
physical attraction is, for most of us, somewhat based on physical appearance. shallow,yes,but human. if you are attracted to what appears to be a woman,then...

battybattybats
06-23-2007, 10:14 AM
And if you are attracted to something in between then you are attracted to something in between :)

A friend of mine pointed out a study that suggested that being 100% straight or 100% gay was as common as being 100% asexual.. around 1% of the people in the study.. not very common at all.

A different study quoted on the tv show The Catch Up recently said that 30% of Australian men had at least one gay sexual experience...

So just be you, like whatever you like. Act in an ethical way (sane consenting adult humans only!) and you will do no wrong.

christina marie
06-23-2007, 10:36 AM
Amen Batty! and whatever you like, hold your head high. there is NO shame in being true to yourself!

Angie G
06-23-2007, 04:02 PM
I don't think so you are attracted to the look :hugs:
Angie

Stephenie S
06-23-2007, 04:35 PM
Yeah, I think if you were gay you would know it by now. If you are curious, try it out. You will know soon enough. There is no harm or shame in questioning.

Stephie

Tanya83
06-23-2007, 06:40 PM
Yeah, I think if you were gay you would know it by now. If you are curious, try it out. You will know soon enough. There is no harm or shame in questioning.

Stephie

That's an interesting point and begs another question. Has anyone "Tried it out" and decided that it was not really what you wanted?

hi my name is marissa jennifer my friends call me mj ... pleased to meet you :love: call me

Nice to meet you too! :D

NewBetty
06-23-2007, 09:57 PM
I have a habit of collecting CWD art but I don't find men attractive at all.
I sometimes wonder if I'm fantasizing myself as a girl with both breasts and
a male organ, able to be one of the girls and have male to female sex as well...

Roxi Loh
06-23-2007, 10:03 PM
I think we are all a little gay...having said that, I think it is natural to fantasize about tgirls. I do it all the time because they look hot. If you were gay you would fantasize about guys in the buff. Does any of that make sense?

Sasha IN
06-24-2007, 12:17 AM
Tanya,

I've "tried it out" and decided that it wasn't what I was looking for as my primary mode of satisfaction. The times when I hooked up with other males and at least one of us wasn't in dress just felt very awkward. Somewhere in my mindset there's probably something that still says "boy+girl good", "boy+boy bad" so once the trappiings are in place it all works well for me. I've noticed that I do pay MUCH more attention to men when I'm dressed too... perhaps it's because my whole personality changes when I'm in fem-mode. I'm not opposed to hooking with males, if the person and situation is right, but I like women too much to even consider giving them up.

Gay? Straight? Bi? Whatever. I've enjoyed being who and what I am and haven't really even considered labelling myself.

-Sasha

DawnRodgers
06-24-2007, 12:29 AM
It is a difficult thing to categorize. Just too many opyons. If you feel like a woman and want to be with a woman, does that make you gay and with a man - heterosexual? Is it the sex you present yourself as or the sex you genetically are. My wife says that when I dress she doesn;t want to have sex with me because she says that would make her gay. She wants to be with a man. The mind is a wonderous thing. It doesn't fit neatly into caregories. When I am Dawn, my on;y interest in girls is to check out their outfits and jewelry. Dawn is definitely a man's woman.

Mitch23
06-24-2007, 06:00 AM
It doesn't make any difference what you call yourself---you like what you like and are attracted to what attracts you--don't be hung up on labels---as long as you are attracted to consenting adult human beings its ok
Right on - I'm attracted to a pretty looking T-girl but I wouldn't label myself in any other way

Mitch

Steff26
06-24-2007, 03:09 PM
What you are attracted to does not make who you are. Labels just add more confusion to the whole situation. As long as it is consenting, what does it matter. I like both, men, and women. You may call me bi, but I prefer Steff.
xoxoxo,
Steff

angelfire
06-24-2007, 05:05 PM
I am attracted to women, but I will admit I am also attracted to pretty T-Girls. Like someone else said, CDs just don't but it for me.

prettywithsideburns
06-24-2007, 05:26 PM
I have a habit of collecting CWD art but I don't find men attractive at all.
I sometimes wonder if I'm fantasizing myself as a girl with both breasts and
a male organ, able to be one of the girls and have male to female sex as well...

have you read the works of Michael Manning? if you haven't, google it. you'll thank me.

Tanya83
06-24-2007, 11:22 PM
If you need to ask then you are definitelty gay.

I think you're outnumbered in that opinion. :-)

Like most have said, I'm attracted to the female look not male. So I will not consider myself "Gay".
I think maybe I would just like to have a little fun with a female that has, you know something extra? LOL ;-)

CheriTV2006
06-24-2007, 11:31 PM
Hi Tanya, I pondered about the same thing many years ago when I continued crossdressing in my college years and dating a few TS during the same period as a strictly male admirer. I was warned ... "once you hang out with us, you won't stop." Later, I developed the thought in my head that I am more attracted to ts/cd's than gg's. I had to seriously question this out of concern. I think both of us are wired hetero for sure due to the fact that we are primarily attracted to female, so physically we can accept being attracted to m-f ts/tv. Psychologically, as a trangendered individual, I find other transgendered's appealing in that we can relate and accept. This may also account for your attraction also. Historically to date, interpersonally, no offense, I have had more positive mutual interaction with transgendered's than with gg's. You have to also know that there are many men out there who are dedicated ts/tv admirers. I hope this opens a little bit of light on your concern.CheriTV2006.

Erinn
06-25-2007, 06:02 AM
I think you're outnumbered in that opinion. :-)

Like most have said, I'm attracted to the female look not male. So I will not consider myself "Gay".
I think maybe I would just like to have a little fun with a female that has, you know something extra? LOL ;-)

So I am outnumbered by small group of CDers, that's hardly substantial testimony. Let's be honest, it's a Fetish that's all it is...no harm in that, it makes the world go round.

The popular speil claims most CDers are Str8....wrong again. It's kind of like the slogan, "Black Power", "I am woman here me roar" or "Girl Power" all of which are mantras to make you feel good. If you found youself in the middle of Bagdad today none of those slogans would save your ass.

I have spent 12 years observing CDers at close hand and at first I believed all the rhetoric they dished out day and day out....HOGWASH!

On my last outting I saw too many secretely hooking up to believe otherwise anymore. It's all a ruse!

A bunch of lies all of it, all of you.

MsJanessa
06-25-2007, 07:04 AM
So I am outnumbered by small group of CDers, that's hardly substantial testimony. Let's be honest, it's a Fetish that's all it is...no harm in that, it makes the world go round.

The popular speil claims most CDers are Str8....wrong again. It's kind of like the slogan, "Black Power", "I am woman here me roar" or "Girl Power" all of which are mantras to make you feel good. If you found youself in the middle of Bagdad today none of those slogans would save your ass.

I have spent 12 years observing CDers at close hand and at first I believed all the rhetoric they dished out day and day out....HOGWASH!

On my last outting I saw too many secretely hooking up to believe otherwise anymore. It's all a ruse!

well don't be shy Hon---tell us what you really think---lol

Dixie
06-25-2007, 08:13 AM
Gay, that means happy right????:drink:

battybattybats
06-25-2007, 09:20 AM
Some people I've met seem to think that the word gay effectively means sexual deviant. Others, gay and strait, think that any hint of bisexuality means the person is a homosexual in denial. Some have even said that CDs and TSs are all homosexuals in denial who change themselves so that their attraction is legitamised. All naiive and ignorant views I've tried to correct.

Myself, I've always been open to romantic love wherever it may appear and for me so far that's always been with women. I don't react to male appearance the way I do to feminine appearance, at least in the broad sense. It just seems to be the way I'm wired. If I were single and were to find an exception to that then It wouldn't upset me.

prettywithsideburns
06-25-2007, 09:27 AM

I am attracted to the female body, female mind, and female energy. furthermore, I find it nearly impossible to be turned on sexually or romantically by the masculine body, masculine mind, and masculine energy except in extremely rare cases (my "I'd go gay for" list, which includes only two living people, only one of which is even gay, and all of whom are famous and I'll likely never meet). HOWEVER, I like penises as well as I do vaginas. if you want to characterize that as a fetish fine, but I look at it like this: I am human and I need to be loved (just like everyone else does), and so are transsexuals. and transsexuals have a very difficult time finding love because so many people have these hangups about gender. therefore if I do not have those hangups, then why should I not seek a relationship with one of them? and I'm

not even talking about just sex. I am not nor have ever been interested in one night stands with anyone. for me the "mind meld" of a loving relationship is what I desire above all else (and which has been sadly elusive). and from what I've experienced of the transgender mind from my friendships, they have remarkable minds. they have alot of issues, sure, but who doesn't? but being a victim of societies notions and pressures of masculinity I can understand and relate to alot of those issues, and they can understand and relate to alot of my issues better than a GG could.

but if you still want to call that a fetish, be my guest. it doesn't change anything for me.

dds
06-25-2007, 06:51 PM
I am gay and have always identified as gay. I have only recently begun to accept the CD side of myself (I am in my 40s). I really think that sexual orientation and crossdressing are two completely different things. I don't feel any more gay when dressed as when I am in male mode -- I remain attracted the same way no matter what. I guess we're all different and shouldn't feel the need to attach labels to our sexual orientation or gender identity.
--DDS

xdmandy
06-26-2007, 12:58 AM
when im dressed as a girl i tend not to be interested in t'girls or cd's but a man as himself as i like to be treated as a girl and taken as one but when im dressed as myself i like to be the man and have a girl.i just like playing the person im dressed as.

Fab Karen
06-26-2007, 02:23 PM

You've done the equivalent of going out to a club, seeing a large number of women coming on to guys with money, and concluding "all women are selfish *****s only out for a guy's money."

KandisTX
06-26-2007, 02:42 PM
You've done the equivalent of going out to a club, seeing a large number of women coming on to guys with money, and concluding "all women are selfish *****s only out for a guy's money."

I'm curious as to where that last outing was to. Was it a gay bar? Was it a Drag show? What kind of place was it? I can assure you that a large percentage of crossdressers are heterosexual. This type of mindset coming from "one of our own" seems a bit disturbing, but then again, we all have our own beliefs in all aspects of life now dont' we?

Kandis:love:

emily<3
06-26-2007, 02:50 PM
i use to have that same problem
i had no clue what i was
still alittle not sure but i dont care anymore

trannie T
06-26-2007, 08:05 PM
Some of my best friends are crossdressers but I don't know that I'd choose to marry one. Although I have an attraction for most anyone wearing a skirt I really prefer girls with the proper equipment.

brenya
06-26-2007, 08:30 PM
just be attracted to whom you are attracted to, why does everything always have to fit in a box?!

RobertaFermina
06-26-2007, 08:44 PM
No labels for me, but plenty of near misses ! (ooh! is that a pun?)

I have danced with men while dressed....heck I might do it in drab, why not?

One time I had a real hot groove going with a Gay man who was stripped to the waist. I was loving the raw eroticism, and physical display of our dance, and I was no passive partner either.

However, once I got within sniffing distance of his armpits, any notion of further exploration was lost. I was in bliss until his maleness (in the form of man-scent) hit the dimmer switch.

Of course, I didn't like my first beer all that much, either.

I am in love (major crush, that is!) with a Drag Queen....I see her as Marilyn Monroe in a zaftig 6 foot fairskinned male body. I hope she don't stink ! And she is such a sweetie whenever we chat !

Maybe she could make me Gay?

:rose: No Nose for Men :rose: