PDA

View Full Version : I begged her but she refused!

MeraLehanga
06-23-2007, 06:03 PM
I had a very romantic session with my girl friend, and as she was leaving for 12 days, i begged her to let me borrow my favorite dresses that she wears, a dark green long wide skirt that she wears with a white lacey petticoat, the white blouse, and her light brown bra and her red shoes. She refused, saying if she does that I will lose interest in her, thus, as long as she wears them herself I will keep myself near her. I said, I promise I will return them as soon as she comes back from her trip. She was profoundly jeolous of her things to let them go for a while. It saddened me a great deal as I was planning this for a long time, although I did enjoy her wardrobe a great deal in her absence that is, wore all her blouses and skirts and her `petticoats(I love them so much) and her panties. Guess you cant win them all, right?

It appeals to me more, dresses atleast once worn by her, her smell and sweat stains turn me on, it works like a magic potion for me. I am sorry I must have dissapointed lot of girls out there whose advise for new dresses.

Marla S
06-23-2007, 06:07 PM
Why you don't buy your own clothes ?

I think she is wrong ... interest wise ... but when she knows, I see no reason not to have your own clothes.

Barb Valentine
06-23-2007, 06:15 PM
I agree with Marla buy your own stuff
She may just think your interested in just her cloths and not her

Eugenie
06-23-2007, 06:22 PM
Indeed, clothes are very personnal. Most women don't like to share them... As a X-dresser I don't like to share my cliothes either...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Toyah
06-23-2007, 06:35 PM
If she does not want to share dont make an issue

jamie-upstate
06-23-2007, 07:19 PM
what's her's are her's what's your's are your's
my wife and i are happy:tongueout:tongueout

MeraLehanga
06-23-2007, 08:02 PM
It appeals to me dresses that have been atleast once worn by my GF, touched her skin. It works like a magic potion for me. I am sorry I must have dissapointed many of U who have a different view that I buy new dresses.

Apart from many I have one long wide black skirt, got it stiched by the tailor my size, which i wear daily. Its made of satin and nylon.

How I wish I muster enough guts to go out of the door wearing frocks or pink skirt.

Sharyn
06-23-2007, 08:10 PM
I love having and wearing my own clothes. Wouldn't have it any other way!
Part of the fun of being a crossdresser is going out to women's clothing stores
and buying new beautiful clothes.

amanda barber
06-23-2007, 09:03 PM
Buy the same dress. Seriously, buy your own stuff.
I've loaned a coat here and there, I've loaned out a lot of jewelry, but clothes and shoes is a big no for me.

Hey if its an outfit that you have a "thing" for, thats OK, Just ask her to wear that that dress on her 1st day back and you'll make it worth her while. :love:

marie354
06-23-2007, 09:07 PM
It sounds like you need to go shopping and buy yourself a nice dress or something.

Sooo many stores, sooo little time, and sooo many styles it's overwhelming.

Time to shop, shop, shop!
:hugs:

Stacy GG
06-23-2007, 09:17 PM
I think you should buy your own clothes. I don't like to share my clothes either. She probably thinks you only like her for her clothes & may be afraid you will lose intrest in her if you have the clothes.

Stephenie S
06-23-2007, 10:14 PM
I can tell you, I LOVE having my own things. If I had to share I would be very unhappy. I think my wife would be too as she doesn't want to share her clothes with anyone. They are hers. I am not surprised that your GF did not want to loan you her dress. Once she does that, it's no longer her dress. I wouldn't want someone always asking me to borrow some of my clothes, and I would be even more upset if I found out that someone was using my clothes without my permission, especially for (ahem!) sexual reasons.

Stephie

rata
06-23-2007, 10:32 PM
Buy your own , she might even go with you to help.

Chantelle CD
06-23-2007, 10:54 PM
Ohhhh but there is something about the feeling of a womans clothing, that was worn by a real woman, her smell on them, her energys, but i can understand them not wanting to share there clothing. I would have just said but dear, i just want to ware them to remember you by, while you are so far away from me :)

Sara Ann
06-23-2007, 11:02 PM
Myself and my wife, who's only about a size or two larger than me, frequently share each other's clothes. But there's just some things -- like some forms of lingerie, sentimental gifts or other extraordinary or expensive pieces of clothing -- that we don't share. And that is just an understanding between us.

If she objects to wearing hers, buy your own. Then you can wear it anytime.

Mitch23
06-24-2007, 07:36 AM
I think I would be a little uncomfortable with that scene. I have tried on my wifes things without her permission but only to see what they are like and I would prefer to buy my own. Feels a bit more honest somehow and I know she would freak if she knew. For instance, I like her new panties and they fit really nicely (I've been a little negative in the past about panties because I've found the uncomfortable and don't like my bits falling out). So I went out last week en femme and got some just like them in the same size and I've been wearing them ever since and they are great.

I like what she wears, we are the same size, but I am much taller so need to dress accordingly. She also has a different 'style' to me. I know she also thinks I would be more attracted to her clothes than to her!

Mitch

Shelly Preston
06-24-2007, 07:45 AM
I think you may have aproached the subject in the wrong manner.

If you had said the you would love to try it on sometime she may have agreed to your request in part.

Now she thinks is only about the clothes :(

She has said no dont push it

renee99
06-25-2007, 06:49 PM
Meanwhile I'm sure she would demand an explanation if you told her that your flannel shirts and boxer shorts were off limits when you were leaving on vacation... sigh...

loveaCD GG
06-25-2007, 07:13 PM
Luckily me and my SO CD are different sizes. Ask her to go shopping with you. I love picking out an outfit for my boyfriend. She might like the same.

Ema1234 GG
06-26-2007, 06:06 AM
Why should she share her things if she doesn't want to? I don't like sharing my things with my partner, because they are mine. It doesn't make any sense but I guess it just comes down to the fact that they are mine and I don't want him wearing them. I have no problem with him having his own clothes. I guess the worry if he is wearing mine is I then start to question why he has bought me an item of clothing, is it really for me or is just so he can wear it?

I think the thing that saddens me most is that she told you not to wear her clothes, but you wore them anyway. :(

You asked her and she said no, if she finds out then you really are just making more trouble for yourself in the long run.

crimsoncage GG
06-26-2007, 08:32 AM
Why should she share her things if she doesn't want to? I don't like sharing my things with my partner, because they are mine. It doesn't make any sense but I guess it just comes down to the fact that they are mine and I don't want him wearing them. I have no problem with him having his own clothes. I guess the worry if he is wearing mine is I then start to question why he has bought me an item of clothing, is it really for me or is just so he can wear it?

I think the thing that saddens me most is that she told you not to wear her clothes, but you wore them anyway. :(

You asked her and she said no, if she finds out then you really are just making more trouble for yourself in the long run.

This is exactly what I'm thinking as I read this thread. Along with who do you think you are? I'm sure she must already share alot of things with you some of which she would have treasured for herself. What you did, asking her permission being denied and doing what you pleased anyway was a violation of her trust. I do get that not everyone shares. Me and Natasha do and that is our choice but if I asked him not to wear something he would do as I asked instead of fulfilling his own selfish (yes I used the S word) fantasies. You set the precident by asking her, she said no that should have been enough. If you were going to do it anyway maybe you shouldn't have asked. How dare you be so disrespectful to the woman who loves you. You should be ashamed of yourself for treating her with such disregard.

Ema1234 GG
06-27-2007, 05:04 AM
I've got to go with crimson on that one, if you were going to do it regardless of her response why ask in the first place? In my opinion, this really shows how little you think of her opinion.

I'm sorry to be harsh but we constantly hear about a SO being inconsiderate, well as far as I can see this is a case of a CD being very inconsiderate.

Sit down with your SO and explain how you feel about liking to wear clothes that have already been worn by a woman. If she can deal with that then all well and good, but if she can't you must respect her privacy and her right to tell you that you can't wear her things. After all, they are HER things. And if you can't accept her saying no, then perhaps I'd start to question other things.

Sheila
06-27-2007, 06:21 PM
You wore HER CLOTHING WITHOUT HER PERMISSION, WHY

morrisworful
06-27-2007, 06:41 PM
I just thank God my CD doesn't wear the same size as me, I would hate to tell him no. But I don't allow anyone to wear my clothes, mom, sister, anyone. Plus I agree with she might think you are only with her for her waredrobe