PDA

View Full Version : It's About the Clothes, Stupid!

windycissy
06-23-2007, 12:45 PM
We talk a lot about relationship issues, passing, etc. and sometimes we forget what it's all about: wearing those wonderful, forbidden clothes! I like to lay the outfit I'm planning to wear that evening out on the bed so it's waiting for me when I get home from work, everything including lingerie, stockings, jewelry, purse...just seeing them all laid out gets me excited about what it's going to be like to put them on, and I'm aching all day to feel them against my skin:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7d801b3127cce8632fa2fa74d00000006108IatWLlw0aW

rickie121x
06-23-2007, 12:52 PM
At the risk of repeating myself, absolutely so!

Great description of the notions of enjoyment from crossdressing, as I experience them! And then, oftentimes there is that delightfully exciting and sensual, tho sometimes short, element of excitement after I return home! ...love that too!

Rickie

LindaMarie
06-23-2007, 01:17 PM
I know if I haven't dressed for a while, I become very cranky. There's something about dressing up that's just so wonderful.

ronna
06-23-2007, 01:32 PM
That's really totally true, Cissy! Nothing else matters without the foundation, the "dressing" part. I do the same thing, mix and match my accessories to make a new outfit I haven't worn before, even take a picture of it, and daydream about wearing it sometimes days in advance!

MeraLehanga
06-23-2007, 02:07 PM
I simply love the way you described. How these clothes dominates our lives. The thought of 'em make me feel so feminine and full of desire. My throat get dry, my ears feel warm. The saturn, georgette and silk I feel like getting enveloped in them, smell them, bite the lipstick a little bit. I wish I had a long wig to comb endlessly and a very tight bra, not to forget the white under skirt tht one sees in old western movies that ladies wear with loads of frills and lace. Oh!

windycissy
06-23-2007, 11:27 PM
Thanks girls, I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way! One reason I like laying out everything in advance, including my makeup and wig, is that there is so much thought and technique required for "us" to dress as women, it's nice when all of the preparations are taken care of in advance so when I get dressed, it's almost second-nature....just me and those wonderful clothes!

SandyR
06-23-2007, 11:34 PM
Before I leave for a business trip I lay out my cloths that I am going to take on the bed. Head to the gym, get back shower shave my legs and load up. Its good to be prepared.....

Hugs.

SandyR

Billijo49504
06-23-2007, 11:40 PM
How does that commersial go, Antisapation!!!!! Thinking about what you are planning to wear, is half the fun of wearing the clothes. I hope you enjoy it enough to make it worth the trouble to list it on that site...BJ

TxKimberly
06-24-2007, 06:45 AM
Well, for myself I'd have to disagree at least a little. For me it is not all about the clothes (though I do of course enjoy the pretty ones.)
For me the clothes are in large part a means to and end - being perceived as a woman.
I wouldn't dream of fibbing through my teeth here and saying they aren't a large part of it for me. I DO love and adore a beautuful dress or outfit, but thats just a part of what I'm after.

aussie_carla
06-24-2007, 06:53 AM
I know how you feel Kimberly. I feel the same way. In the long term, I'd actually look forward to taking feminization hormones and try and go further in becoming a woman. The clothes are just a means to a beginning.

Alice B
06-24-2007, 06:56 AM
Of course I love the clothes, but I prefer to wait until I'm ready to get dressed and have completed my make up to chose what I'lll wear. Often based upon the weather, what color eye shadows and lipstick I choose and what I plan to do once dressed. Those decisions made I can then fully enjoy the feeling of the clothes, but it is the overall effect that I enjoy the most. As someone once said on this list - can't pass a mirror whith out checking myself out.:hugs:

Kate Simmons
06-24-2007, 06:57 AM
I know what you mean Kim. The clothes are merely tools (although nice ones) I use to outwardly express who I am inside. Once you have that feeling, you can look like a greasemonkey(as you well know) and still be yourself. Windy does make a good point about the anticipation though.:happy:

Wendy me
06-24-2007, 07:09 AM
yes love the clouthes.... the feel the look and putting it all together..... now one step more .... the shopping omg the shopping....... did you ever see something while shopping that just had that feeling ???

like just taking a peek at the shoe store and there they are ..... those drop dead got to have them heels ...???... the pulse quickens .... the Antisapation... do they have my size??? .... omg yes yes yes they do ....grab them and off to pay for them....... now with them new shoes a outfit and acre's to go with them shoes.....

yes the clothes and planning a outfit are important but should i ever lose my passion for shopping then i would surly hang up my heels for good.....

windycissy
06-24-2007, 12:53 PM
Well, for myself I'd have to disagree at least a little. For me it is not all about the clothes (though I do of course enjoy the pretty ones.)
For me the clothes are in large part a means to and end - being perceived as a woman.
I wouldn't dream of fibbing through my teeth here and saying they aren't a large part of it for me. I DO love and adore a beautuful dress or outfit, but thats just a part of what I'm after.

I don't disagree with you....dressing is a means to an end for me too, going out and about as a woman is one of the highlights of my life. But for some of us, going out is an impossible fantasy, either because of the bodies we're born with, relationship issues, lack of confidence, whatever. I guess my point is that the one thing that binds all of us together across the spectrum of crossdressing is our love for those wonderful, forbidden clothes!

Toyah
06-24-2007, 01:16 PM
I wish some of the CD warriers read this I think a lot of them have lost the point and the plot :thumbsup:. Its the clothes not trying to live like a woman unless you are TS.

Karren H
06-24-2007, 01:22 PM
I plan everything out in advance too.... Else I might forget to wear something important!! lol And your righ on about it eing about the clothes....

Karren

Mitch23
06-24-2007, 01:34 PM
Absolutely. I'm getting excited just thinking about it now - tomorrow is my dressing up day. What am I going to wear when I go out. The bra, panties, pantie corselette, may wear my new bustier, perhaps a short skirt so that I can show off my long legs, will it be black leggings or black tights, those strappy little shoes, heels or no heels, jewellery. Then of course what makeup, what I wore before or the new eyeshadow and lippy.

Then I'm going to wake up 2/3 times in the night just running over the day. Then the getting ready tomorrow, getting it just right - then into the car, away and Mitch is off to engage with her world. What to buy, where to go, who to talk to, will it be a positive day, will there be problems or issues to deal with.

So yes its about the clothes and about the woman

Mitch