PDA

View Full Version : I wanna run with da big dogs! But stuck on the porch.

Deidra Cowen
06-23-2007, 08:50 AM
I was outside our office building by the smoking area this past week using my cell while listening to a boring conference call with our HQ.

Some new GGs have evidently moved into the office and three beatiful new girls came outside to the smoking area. They all had on capri''s and were very smartly outfitted.

They seemed to be enjoying themselves and two of them smiled at me when I pointed at my cell, rolled my eyes then made the 'loco' gesture to let them know I was on a stupid call.

I had a huge longing and urge that I was dressed enfemme and out there with them as a chick. It really was a powerful feeling, that instead of a boring guy in dress slacks and a sport coat i could have been out there with da girls in my own little capri outfit! Oh well...not going to happen, at the office at least..but it would have been fun to 'run with da big dogs!'

Samantha B L
06-23-2007, 08:58 AM
Hi Diedra,I've been with small groups of chicks at least a hundred times in my life when I was overwhelmed with that feeling of wanting to "run with the big dogs". I used to feel that way a whole lot like even in grade school!

sandra_j_gervais
06-23-2007, 09:08 AM
You're preachin' to the choir Deidra. That's why we need more social gatherings at night and the weekend. I assume you're like me and there is 0% chance of going under the knife.

I estimate that in 50 years we can just go to work dressed as gals. Unfortunately, we'll be dead by then.

Need to start a chain of crossdressing restraunts...

Jenny Beth
06-23-2007, 09:09 AM
I have to agree, that being "left out" feeling really sucks when all you want to do is just be "one of the girls".....:(

Kate Simmons
06-23-2007, 10:46 AM
Ah, I've learned to "girl talk" with the gals even as Rich. It's quite interesting sometimes, especially when they include you in the "spicy" stuff, then you know you are in for sure.:thumbsup::happy:

Angie G
06-23-2007, 03:57 PM
Yes it would Diedra yes it would :hugs:
Angie

TxKimberly
06-23-2007, 05:10 PM
Been there done that, but for me, it's when I'm in the Airport watching all the hotties go by. I start thinking "its not fair! I wanna be pretty too!"

Oh well . . .
Kim

Fab Karen
06-23-2007, 05:20 PM
I estimate that in 50 years we can just go to work dressed as gals. Unfortunately, we'll be dead by then.

Need to start a chain of crossdressing restraunts...

Any restaurant where there are two or more of us is a crossdressing restaurant.:happy: