PDA

View Full Version : I think one of my friends is a CD

CalvinKlein
06-23-2007, 09:36 AM
Last night my friends and I were sitting around, watching TV and drinking a little bit. There were 5 girls and 5 guys. There’s a hot tub at the house we're at (we didn't use it last night) and we were debating (for some reason) what the difference was of being in the hot tub naked or with a suit on. The guys agreed there was no difference while the girls thought it was disgusting - I don't really care. My one friend was pretty drunk and he thought it was "f--ked" up that the girls thought like this and then when on to say (out of no where) its also "f--ked" up that a girl can put on a guys boxers if she's sleeping over, but if I guy put on a girls panties he'd be looked at as a freak. This stirred up a long conversation that I was very interested in. I didn't want to get involved in the conversation too much, but I listened and the girls were like "It'd be a little awkward but it would also make me feel fat if my guy could fit into my panties" or "I don't want to see a guy in my thong." I didn’t want to out myself because I work with some of these people and word gets around pretty fast, but I sort of wish some one would have dared me - no one would have suspected I had a bag from the VS Semi-Annual sale in my trunk with a few pair of panties in it or that I have a stash of many back at home. Anyway, that conversation ended, but references were made for the rest of the night, but that same friend was looking for a seat and knew that the name of the purse on the sofa was called a "clutch," which I didn't even know; the use of this term raised everybody's eyebrows yet again. I'll have to take this friend out for a few beers and see if I can squeeze anything else out of him.

Marla S
06-23-2007, 09:41 AM
Very interesting.
Yup, sounds to me like it could be worth a few :drink:

Sheila
06-23-2007, 09:49 AM
Why try and squeeze? ........ you could just say you were pleased to see that he had an enlightened view of alternate lifestyles, much the same as you

battybattybats
06-23-2007, 10:00 AM
Drop a couple of hints of your own to this friend and increase the friendly chat on the subject over time. If he is a CD he'll probably let you know when he feels comfortable to do so and if not, perhaps he has another friend or family member who is a cd for example, by that point he'll be so comfortable with the subject and you that you could come out to him anyway.

This slow path seems both safe and to have a lot of merit.

Holly
06-23-2007, 10:36 AM
Or you could just ask him if he would like to try on a pair of your Vicky's Secrets!

Kate Simmons
06-23-2007, 10:42 AM
Gee I thought a clutch was something you use to switch gears (Just kidding!). Just out and out ask him how he knew it was a clutch purse. If he asks why, just say, just curious most guys don't know that and take it from there. I'm not bashful when it comes to stuff like this and like seeing how people react.:happy:

Shelly Preston
06-23-2007, 10:55 AM
Maybe he will read this and save you a lot of trouble :)

uknowhoo
06-23-2007, 11:03 AM
I've got an idea - when you invite him out for a coupla beers, wear a pair of 5" stilettos. If he can't keep his eyes off 'em - you'll know!! :D

LindaMarie
06-23-2007, 11:43 AM
I've got an idea - when you invite him out for a coupla beers, wear a pair of 5" stilettos. If he can't keep his eyes off 'em - you'll know!! :D

Tammi,

I like your subtle but direct approach.

Now if he knows where you bought the stilettos, then you'll know for sure.

Linda

Jenny Beth
06-23-2007, 12:00 PM

5" stilettos and :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink: sounds like an accident waiting to happen!! :heehee:

However I do think your friend knows a bit more about this lifestyle than he's letting on so I think it would be fairly safe to bring it up over a few cold ones. I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that one....:heehee:

ronna
06-23-2007, 01:38 PM
All of my friends are CDs, and they're all right here, in this online place, where everyone understands.

susie evans
06-23-2007, 03:11 PM
i will go with holly and ask what color he prefers :hugs:

susie

Angie G
06-23-2007, 03:38 PM
Why not just ask him :hugs:
Angie

AmandaM
06-23-2007, 08:54 PM
Yeah, just say it like this:

"Yo bud, are you a CDer? It's cool, I don't care. Just curious."

:p

Mitch23
06-24-2007, 07:51 AM
5" stilettos and :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink: sounds like an accident waiting to happen!! :heehee:

However I do think your friend knows a bit more about this lifestyle than he's letting on so I think it would be fairly safe to bring it up over a few cold ones. I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that one....:heehee:
It is - believe me, I've tried!

Mitch

stephanie100
06-24-2007, 11:53 AM
It is - believe me, I've tried!

Mitch

and me oh yes if you do dont go to the upstairs bar.

Fab Karen
06-25-2007, 12:05 AM
To paraphrase one of your old perfume ads, "if crossdressing is a sin, let me be guilty."

Frankie-Dear
06-25-2007, 01:49 PM
A buddy of mine had some very interesting answers to a quiz that came around on MySpace. So..... I fired off a query to him:

"Hey, um.... I was intrigued by a couple of your answers to the "Female Quiz."

There's no easy way to ask this, so please don't get offended if you're not, but are you into crossdressing? If you are, I think it's cool. Seriously.

If you are, I've got a number of resources I can pass along to you....

If not, just get a plastic wiffle-bat and smack me on the head with it.

Sending this before I lose my nerve,
-Franko"

So............. I guess we'll see!

He responded:
"Lol No I am not into cross dressing...I was just having fun with one of the girls who sent it to me..So look out for the wiffle ball bat!"

:rofl:

Angela d'Evial
06-25-2007, 02:27 PM
this is exactly the reason why I started the "Secret Sign" Thread last week.

Lots of suggestions .