PDA

View Full Version : The Art of Tucking...am I doing it right?

emma_enfemme
06-23-2007, 05:56 PM
I've read the article on tucking and visited all the links, including the site with diagrams (http://fannygrrl.blogspot.com/2005_0...l_archive.html). My method is to push the old fella between my legs and then pull the little ones up so that they are under the skin just above the top of my shaft. The site above talks about finding some cavity, but I can't. Am I doing it right?

prettywithsideburns
06-23-2007, 06:13 PM
I've read the article on tucking and visited all the links, including the site with diagrams (http://fannygrrl.blogspot.com/2005_0...l_archive.html). My method is to push the old fella between my legs and then pull the little ones up so that they are under the skin just above the top of my shaft. The site above talks about finding some cavity, but I can't. Am I doing it right?

there should be two cavities in your lower abdomen on either side of the penis, just a bit higher up from it's base. if you pull your scrotum skin tight the testicles should try to squeeze into those cavities by themselves. but there's a caveat: some people have muscles blocking the cavities, making it impossible to get the testicles in there. if you are one of those people you will need to find another way to tuck.

sparks
06-23-2007, 06:21 PM
I believe I'm one of these people.I can't seem to find any cavaties in which to tuck the boys up into. So what are the alternatives? Anyone?

prettywithsideburns
06-23-2007, 06:29 PM
So what are the alternatives? Anyone?

discomfort.

Tammietoo
06-23-2007, 07:25 PM
I had trouble finding the cavities, and didn't want to hurt myself trying to find them. So I just tucked my penis back like I normally did, and one day sitting with my legs crossed (lady-like of course ;) ) they just popped in. It kind of freaked me out at first but I've been able to put them in and out and tuck the "right way" ever since.

Stephenie S
06-23-2007, 10:39 PM
It sounds to me like you got it, Emma. It's really not that difficult once you find the right place, and the right place is just under the skin in front of the base of the penis, right near the pubic bone. You may even be able to see them making a small bulge on either side, near the base of your penis. Then tuck the penis back, hold everythiong in place and pull on a tight panty. That should do the trick.

Personally, I pull my penis up in front after tucking because I like the feeling of my pants or jeans fitting all the way up into my crotch. My jeans fit MUCH better that way. The moderate control panty brief that I wear to hold everything in place flattens me out nicely in front so there is very little bulge there. I find this technique more comfortable than pulling my penis back between my legs.

Most of the time, though, I shop for clothes that I can wear without tucking. I tend to favor relaxed fit jeans and full, flowing skirts, rather than skin tight anything.

Someday I may be able to do away with tucking alltogether, but sometimes now it is a necessary evil.

Lovies,
Stephie

Chantelle CD
06-23-2007, 11:08 PM
It sounds to me like you got it, Emma. It's really not that difficult once you find the right place, and the right place is just under the skin in front of the base of the penis, right near the pubic bone. You may even be able to see them making a small bulge on either side, near the base of your penis. Then tuck the penis back, hold everythiong in place and pull on a tight panty. That should do the trick.

Personally, I pull my penis up in front after tucking because I like the feeling of my pants or jeans fitting all the way up into my crotch. My jeans fit MUCH better that way. The moderate control panty brief that I wear to hold everything in place flattens me out nicely in front so there is very little bulge there. I find this technique more comfortable than pulling my penis back between my legs.

Most of the time, though, I shop for clothes that I can wear without tucking. I tend to favor relaxed fit jeans and full, flowing skirts, rather than skin tight anything.

Someday I may be able to do away with tucking alltogether, but sometimes now it is a necessary evil.

Lovies,
Stephie

Im going to try this, i have a few pairs of jeans that are quite snug, and tucking underneath with them on hurts, so i dont ware them to much, heck i am going to try that right now :) w00t thx for that lil tidbit :D

Chantelle CD
06-23-2007, 11:32 PM
That works so well i just had to come back and tell you, put on a pair of super tight high waisted jeans that i couldnt ware because there just to tight down there, and they feel great!! no buldge nothing, and i totaly see wht you mean about the pants fitting good at the crotch!!! AWSOME

Stephenie S
06-24-2007, 10:05 AM
Glad to be of help, honey. I have been doing this for more years than I can count (don't you dare even think of asking), and one does pick up a few tidbits along the way.

Lovies,
Stephenie