PDA

View Full Version : Lifting the Butt?

Carrah
03-08-2005, 06:47 AM
When I stand in front of the mirror with nothing on, I notice that I can lift the bottom of my butt with my hands and it shapes rather nicely. I was wondering if there is a good way to lift the bottom of the butt up. If I could do this I would have a better shape without having to use pads. Any thoughts?

Wendy me
03-08-2005, 07:12 AM
igot this padded panty that well gives a nice but .........a lot of pantys out there that are made to pick up and shape that butt just go from like the walmarts type place to the high end boutiques every one has them .............lot of dragon butts out their
this should be like real easy to find..............

and if you don't shop in the stores or have troubles then try this............

..............glamourboutique.com

thay will helpe you pick up your butt check out the padded panty..........
my butt loves it :p

AnnaMaria
03-08-2005, 08:54 AM
One thing that will help, or at least so I am told is to wear heels. I have noticed that if I lift my heels off the floor when standing in front of the miror I can see a little difference in the way my backside looks. Though I would suggest that you keep in mind that doing so in women causes the mussles in the legs to change length if worn all the time. I have even heard of women who can't wear flats as a result of years of heels because of this mussle shortining. Not sure all the details but I can see where it might be a possibility.

Other than that I only know of one way and that is panties.

huggs
anna

spaskinstyle
03-08-2005, 09:52 AM
J-Lo Super Butt Lifter and Waist Cincher Brief

http://www.spaskinstyle.com/auctions/Butt-Lifter-Black.jpg

Available at the Spa Skin Style Boutique.... I just can't help it, these things are absolutely marvelous. Just drop me a line....

Love, Theresa

Jiera
03-08-2005, 09:53 AM
Other than that I only know of one way and that is panties.

Yep -- I use certain kinds of boyshorts for this. They tend to "lift" better than anything else.

Ji

ToniB
03-08-2005, 01:29 PM
My wife bought something like the one Theresa is showing. It was like a lace girdle with a 1" wide strip of strong elastic running under each cheek, to provide uplift. It did provide a small improvement, but she didn't like the tight feeling (don't know why, I love it; can't get it tight enough!). Too much pain, not enough gain for her!

AnnaMaria, wearing high heels shortens the calf muscles, and makes them more prominent, which is why your legs look shaplier in heels. That's why we love them, on GGs as well as on ourselves. But for us, there is also that excitement of wearing something that only women are assumed to wear (like the thrill of wearing a bra), as well as that vulnerable feeling, due to the restriction of walking in them. The higher and narrower the heel, the greater the difficulty of walking in them (and we love that, don't we?), right up to ballet boots with 7"+ heels, which I assume are impossible to walk in. Mmmmmm, must try some one day!

I've just checked, wearing high heels pushes my pelvis forwards, and I need to arch my back to keep my balance, and all this tenses the muscles in my buttocks, lifting them and giving them more shape. Is it this more provocative pose, and shaplier buttocks that makes us appreciate the women who wear heels too?

I believe it's only prolonged wearing of high heels (half a lifetime) that can lead to a permanent shortening of the calf muscles, when wearing flat shoes then stretches out the calf again, causing pain. So unless you're in high heels all day every day, I don't think you need to worry. Unless there's a doctor in the house who knows different!

ToniB

spaskinstyle
03-08-2005, 03:15 PM
J-Lo Super Butt Lifter and Waist Cincher Brief

http://www.spaskinstyle.com/auctions/Butt-Lifter-Black.jpg

Available at the Spa Skin Style Boutique.... I just can't help it, these things are absolutely marvelous. Just drop me a line....

Love, Theresa

By the way, if you are concerned at all about tucking or showing...not a chance in this puppy. SMOOOOTH IS THE NAME OF THE GAME. I think the fabric is so strong that you would have to be saluting the president to be seen in this garment......