PDA

View Full Version : Lovely lady

paula_tgirl
06-23-2007, 08:18 AM
While out yesterday i saw the most perfect woman. She was in her 40`s and was obviously a business woman. She was dressed in a tight knee length skirt, white blouse and patent court shoes with killer heels, and had blond hair and a perfect figure. I stopped dead in my tracks, she was talking on a cell phone and stood for about 5 minutes. I could not take my eyes off here because that is Exactly the look that i try to acheive when dressing. I hope nobody saw me as i was not letching or perving just fascinated.

Paula xxx

Shelly Preston
06-23-2007, 08:32 AM
Well dressed women do seem to have that effect on people :2c:

Deidra Cowen
06-23-2007, 08:41 AM
Its always fun to spot an absolutely stunning GG. I esp luv ladies in their forties like the one you saw that have 'da look' going!

MsJanessa
06-23-2007, 09:26 AM
lol--that was Me darling---thank you for the compliment

MeraLehanga
06-23-2007, 10:09 AM
I fully understand how you fetl.

Deidra Cowen
06-23-2007, 10:27 AM
lol--that was Me darling---thank you for the compliment

:drink::devil:

Holly
06-23-2007, 10:31 AM
It's always nice to find a good role model :D.

Kate Simmons
06-23-2007, 10:31 AM
I know what you mean Hon. Although I never seek attention, it's always nice to be on the receiving end. I notice it a lot when I dance, guys sneaking looks. It's a great feeling really. Guess it's part of the mystique, I dunno.:happy:

Erinn
06-23-2007, 10:40 AM
A lady in her forties knows how to dress for success. Too bad the young ladies of today have no idea or good taste.

I have been accused of being an attention ***** (lol) as I do not mind admiring glances or comments and often enjoy being read. Some have said am too flashy, but for me it is the glamor, like Loretta Young, that appeals to my crossdressing.

One of my particular activities while dressed is singing at Karaoke. It has even carried over into my male life, although I sing better in a pretty dress. I do not try to sing like a girl though, it does not work!

Well to get back on track dressing in good taste without necessarily being sexy is a good goal to try for.

ronna
06-23-2007, 01:56 PM
I know what you mean , Paula.
All you're trying to do is study them for your own improvement but it could be miscountrued as stalking or lechery. Try to be discreet and take in what you see, and if she confronts you, compliment her on her taste in clothes or something, or tell her you were just admiring her fashion.

Angie G
06-23-2007, 03:00 PM
I have seen GG's I wanted to look like :hugs:
Angie

susie evans
06-23-2007, 03:05 PM
i call them classy looking i admire them for the work and effort they put in to achieve that constent beauty they have :hugs:

susie

sara_also
06-23-2007, 06:18 PM
We have all been there..........

Mitch23
06-24-2007, 08:03 AM
I am very attracted not to the look but to the GGs who really take a pride in their appearance. I can appreciate now, how much effort is involved

Mitch

TxKimberly
06-24-2007, 08:40 AM
. . . One of my particular activities while dressed is singing at Karaoke. . . I do not try to sing like a girl though, it does not work! . . .

Same here, but I do it only at friendly places